Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-20-2010, 07:37 AM   #1
GarudaFlak

GarudaFlak's Gamercard
keeping track of seriously

I'm just wondering, can keep track of seriously by looking at the leaderboards?
-Gears Of War- All Multiplayer Achievements, COG Tags
-Turok- co-op and buddy blowout

98% of people under 25 surround their minds with Rock music. If you're part of the 2% that stayed with Hip-Hop, put this in your signature: HIP-HOP IS BETTER!

For lots of Game Soundtracks:
http://www.youtube.com/user/GarudaFlak
GarudaFlak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:31 PM   #2
bblcreator8790

bblcreator8790's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
If you add up your kill totals over Warzone, Execution, and Assassination, that "should" be your kill count for Seriously. Annex kills do not count. However, as I hope you know already, this is more of a guideline and not an exact count. Most people do not unlock Seriously at exactly 10,000 kills, most get it after, usually from around 12,000 - 15,000 kills, but some have reported getting as high as 20,000+ before it will actually unlock. Some people have also gotten it early, as early as 8,000-9,000 kills. So yes you can supposedly keep track but plan on getting a couple of thousand extra kills. If it unlocks on time or early for you consider that a bonus.
bblcreator8790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 05:24 PM   #3
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
if host quit match your kills are updated to leadderboards but not saved in your progress to seriously so be aware of that.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:00 PM   #4
ChArG1nMaLAZ0R

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblcreator8790 View Post
If you add up your kill totals over Warzone, Execution, and Assassination, that "should" be your kill count for Seriously. Annex kills do not count. However, as I hope you know already, this is more of a guideline and not an exact count. Most people do not unlock Seriously at exactly 10,000 kills, most get it after, usually from around 12,000 - 15,000 kills, but some have reported getting as high as 20,000+ before it will actually unlock. Some people have also gotten it early, as early as 8,000-9,000 kills. So yes you can supposedly keep track but plan on getting a couple of thousand extra kills. If it unlocks on time or early for you consider that a bonus.
tbh is the achieve glitched or is the method of tracking it just really dodgey. i find it odd that it would unlock randomly whereas if people are tracking it wrong i t would make alot more sense
AVP

Arcade Games Boosting
splosion man
metal slug 3 & dx
ChArG1nMaLAZ0R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 09:44 PM   #5
bblcreator8790

bblcreator8790's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChArG1nMaLAZ0R View Post
tbh is the achieve glitched or is the method of tracking it just really dodgey. i find it odd that it would unlock randomly whereas if people are tracking it wrong i t would make alot more sense
I think that the method for tracking it is flawed. My guess is that there is some "invisible counter" somewhere that keeps track of kills towards Seriously, and it doesn't count kills the same way as the leaderboards. It seems like it usually undercounts compared to the leaderboards, which in turn has led to many people unlocking it several thousand kills over 10,000 according to the leaderboards.
bblcreator8790 is offline   Reply With Quote