Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Prey
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-14-2006, 06:10 PM   #1
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   5,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Official Mission Help Thread

If you are having trouble in a particular part in the game post it here and someone will try to help you....
Also list the mission before the description so that you dont spoil other peoples fun...
Write neatly with good grammar and a GOOD explantion... 'I'm at a boss and I dont know what to do' isnt good enough...

Mission 10:
I'm having trouble at (I think the End) After you drive the ship through the tunnel with see-through walls... You get off, fly a little more and get to a room with a big fan and on the wall that's perpendicular to that theres two indent one opens a teleport and the other does nothing. But when I go through the teleport I'm put back from a couple of steps back where I came from... This part is bothering me and I have NO clue what to do?

Anyone have any ideas or the solution? I've tried many things but I cant think of the right thing....

PLEASE NO SPAM! Only quesitons and answers

Last edited by Maka; 07-17-2006 at 01:34 AM.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 07:54 PM   #2
s1u5h13

Send a message via MSN to s1u5h13

s1u5h13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NCAA 07 - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
maka im not sure on yours cause im not that far but maybe you can help me

im on the level i think its called guiding fires or maybe the one after and theres all of these lasers you deactivate then wallwalks you activate and forcefields to deactivate and i have no idea where to go ive looked for the blue things to shoot on the walls to flip the level ive looked all over the level for an hour now i have no idea what to do and where to go!!!

s1u5h13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 09:07 PM   #3
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   5,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
I think I may be ahving the same problem as you....

EDIT: I found this though:
http://www.lunabean.com/guides/prey_...tegy_guide.php

But since this is hard to understand.... I think i got it myself, if looking at all doors pick the right door then deactivate the forceifled and take the flying thing and fly through the forcefield that you opened. Then land and walk into the door and your done...

Last edited by Maka; 07-14-2006 at 09:25 PM.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 10:16 PM   #4
s1u5h13

s1u5h13's Gamercard

i figured it out finally :P i missed a deactivate forcefield button when you are your spirit im so dumb :P it was right there! thanks tho

Old 07-14-2006, 11:16 PM   #5
L3giOn

I L3giOn I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Gears of War Annex Challenge Runners Up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Bronze   Street Fighter 2 Runner-up   Donator - Level 1   Uno - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Here's a question. I'm in Crash Landing and I've come to a door with a panel that you have to put a code in. I must have missed this code because I have no idea what it is.
Old 07-14-2006, 11:21 PM   #6
L3giOn

I L3giOn I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Gears of War Annex Challenge Runners Up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Bronze   Street Fighter 2 Runner-up   Donator - Level 1   Uno - Gold
Nevermind, I figured it out. For those of you who want the code, it's 1623.

EDIT: There is another code near the end. It's 2724

Last edited by L3giOn; 07-14-2006 at 11:40 PM.
L3giOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 11:43 PM   #7
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

There are many codes throughout the game... Usually on screens that are in something that looks like chinese...

As for a better guide here's one: http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/prey.txt

Wierd thing is that I'm at the VERY end of Mission 12: Hidden Agenda... All the waves of flying things attacked me and no portal shows up... what do I do.... Start the level over again..?
Old 07-15-2006, 12:42 AM   #8
s1u5h13

s1u5h13's Gamercard

hm thats weird i JUST finished that level myself and as soon as i killed all those flying things, a portal opened up....try walking around or something? if not yea start the level over....

Old 07-15-2006, 12:58 AM   #9
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

I've been running around the balcony for about an hour.... I've tried EVERYTHING... Even looking under the platform to see if there's a flying thing that got caught under it... Shot the place they come from... looked for any sight of one in the distance....

This Game is VERY Glitchy... This is the second thing causing me to do a level twice.... First there was Guiding Fires where At the end I went into the portal and got the achievement and then it froze.... When I restarted I still had the achievement but no next level... This is starting to piss me off...
Old 07-16-2006, 11:09 AM   #10
L3giOn

I L3giOn I's Gamercard

Someone should sticky this...people keep cluttering this forum with new help threads.
Old 07-16-2006, 01:36 PM   #11
Webb
Ninja Editor

Webb x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   PAX Meet 2010   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff - Administrator   10,000 posts   Submit - Gold   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Right, I've stickied it, but this is on one condition...

That people put the level at the beginning of the post as to avoid spoilers and if I read one, that doesn't listen to this, then i'll be pissed!!!!!

Marge: Have you noticed any change in Bart
Homer: New glasses?
Marge: Noooo... He looks like something maybe disturbing him
Homer: Probably misses his old glasses
Marge: We could get more involved in Bart's activities, but then I'd be afraid of smothering him
Homer: Yeah, and then we'd get the chair.
Marge: That's not what I meant!
Homer: It was Marge, admit it.
Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 02:17 PM   #12
L3giOn

I L3giOn I's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWebbmeister
Right, I've stickied it, but this is on one condition...

That people put the level at the beginning of the post as to avoid spoilers and if I read one, that doesn't listen to this, then i'll be pissed!!!!!
LOL, I don't want to see any either! I'm about 3/4 through the game and I hope to finish it today.
Old 07-16-2006, 02:27 PM   #13
Webb
Ninja Editor

Webb x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   PAX Meet 2010   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff - Administrator   10,000 posts   Submit - Gold   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by x L3giOn x
LOL, I don't want to see any either! I'm about 3/4 through the game and I hope to finish it today.
I'm about half, and likewise expect to finish it today

Marge: We could get more involved in Bart's activities, but then I'd be afraid of smothering him
Old 07-16-2006, 04:30 PM   #14
Webb
Ninja Editor

Webb x360a's Gamercard

MISSION 16: THE COMPLEX

I seem to be stuck in some sort of cube with things zipping around me. I reckon it's near the end of the level. I can move from wall to wall with the brav changing pads, but I can't get out.

SOLUTION: The glowing cube must travel along the path in the cube to the otherside. Shoot the grav pads to rotate the cube

Any help is apreciated

Also, Maka, your link doesn't work for GAMEFAQ and the other one stops before the complex

Last edited by Webb; 07-16-2006 at 04:41 PM.
Old 07-16-2006, 04:39 PM   #15
Webb
Ninja Editor

Webb x360a's Gamercard

Don't worry got it

I'll edit my post with the solution

Old 07-16-2006, 04:56 PM   #16
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

The one I posted is better than the other but stops at a certain poit because the author is updating as he beats the story...

The cube got me too....
Old 07-16-2006, 10:38 PM   #17
xX MaslaN Xx
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to xX MaslaN Xx Send a message via Yahoo to xX MaslaN Xx Send a message via Skype™ to xX MaslaN Xx

xXWinterFreshXx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
im on the last boss how do i kill em?
xX MaslaN Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 12:14 AM   #18
s1u5h13

s1u5h13's Gamercard

ok im having trouble on the very last level mothers embrace...im right at the end where the keeper thing is spinning in a circle in this green window ball, i read in a guide your suppose to hit some switches...the only thing i can compare to switches is those green things on the walls, but i hit those and nothing happened. can anyone please help me here? thanks...

Old 07-17-2006, 01:22 AM   #19
SYNERGY86

*Spoiler*
ok there are switches involved but your not that far yet. You need to shoot the windows with your spirt bow then they shoot them with a normal weapon after you do this to each window either shoot mother once or talon will do his thing I cant quite remember and then you be transported to go fight mother.

To kill the the final boss (mother) toggle the switch (there are four) until a floating bomb comes out, lure mother close to the bomb then shoot it, the explosion will knock her sheilds down long enough to get a couple shoots off then it will restore. Repeat this 4-5 times and she will die. hope this helps
SYNERGY86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 01:29 AM   #20
s1u5h13

s1u5h13's Gamercard

i figured it out finally :P

Old 07-17-2006, 02:01 AM   #21
L3giOn

I L3giOn I's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWebbmeister
I'm about half, and likewise expect to finish it today
I beat it today Webb. Did you finish? The only achievement I have left to get now is beating the game on Cherokee. I'm not in the mood to do it now so I'm glad I bought the game.
Old 07-17-2006, 02:04 AM   #22
s1u5h13

s1u5h13's Gamercard

same here legion, minus i rented the game :P i dont know if i wanna go threw that game again for 65 pts for cherokee well see

Old 07-17-2006, 02:11 AM   #23
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

I know that I'll be getting 1000 in this game...
Old 07-17-2006, 06:12 PM   #24
Webb
Ninja Editor

Webb x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
I beat it today Webb. Did you finish? The only achievement I have left to get now is beating the game on Cherokee. I'm not in the mood to do it now so I'm glad I bought the game.
Yeah I finished it mate. Was a good, but short game. I'll get my monies worth though with Cherokee and multiplayer

Old 07-17-2006, 07:31 PM   #25
L3giOn

I L3giOn I's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1u5h13
same here legion, minus i rented the game :P i dont know if i wanna go threw that game again for 65 pts for cherokee well see
I'm just gonna do a mission here and there and sometime down the road get the last achievement. That way it will be fun instead of a chore.
Old 07-18-2006, 03:46 AM   #26
Fonkey Monkey

Send a message via AIM to Fonkey Monkey

Fonkey Monkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Nevermind, I figured it out. For those of you who want the code, it's 1623.

EDIT: There is another code near the end. It's 2724
thank you soooooo much!!!
ive been tryin to guess how to do this fuckin thing for like 10 minutes. how the hell did you figure it out?!?!

Legendary Status!!
We Are Lasers.
Fonkey Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 11:42 AM   #27
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

It's on one of the TVs that had like chinese letters on it.... Every once in a while the screen changes from weird letters to english and will say the code.... later on in the ame they will be on the floor and other places....
Old 07-19-2006, 01:32 PM   #28
Fonkey Monkey

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 1
i need help with mission 12:hidden agenda

i cant figure out how to get the glowing weapon thingy down near the beging right after you first see the main guy or whatever his name is.. i need help please

Legendary Status!!
We Are Lasers.
Old 07-19-2006, 01:42 PM   #29
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

To get the gun tha has the power around it you must... Go to each side of the room.. There are 2 doors on opposite walss of each other.. Open the door but watch out there's a turret on the roof in both.. Shoot the little blue canister right in front of you once you open the door... Do this with both sides and the energy holding the gun with stop..letting the gun fall.... then enemies will appear...etc....
Old 07-19-2006, 06:47 PM   #30
Fonkey Monkey

wow i feel like a douche now. i cant beileve i didnt think of that lol.
thats tight that its the acid gun. i love that thang

Legendary Status!!
We Are Lasers.