Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Too Human
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-23-2010, 08:35 PM   #1
notty

eLiTe II PwNeD's Gamercard
Spider farming

I have heard of it but i don't know how to do it. Can someone please tell me so I can farm away.
notty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:20 AM   #2
Wii187

Finagles's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Everything you need to know is in this thread:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=145489

Wii187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 06:42 PM   #3
notty

eLiTe II PwNeD's Gamercard
thank for the info maybe now i can get the elite/epic armor set
notty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:42 PM   #4
OceanH

Ocean H's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
In case nobody notice it:

I think the guide needs more clarification. I can't do it.

After GRNDL-01 fell, the game only gave me 2 seconds gap before it automatically loads to Aesir. So I had to rebeat GRNDL-01 for the manual load.

At the door where I should be able to shoot the spider, stupid Thor AI keeps standing too close to me when I go near the door. I can't shake him.

From all the 9 pages I read of the glitch guide, it seems everyone is doing this with their characters at level 50 with level 50 weapons. Is that right? Because I can't reach the spider with a level 29 laser rifle.

And does it matter if I saved and quit after I killed GRNDL-01? Does the glitch still works after you quit the game and come back to level 3-4? (Unrelated to gun malfunction)
OceanH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:49 AM   #5
Cuthred

Cuthred's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanH View Post
In case nobody notice it:

I think the guide needs more clarification. I can't do it.

After GRNDL-01 fell, the game only gave me 2 seconds gap before it automatically loads to Aesir. So I had to rebeat GRNDL-01 for the manual load.
I still have plenty of time after grendel hits the ground, but I have not meassured it. Just exit as soon as it lies dead.

Quote:
At the door where I should be able to shoot the spider, stupid Thor AI keeps standing too close to me when I go near the door. I can't shake him.

From all the 9 pages I read of the glitch guide, it seems everyone is doing this with their characters at level 50 with level 50 weapons. Is that right? Because I can't reach the spider with a level 29 laser rifle.
I doubt it has anything to do with the level of the weapon (not sure though). Maybe pimp your laser with some range runes?

Quote:
And does it matter if I saved and quit after I killed GRNDL-01? Does the glitch still works after you quit the game and come back to level 3-4? (Unrelated to gun malfunction)
If you quit (exit to dashboard), you have to redo it. Imho the Grendel glitch is "only" important for the loot flying to you immediately, not the respawning of the spider.
Cuthred is offline   Reply With Quote