Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Spider-Man 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-13-2007, 08:57 PM   #91
Kwith

Kwith's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammbone View Post
The DeWolfe mission part 1. You follow 2 thugs in a car and the passenger comes out first while the driver continues to drive. Try that one. Let us know it it works.
What actually happened, is I was swinging around, and one of those random city missions came up, and there was a truck I had to stop, I just got on that.
So if anyones trying to get Hitch Hiker, make sure your in a crime fighting area, and wait for a random city mission to start.

Also, where was that one lighthouse you can swing around and around without stopping to get the easy Master Web Slinger Achievement? Sorry haha, I'm just trying to max out this game as much as I can during my rental
Tony Hawk's Project 8, DiRT, Forza Motorsport 2, Assassin's Creed, Guitar Hero II, Oblivion, Call of Duty 4, skate., Skate 2, Prince of Persia, Mirror's Edge, Assassin's Creed II, Mass Effect, Fallout 3
Arcade
Wik: Fable of Souls, Galaga, Cloning Clyde, Uno, Sonic the Hedgehog, Marble Blast Ultra, Dash of Destruction, Portal: Still Alive

Kwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 02:56 AM   #92
s3an_looi

s3anlooi's Gamercard
I finished the game (without doing any races and combat tours) and I cannot get the web slinger achievement. I am convinced that I have webbed up more than 25 enemies during my 13hour play on this game!!!! What must I do?? I'm so frustrated...
s3an_looi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 10:01 PM   #93
Denny Crane

Send a message via Yahoo to Denny Crane

AMERICAN HER0's Gamercard
nm lol i gots it

You hear the one about the fella who died, went to the pearly gates? St. Peter let him in. Sees a guy in a suit making a closing argument. Says, "Who's that?" St. Peter says, "Oh, that's God. Thinks he's Denny Crane."

Last edited by Denny Crane; 05-14-2007 at 11:41 PM.
Denny Crane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:01 AM   #94
Altimus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfaur View Post
To get this one done all i did was, go to race 3, it should be in the Apocalypse zone. Then head towards the water and just wait around for a police siren, turn on spider sense, if its green, hop on the cop car and it will take you to a purple building. I forgot the name of it, but it has a waterfall in it and some racks of clothes on the side. The manager will tell the cop that some apocalypse people are after the witness, go outside, chase the witness and get him out of his car, then put on spidey-sense. you should see 3 cars coming towards you, about 8 apocalypse gang members come out, kill them, then look towards water and should be about 5-8 more gang member to kill. I can't remember if you have to take the witness back to the store or not, but thats all the stuff i did for it.
Thank you for this. Much appreciated!
Altimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 04:27 AM   #95
Fullawka14

Razor x3h's Gamercard
Hi, I got one question, after you beat the game and you unlock the black suit and when you want to use it it says do you want to replay all missions does that mean that you start like the whole game over again cuz i am close to some acheivments and i dont want to lose my locomotion stuff or combat tours or nothing like that so does it restart the game or just the missions?

Fullawka14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 04:36 PM   #96
rdrunr89

rdrunr89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
achievements

500pt photo - i got mine when I was on the 4th dragon tails mission where you have to beat up the samurai guy (he's a pain, tips would be helpful).

200mph swing - I got this chasing after Scorpion right when he left the building. I ran into a building bounced off and spidey swung quick, it unlocked. Guess that was a glitch or luck. =)

Tourist photo - Choose the first Skydive event. Climb to the top of the antenna and then look down and snap the pic.

Web 25 guys - I think when I did this, I did web some of the same guys a few times.

Pole Swinging - Just swing around one, launch yourself in the air and grab on the way down.

Splat - I just dove off of the Bugle. I was able to do it about 4 times each time before my life ran out.

Hope that helps.

I could use some help with the 4th dragontail mission and the 3rd arsenic candy if anyone can help. I get to the ending points and keep croaking there. Thanks in advance. Also, the fake spidey mission for the Bugle. Those are the only 3 on my map and I don't have the option for any others.

Did anyone notice the MJ races went away after you get the black suit?

Last edited by rdrunr89; 05-18-2007 at 04:41 PM.
rdrunr89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 05:38 PM   #97
zFerus

Send a message via AIM to zFerus Send a message via MSN to zFerus Send a message via Yahoo to zFerus

zFerus's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullawka14 View Post
Hi, I got one question, after you beat the game and you unlock the black suit and when you want to use it it says do you want to replay all missions does that mean that you start like the whole game over again cuz i am close to some acheivments and i dont want to lose my locomotion stuff or combat tours or nothing like that so does it restart the game or just the missions?

If you switch to the black suit you will have to start over, however you can just switch back to the regular suit and everything you have done will still be there. Don't worry you won't lose any thing you have completed.) Cheers mate
zFerus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 03:09 AM   #98
Fullawka14

Razor x3h's Gamercard
Yeah, I tryed after i posted that reply and i switched to the black suit and it like erased everything and i was so pissed but then i went to the unlockable players and went to spider-men and it said return to original saved game and i did and everything was the same but anyway thanks for the answer

Fullawka14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 01:34 PM   #99
xfrearsx

o GaGEHuNTeR o's Gamercard
The fast swinger achievement can be unlocked on swing speed 5 as this was all i had unlocked up until this point. Tap right trigger quite quickly, then on like the fifth tap hold it down and press the left speed trigger. Easy.
Old 06-04-2007, 03:35 AM   #100
pinksage

Cool! I wasnt sure where to get the Police achievements. Thanks!
pinksage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 11:37 PM   #101
Im a Manatee

Im%20a%20Manatee's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
So, if we beat the game and pick to the black suit, do we get the strength boost?

My Gamerscore is going on my grave.
Im a Manatee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 12:38 AM   #102
James03

Send a message via AIM to James03 Send a message via MSN to James03

TeenJackBauer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Im a Manatee View Post
So, if we beat the game and pick to the black suit, do we get the strength boost?
Yes, the strength boost is related to the black suit so you will be more powerful while wearing it.

Also the first SONIC UNLEASHED 1000 on the forum... and 2nd in the UK. =(
James03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 04:23 PM   #103
Chucklebuck

I'm sure I've splatted more than 25 times, but I haven't got the acheivement yet.
Any way of finding out your total splats?
And how you can't get Marvel Hero Gamerpics in the UK!? >=(
I want some! >.<
Chucklebuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 05:15 PM   #104
James03

Send a message via AIM to James03 Send a message via MSN to James03

TeenJackBauer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucklebuck View Post
I'm sure I've splatted more than 25 times, but I haven't got the acheivement yet.
Any way of finding out your total splats?
And how you can't get Marvel Hero Gamerpics in the UK!? >=(
I want some! >.<
Yeah the Splat Master 2007 is kinda glitched like the Web Slinger one, it will probably take more than 25 splats to get it. And no there isn't a way to check total splats.

You can't get most themes/gamerpics in the UK because... well they're just only released in the US.

Also the first SONIC UNLEASHED 1000 on the forum... and 2nd in the UK. =(
James03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 04:55 PM   #105
jaja2050

JAJA2050's Gamercard
wanted to add

Hitch Hiker
you can get on apo 3

Mega Tourist
you can get on sky drive 1

Master Tourist
you can get on the first or second lizzard mission when they jump out at you

Fast Swinger
someone but this on but i wanted to explain it better since i fig it out, on the daily bugle on the top part at the end there are two pipes were you can mash x and it will sling you to the other side of the city, and you land in water

sorry if these have already been added
jaja2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 07:51 PM   #106
kestrel

Darth Kestrel's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Web Slinger

Web Slinger - 20Web up 25 enemies.
*you can do it three different ways hanging them from a pole, holding b, or y then b. yes they have to be 25 different ones but as you play and web ball or subdued them through out the game it comes fast

I've tried using Web Ball (Y, then B) but was unsuccessful at getting the Achievement - must have Web Ball'd 75 enemies!
What am I doing wrong??

Will try to hang enemies from a pole...
kestrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 02:30 PM   #107
kestrel20

kestrel20's Gamercard
i'm also having trouble getting the Web Slinger.
Y, then B doesn't seem to work
kestrel20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 11:28 PM   #108
enkephalin07

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmithz View Post
Grrr... I Just can't take a 500 point photo. I have tried taking the pic at the contest. The highest I can get it is to 400. I have tried far away to the right to the left in front, and close too. I don't know why I can't do this, but I can't seem to find the sweet spot.
I managed to get 514 points on the morgue photo mission, catching the Apocalypse punks getting out of the car to terrorize the tourists. I've gotten it often for fights between gangs, and gangs with police. You get extra points if they're attacking or taking attack pose, extra points if you take it from above, and more points per figure in the shot.

If you want a 500 point shot, the next time you swing into a random crime that turns out to be a gang battle, stop and cling to the nearest wall, point right down on it, and shoot.

Btw, even if you score 500 point shots on the first Bugle mission, Robbie still says, "It's okay, but you've done better."
enkephalin07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 01:18 PM   #109
kestrel20

kestrel20's Gamercard
i finally got the Web Slinger Achievement - after hanging enemies from a pole (B to subdue, then A near a pole).
kestrel20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:11 AM   #110
OPPNYC1

blinkzero's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayate Slash View Post
I've found myself an easy way to get the Web/Master/Mega Web Swinger (if you are boring doing the normal way, a.k.a by simple playing the game)

I think its an good and fast way as I've obtained 13 miles in 5 minutes

simple find a circular tower thing like the lighthouse in the Roosevelt Island or some top Antenna in the high buildings and launch your web at the lighthouse/Antenna, then turn it left or right (not matter) and keep the left analog turned all the time

you can put some small object in the analog space to keep it turned alone and put some tape in the RT as well so you can watch TV or do your home tasks

sorry for my english and I hope it helps someone
THANKS MAN. Haha i have my controllor scotched taped swinging so i can get that damn acheivement.

Hey will my controller turn off?
OPPNYC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:04 AM   #111
Zombieslayer42
Banned User

Zombieslayer42's Gamercard
worst guide ever. need a description on token locations
Zombieslayer42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 01:35 AM   #112
swirlymanx

A Veteran Gamer's Gamercard
this game is very time comsuming
swirlymanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:15 AM   #113
swirlymanx

A Veteran Gamer's Gamercard
I'm missing 2 tokens for the subway can anyone help.
swirlymanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 04:49 AM   #114
BackerMan

Send a message via AIM to BackerMan

BackerMan's Gamercard
does anyone have maps to find all tokens?
Old 11-07-2007, 05:52 PM   #115
nack8

can't i just take the hight picture from the empire state???
nack8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 06:12 AM   #116
mercyforme

mercyforme's Gamercard
Sergeant, Officer, Corporal Achievements

You should add to the guide that you get the Police Officer, Police Sergeant, as well as the Police Corporal achievements by getting 100% in certain crime zones. Each achievement coincides with a certain zone and certain gang. Don't know if you got this but if you don't it needs to be added to make this guide suck a little less. No offense but the token descriptions... DUH!!!!!
mercyforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 12:33 AM   #117
Vaako

II Vaako II's Gamercard
Anyone has an idea how long it takes to get full 1000 on this game?
Vaako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 07:40 AM   #118
drakehellsing

Send a message via AIM to drakehellsing Send a message via MSN to drakehellsing

DrakeHellsing's Gamercard
How high up do you have to be to get the splats? I did it once, but other times, he doesn't hit the ground, but rolls as he hits it so to speak.....it's annoying....
Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Fable 2
King Kong
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones

Arcade 100%:
Dash of Destruction

drakehellsing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 06:52 PM   #119
RaphaeL

This might help to get token achievements http://www.flickr.com/photos/dawpa20...7603600604905/
credited to dawpa2000
RaphaeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 02:57 AM   #120
hgj221

for the fast swinger achievement (if nobody has post this) go to the bugle, theres gonna be to poles and they say press y, press it and before you land web zip and there you go.
hgj221 is offline   Reply With Quote