PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Mafia 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-26-2010, 11:30 AM   #61
Shawn Lesane

Shawn Lesane's Gamercard
For the easy hard to kill achievement. When you robbed the jewerly , just block the side alley with a car shoot the police and wait behind the dumpster or whatever, very easy method because the police cant jump over the hood of the car

If found this method easier then searching for this armored car.
Old 08-26-2010, 01:05 PM   #62
Rastaman20

Send a message via Yahoo to Rastaman20

rastaman20's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideDish120 View Post
Knucklehead 10
Kill a total of 30 enemies using melee attacks.

Stuck Up 10
Rob 5 stores in under 5 minutes.

The Enforcer 10
Kill 50 enemies.

This will come naturally will playing through the game from shooting other gang members to cops. Anyone that shoots at you counts as a enemy.

Sharp Suiter 10
Buy your first luxury suit.

After you have crawled through the sewers in Chapter 9, you will be told to get new clothing. There is a clothing store that is really close to you once you leave the restaurant. They sell "tailored suits" there for $110. Buy any of them, and this achievement is yours.

Tuned Ride 10
Upgrade one of your cars one level.

A easy way to get this is when Joe takes you to the car shop your first time, he will pay for any changes that are done to the car. You can upgrade your cars tuning at no cost to you. Otherwise, go to a tuning shop and request the basic tuning. It will costs you anywhere from $300-$400.

Dream Handling 10
Upgrade one of your cars to the maximum level.

There are two levels of tuning found in the game, Basic and Advanced. Go to any car shop in the city and purchase both of these. The Advanced upgrade isn't available until Chapter 7. This will costs you about $1000 depending on the car. Your car must also being in perfect condition before you upgrade. If it isn't, repair it at the shop for a charge.

Hard to Kill 10
The police want you dead. Survive for 10 minutes!

You can either do this the hardway, and just keep outrunning the cops. Or the easy way. Find yourself a armored truck, and start shooting. Cops will start showing up, and get inside the armored truck. Just drive around until 10 minutes have passed because the truck is completely bulletproof. No bullets will hit you, just make sure you are "wanted" and in sight of a police officer at all times.

Collector's Item 10
Find at least one collectible in the game.

The first collectible to find is after you take the job from "Derek" to collect the fees. After you exit his office, on the floor is a Playboy Magazine.

Refer to "Ladies' Man" or "Card Sharp" for more information.

Petrol Head 30
Drive at least 30 different vehicles.

There are a total of 36 different vehicles found in the city.

Ascot Bailey

Berkley

Culver

Dezilia

Hank

Houston

Jefferson

Lassiter

Potomac

Shubert

Smith

Walker

Walter

Windsor

Others

Ladies' Man 40
Find all of the Playboy magazines.

There are a total of 50 Playboy magazines to be found.

yea about the first collectable being in outside derek's office door theres 1 b4 that its a playboy mag now i cant remember where to exactly find it but its definatly b4 dereks place

Rastaman20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 01:20 PM   #63
Vandel Buster

Vandel Buster's Gamercard
I left a post about that. There's actually 2 before the one listed in this guide.
Vandel Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 01:38 PM   #64
sepulturas666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilaryduffgta View Post
how do u find the basement in the chapter where you have to go get the gas stamps?

Great guide from the ''RoosterTeeth'' guys.
sepulturas666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 01:40 PM   #65
Jimmy Trailette

anyone already found that wanted poster ? (the one in red) it's my last one

http://s2.noelshack.com/upload/34345...loquwanted.jpg

thanks !
Jimmy Trailette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 01:43 PM   #66
Shawn Lesane

Shawn Lesane's Gamercard
You will find this Wanted Poster on the backside of a storage shed. It is facing the railroad tracks. ( eastern from the position of the map )

good luck
Old 08-26-2010, 01:43 PM   #67
Amatsuhira

Xx Gremio Xx's Gamercard
I'm reading about a few different bugs/glitches and am left wondering is it none 1 or 2, lol. Always hoping none, but if anyone could elaborate further it'd be appreciated.
Old 08-26-2010, 04:26 PM   #68
Jimmy Trailette

hey ! it's me again.

I'm looking for another wanted poster. It's been a while i'm looking for it and it's going to piss me off so please help me. (the red circle)

http://s2.noelshack.com/upload/13584...helpplease.jpg
Jimmy Trailette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 04:27 PM   #69
TheRetroAntonio

TheRetroAntonio's Gamercard
Man "Hard to Kill" was stupid so I was driving around in a van and accidentally ran over people and the cops went all crazy and put a wanted level on me. So I was like hey it'd be funny if I just drove around and let them chase me for ten minutes. After about two mins the cops got stuck by a pile up so I waited a few blocks down in my car....they never moved!!! and I just sat there in the van for the rest of the time while they tried shooting from a block away.
TheRetroAntonio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 07:57 PM   #70
SideDish120

SideDish120's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhOsT SLaYeR View Post
Stuck Up is very easy...

find an area where there are a lot of stores (gas station, clothing store, gun store) (gun store will have resistance so stick to clothing/gas stations)

Walk into the store. Walk up near cash register, and press (B). This will push he clerk, meaning you're robbing it. Then hit (X) near register and you'll steal cash.
Get into your car, and drive to next place.
Rinse and repeat those steps and do it within 5 min. and you'll get it.

**Edit: I could do a video if that doesn't seem clear enough.**
I'd greatly appreciate it. Videos make guides a lot better And you get tons of views :P
GREAT JOB! Seriously, I wish you could get laid from video game expierances, that screen shot alone is worth 2 sets of twins in one night. No joke!
SideDish120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 08:06 PM   #71
Sean 94

x iSkiRMishx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks again for a quality guide, SideDish, I will get the game tomorrow and this will come in handy !
Sean 94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 08:34 PM   #72
SideDish120

SideDish120's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean 94 View Post
Thanks again for a quality guide, SideDish, I will get the game tomorrow and this will come in handy !
Thank you! What other guide/s of mine have you used? lol
GREAT JOB! Seriously, I wish you could get laid from video game expierances, that screen shot alone is worth 2 sets of twins in one night. No joke!
Old 08-26-2010, 08:50 PM   #73
Daniel55645

Send a message via Yahoo to Daniel55645

daniel55645's Gamercard
i cant figure out where to take the cars to get the exporter achievement
Daniel55645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 08:58 PM   #74
Redflagwaving

Redflagwaving008's Gamercard
I cant find wanted posters 102 and 126 (one is at the docks and one is at the end of the train yard, i think). If anyone could pinpoint where they are exactly, I would greatly appreciate it cause Ive spent a lot of time looking in those areas but I cant find it.
Redflagwaving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 10:55 PM   #75
Maximus 1482

Maximus 1482's Gamercard
nice guide man. looks like ill be usin another of urs. thats 3 now, sniper, crackdown 2 then this. gettin it tom. congrats on finishing ghost warrior btw. lousy game.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:26 PM   #76
wolfzero01

wolfzero01's Gamercard
Hairdresser 10
Kill 5 enemies in rapid succession with a headshot.

after getting the first headshot, how quickly must the next one occur?
wolfzero01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 12:21 AM   #77
DarthWellington

For what it's worth, I just got Get Rich or Die Flyin' insanely easily. I was doing my car crusher/cash grind at the junkyard (see http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=253808 ), went to the parking lot just outside of it and found a Walter Coupe. Just for the hell of it, as soon as i turned right out of the lot, I hammered down on the accelerator and kept it down through the right turn after the train track crossing and up into the back end of the junkyard where the road goes up abruptly. Soon as I landed the achievement popped, I don't recall how fast I was going. Seems like a much easier method than the other ones posted so far.
DarthWellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 12:41 AM   #78
SideDish120

SideDish120's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus 1482 View Post
nice guide man. looks like ill be usin another of urs. thats 3 now, sniper, crackdown 2 then this. gettin it tom. congrats on finishing ghost warrior btw. lousy game.
Thanks man. Happy you used my guides. And yeah, boosting that was crap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfzero01 View Post
Hairdresser 10
Kill 5 enemies in rapid succession with a headshot.

after getting the first headshot, how quickly must the next one occur?
There really is no specified time, just try to get them as quickly as possible and not hit anyone in the body. Just headshots.
Old 08-27-2010, 01:59 AM   #79
joshua nash

joshua nash's Gamercard
sharp suiter - i got this by going to the vangel's clothing store which is right below the central park like area and buying a tailored suit and overcoat which costs $110.00 and the tailored suit costs $90.00, btw did this in chapter 3 while looking for wanted posters

also i wound up getting the pedal to the metal achieve by way of the game bugging out and the car i was in falling through the map, when the achieve popped i was like
Old 08-27-2010, 02:02 AM   #80
SideDish120

SideDish120's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua nash View Post
sharp suiter - i got this by going to the vangel's clothing store which is right below the central park like area and buying a tailored suit and overcoat which costs $110.00 and the tailored suit costs $90.00, btw did this in chapter 3 while looking for wanted posters

also i wound up getting the pedal to the metal achieve by way of the game bugging out and the car i was in falling through the map, when the achieve popped i was like
I've heard plenty of people saying the have fallen through the map in a car and got both the speed and distance in a car achievements.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:25 AM   #81
TizZle xR
Banned User

TizZle xR's Gamercard
Thank you! This guide will come in handy!
TizZle xR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 04:55 AM   #82
OmegaX06

Are you sure "over the rainbow" is by natural progression? I have completed the game already and don't have it. It's either glitched or you must do something special.

OmegaX06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 05:16 AM   #83
SideDish120

SideDish120's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaX06 View Post
Are you sure "over the rainbow" is by natural progression? I have completed the game already and don't have it. It's either glitched or you must do something special.
Did you kill the Irishman in the yellow car?
Old 08-27-2010, 06:14 AM   #84
AOSKINS

Master AO's Gamercard
Thumbs up

Guide is looking good, thanks for the effort.

"Worse than some, better than most."

XBL GT = Master AO
AOSKINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 07:14 AM   #85
Vandel Buster

Here is a suggestion. The achievements that you have as "*This will unlock through natural story progression*" perhaps you could add in what chapter it is they unlock in. It's beneficial to anyone that may be curious to when it unlocks and it adds a little extra to your guide.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:15 AM   #86
YEAHY0UKN0W
Banned User

Believ0's Gamercard
pretty sick guide(could use a bit of touch up to be perfect)
thanks a ton man
il probably 1k this by monday
=]
YEAHY0UKN0W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:09 AM   #87
Murgatroyd7

Murgatroyd7's Gamercard
If anyone cares at all, I've got what I think is a pretty handy tip for getting Out For Justice without much effort:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=254283
Murgatroyd7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:27 AM   #88
Jfrey

Frey54's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
the DLC (made man & Vegas pack) from the collectors edition cars count towards the "Petrol Head " Achievement.

Note: Im 100% sure i have not driven 30 different cars, the Achievement popped after i drove all of the DLC cars . eg " jefferson futura , Roller GL300 , Cossack and Chaffeque"
Old 08-27-2010, 11:26 AM   #89
Vandel Buster

I got "Get Rich or Die Flyin'" just now in Chapter 5 with a Smith-V8 with the first upgrade. I took the tunnel towards Harry's (on the map it's the curved dashes to the top left area). I was gunning the gas and there's an incline at the end of the tunnel. I shot out and when I landed I got the achievement.

A common car found in most of the game. Was doing about 60 or 70.

Just sharing how I did it.
Old 08-27-2010, 11:26 AM   #90
YEAHY0UKN0W
Banned User

Believ0's Gamercard
Hard to Kill 10
The police want you dead. Survive for 10 minutes!

You can either do this the hardway, and just keep outrunning the cops. Or the easy way. Find yourself a armored truck, and start shooting. Cops will start showing up, and get inside the armored truck. Just drive around until 10 minutes have passed because the truck is completely bulletproof. No bullets will hit you, just make sure you are "wanted" and in sight of a police officer at all times
i can confirm that you can't get this achievement while in a mission.
i've spen 20 minutes driving around in the armoured truck, and didnt get jack shit.
YEAHY0UKN0W is offline   Reply With Quote