PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Fighting > Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-19-2010, 04:52 PM   #91
Super Nintendog

Super Nintendog's Gamercard
My method above definitely worked for me! I just unlocked NegaScott, played the first level, hit lb and it unlocked right away! So just to follow up:

1. I beat the game with Scott on easy, no cheats, no mr. chau.
2. I beat the game with Scott on level 16 Supreme Master difficulty, no cheats, bosses only-after twin dragons mr chau whooped my butt, used main striker
3. I beat the game with Ramona on Supreme Master, P.O.L. cheat (press start screen push x,x,x,a,b,a,y,y) Mr. Chau appeared again after twin dragons, I won n unlocked him finally, used ramona main striker, then mr and ms chau strikers all in one level
4. Beat the game with Stills on easy, P.O.L. cheat, used main striker once
5. Beat the game with Kim on easy, P.O.L. cheat, used main striker once
6. Started 1st level with NegaScott on easy, used main striker, achievement unlocked!

This method should work for everyone! Just make sure that if you've already completed the game, just use every character once more, go into a level, use their striker once, pause, return to map!, then exit and choose another character. Make sure you use all 5 characters' strikers (including mr. and ms. chau with the character you defeated mr. chau with-if that makes sense) and you will get this!
Super Nintendog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 06:24 PM   #92
RealistIdealist

RealistIdealist's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Nintendog View Post
My method above definitely worked for me! I just unlocked NegaScott, played the first level, hit lb and it unlocked right away! So just to follow up:

1. I beat the game with Scott on easy, no cheats, no mr. chau.
2. I beat the game with Scott on level 16 Supreme Master difficulty, no cheats, bosses only-after twin dragons mr chau whooped my butt, used main striker
3. I beat the game with Ramona on Supreme Master, P.O.L. cheat (press start screen push x,x,x,a,b,a,y,y) Mr. Chau appeared again after twin dragons, I won n unlocked him finally, used ramona main striker, then mr and ms chau strikers all in one level
4. Beat the game with Stills on easy, P.O.L. cheat, used main striker once
5. Beat the game with Kim on easy, P.O.L. cheat, used main striker once
6. Started 1st level with NegaScott on easy, used main striker, achievement unlocked!

This method should work for everyone! Just make sure that if you've already completed the game, just use every character once more, go into a level, use their striker once, pause, return to map!, then exit and choose another character. Make sure you use all 5 characters' strikers (including mr. and ms. chau with the character you defeated mr. chau with-if that makes sense) and you will get this!
But the thing is that not everyone is having it unlocked, some glitch occurs to where you can't get it. Us who don't have it know what we're talking about and we have tried various methods.

RealistIdealist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 05:09 PM   #93
WaKK0r

Wakk0r's Gamercard
So, RealistIdealist, i see u got 200/200 @ scott pilgrim now. I guess the method u tried worked?! If yes please explain us how u got the achievement to unlock, i rly dont wanna think about that damn glitchy cheevo anymore
Old 09-21-2010, 09:43 PM   #94
RealistIdealist

RealistIdealist's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaKK0r View Post
So, RealistIdealist, i see u got 200/200 @ scott pilgrim now. I guess the method u tried worked?! If yes please explain us how u got the achievement to unlock, i rly dont wanna think about that damn glitchy cheevo anymore
Go to the "second chance at chaudown" thread to see the method I used.

RealistIdealist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:47 AM   #95
Miss Kay1987

Send a message via MSN to Miss Kay1987 Send a message via Skype™ to Miss Kay1987

Miss Kay1987's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm yet another one who has been cursed with the Chaudown glitch >.<
I've done/tried the following:
* Maxed out the stats of all characters
* Completed the game with all characters
* Unlocked Nega Scott
* Defeated Mr Chau with Ramona (he doesn't appear on the map for other characters :S)
* Summoned Mr & Mrs Chau
* Dealt damage with Scott, Kim, Stills and Nega Scott's striker (including Mr Chau)
* Tried on all 3 game difficulties
* Used default clothing for all characters
* Tried with and without active cheats (Power Of Love Sword, Blood Mode off etc. etc.)

I can't think of anything else to do :S
I really don't want to have to delete and install the game again - cause I don't want to have to level up all the characters again!! I'm sure you understand that one :P
Any tips? x

Miss Kay1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:55 PM   #96
RonanN1

Send a message via Yahoo to RonanN1

RonanN1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I just unlocked Chaudown, a few minutes after I unlocked NegaScott. I started a new game with him and after a few seconds I call NegaKnives and I can confirm that the stricker does NOT have to hit anyone. And I also can confirm that you don't need to unlock MR.CHAU with every character, just one. Scott will do just fine.

I hade no problem unlocking this achievement.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20110130003255.jpg (35.6 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by RonanN1; 01-29-2011 at 10:57 PM.
RonanN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 02:08 AM   #97
Dany1981Mtl

Dancsi27's Gamercard
I can confirm 100% that you don't have to call Mr. and Mrs. Chau with every characters, only with one (any character who has Mr. Chau unlocked, i.e I unlocked him with Scott and Kim and called him with both characters once during my second playthrough). I called Knives with all the 4 characters (Scott, Ramona, Kim and Stills) and of course I called Nega Knives now with Nega Scott and the achievement unlocked. I didn't even unlocked Mr. Chau with the other characters, only with Scott and Kim.

So, you have to call them once.

100% Completed games (including DLCs)

100% Win8 games: 8
100% WP7/8 games: 31
100% retail games: 46
100% XBLA games: 49
Dany1981Mtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 09:15 AM   #98
cripplefox

cripplefox's Gamercard
I beat the game with Scott, Ramona, Stills, Kim, Knives and Nega-Scott.
I used all of the default call strikers as well as Mr Chau and Ms Chau for everyone.
I still only have 220/250 gamerscore for this game... Why? Is there some kind of fix that doesn't involve me having to erase the memory and start over again?
cripplefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 03:29 PM   #99
Turbojugend LA

turbojugend la's Gamercard
I know this is small consolation to whoever isn't getting this one to pop, but I got it on the first attempt last night. I'd forgotten to use Stills' striker and when I did for the first time, "Achievement Unlocked." Weird.
Turbojugend LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:04 PM   #100
Quantum Binman

Quantum Binman's Gamercard
Mine glitched, this guide helped and it popped about 20 minutes ago.

Thanks to everyone who contributed!
Quantum Binman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:18 AM   #101
Captain Dude77

Captain Dude77's Gamercard
I haven't run into any problems about the bug, so I played the game and called out the striker for each character (not including the Knives DLC), then I unlocked Nega Scott and on the first level as Nega Scott - I called out Nega Knives and the achievement unlocked. Didn't need to call out Mr. Chau & Mrs. Chau with Nega Scott cos it only needed just one striker for each character.

Captain Dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote