PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-09-2010, 02:24 AM   #1
Cortex369
Banned User

Duppy x Mobster's Gamercard
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements, when they are revealed, in this thread.
Cortex369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:01 PM   #2
Zijdenbobo

Zijdenbobo's Gamercard
Well, looks easy enough. Aside from the collectable stuff probably all achievements you'll get while playing anyway!
Zijdenbobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 06:03 PM   #3
Raymayne

Raymaynee's Gamercard
They're pretty easy so far, had the game for about half hour and got 70G already. Co-op stuff is simple, couple for completing the game, the score one is easy too. Only time-consuming one I see is to find all the items, but the game's fun so I think I'll go for it.
Raymayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 06:40 PM   #4
Munkeh111

Munkeh111's Gamercard
This game is fun enough that I will be happy to replay levels to get the collectible achievements

I got about half the achievements on the first level

Completed games:
Fable II (1350/1350), Prince of Persia (1250/1250), Star Wars: the Force Unleashed (1220/1220), Mass Effect 2 (1015/1015), DiRT (1000/1000), Assassin's Creed (1000/1000), Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 (1000/1000), Fable II Pub Games (200/200), Dash of Destruction (200/200)

Nearly there: Lost Odyssey (1000/1100), Mass Effect (875/1050)
Munkeh111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:59 PM   #5
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
anyone know how to - get the hole in one with the ball spinning round with the skull on top of the post? i have tried for ages and just cannot work out what to do. -

jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 09:42 PM   #6
Fergy2k8

I think I have heard / read somewhere GoL supports Avatar Awards. Is that right? In that case: What can be unlocked?

Thanks.
Fergy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 09:49 PM   #7
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergy2k8 View Post
I think I have heard / read somewhere GoL supports Avatar Awards. Is that right? In that case: What can be unlocked?

Thanks.
just looked on my game awards and u get a jungle and merc outfit for completing the game.

@any help with my problem in the post above?
Old 08-19-2010, 04:24 AM   #8
Bantha Rawk

Bantha Rawk's Gamercard
Yes, so far pretty easy, and so far very fun... Played for a brief moment and racked up 3 for 60G!!! Will continue tomorrow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpg30 View Post
just looked on my game awards and u get a jungle and merc outfit for completing the game.
Glad to see that, I like how most of the Arcade games are now coming out with Avatar Awards... Hope that trend continues...
Bantha Rawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 07:43 AM   #9
Kaiser Sigil

Kaiser Sigil's Gamercard
Dunno how to post a quote, but for the guy askind about the "hole in one," it requires bombing the column with just the right timing so that the ball flies off into the fire by itself... If you miss, throwing yourself into the fire brings you right back to that point so trial and error works for getting the timing down...
Kaiser Sigil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:51 AM   #10
Brengun

Sir frotage's Gamercard
This is a bit sad, I was going to play through on single player, but I thought I'd have a quick go on co-op using 2 controllers on level 1 and already have 115pts so its pretty easy.
With a bit of dexterity you can get all of these - Jump jump (easy once Lara is stood on the shield) A friend in need (just start the game) and leap of faith (needs a bit of luck but I got it first time) Just let Totec jump with one controller and press RB with the second - over a death jump obviously.

I also got Seeing red (no skulls were difficult to find)
Breadwinner ( I just collected all the gems with Lara, and none with the second controller)
Overachiever - You can do this on level one just by jumping from pot to pot, where there are 7 pots and a red skull.
Three birds one stone - just drop a bomb near Totec and wait until the enemies crowd round him!

The only one I didnt try for was Return to sender, but I guess this is just as easy if you select Totec and just point your shield at the bigger enemies in level one that fire stuff at you.
Brengun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:33 PM   #11
bs000

bs000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I think there's a weird glitch on The Belly of the Beast mission. /minor spoilers ahead

I was trying to get the score objective to unlock the weapon, but no enemies would ever show up. When the t-rex is at around 25% health, a bunch of those fireball guys will spawn, but that would be it. Killing the t-rex doesn't give you any points either. Eventually I died while running around in circles hoping to find a way to trigger some enemies. When I repsawned at the checkpoint, loads of mini t-rexes started coming from the lava. Then I was finally able to earn the score objective.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:07 PM   #12
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Sigil View Post
Dunno how to post a quote, but for the guy askind about the "hole in one," it requires bombing the column with just the right timing so that the ball flies off into the fire by itself... If you miss, throwing yourself into the fire brings you right back to that point so trial and error works for getting the timing down...
that was me, i did it yesterday, cheers though.
Old 08-21-2010, 06:21 AM   #13
hammerhand

Boss Tweed's Gamercard
I've been enjoying this one.

So far I've unlocked all but the last secret achievement (which I figure will happen during the course of the game) and the "collect everything" achievement.

As for the red skulls, the only level I've had trouble finding all 10 on is "Belly of the Beast.". It's a small arena, and I somehow can't find the 4 final skulls.
hammerhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 06:17 PM   #14
bs000

bs000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerhand View Post
I've been enjoying this one.

So far I've unlocked all but the last secret achievement (which I figure will happen during the course of the game) and the "collect everything" achievement.

As for the red skulls, the only level I've had trouble finding all 10 on is "Belly of the Beast.". It's a small arena, and I somehow can't find the 4 final skulls.
When the boss gets down to around 25% health, 4 of the fireball throwing enemies will spawn. One on each group of spider platforms. Each one you kill drops a red skull.
Old 08-22-2010, 05:07 PM   #15
Thorpe

A Place for Us's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
This game is begging for more achievements but because it's an arcade title, it's limited to 12 of course. Hopefully DLC brings more.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:00 PM   #16
GIDDY

loopybev's Gamercard
achievements not showing up

me and my gf just completed all achievements all hers have shown up ok but mine says 11 out of 12 but all of them are lit up?? so she has 200 but i only have 175.
any idea whats gone wrong?
GIDDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:14 AM   #17
nobbworld

Send a message via ICQ to nobbworld

nObbwOrld's Gamercard
this game was awesome, but i think, the achievments would be a greater competition, if most of them could only be made on difficulty "hard"
nobbworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 09:33 PM   #18
maniacpoodle

maniacpoodle's Gamercard
The Three birds, one stone achievement seems to have glitched for me or something... I've managed to kill 5 and 6 enemies with one bomb, but it still doesn't show up. Does anyone know anything about this? Maybe you have to be in co-op?
maniacpoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 02:38 PM   #19
UltimateTT66

UltimateTT66's Gamercard
Hi everyone

The game has glitched on me and not given me the tomb raider achievement for collecting all the relics etc. despite having met every challenge.

As far as I can tell, I still need the clay arrow for killing leglion the spider queen in the spider tomb level, and the artefact from toxic swamp, I think the golden arrow of tezcatlipoca for collecting ten red skulls.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to un glitch them that definitely work?!

I've tried clearing cache, reinstalling the game, replaying the levels. I also tried downloading some dlc, which I found a comment online that said it might patch it.

Reading online says that playing through a level in co op might unlock these items - so can anyone spare an hour (probably not even that long!) to run through these two levels quickly?

Happy to help new people through the game as well if needed - I just really don't want to have to delete my game save and start all over again!
UltimateTT66 is offline   Reply With Quote