Dally M and Spread the Ball

Bohemian

Since there won't be an achievement guide for a while i was just wondering how you do these. How do you get dally m points and can you do it just by simulating all games?

And for spread the ball which seems impossible as they always throw it forward or an intercept or he gets tackeld, i just can't do it.

Any advice?

spread the ball was easy

offload in the tackle, using ur RB or LB, pass all the way to the right, then back on urself use nrl allstars or a high rated team, play against a poor side, eg Crusaders from Superleague

and for the Man Of Steel/Dally M Ive not a clue who they work the points out im top of the try scoring an kicks an im 3rd in the table :s

spread the ball was easy

offload in the tackle, using ur RB or LB, pass all the way to the right, then back on urself use nrl allstars or a high rated team, play against a poor side, eg Crusaders from Superleague

and for the Man Of Steel/Dally M Ive not a clue who they work the points out im top of the try scoring an kicks an im 3rd in the table :s

Wow you were right about that spread the ball achievement, that was really easy.

Just an update, i got the Man of steel/dally m achievement by simulating every game with the storm and billy slater got it. So since i didnt even play a game and i got the achievement it could mean that win 300 games and 1000 offloads doesnt need to be played.

• 11 months later...

I'm finding myself going insane trying to get spread the ball, tried playing all stars vs crusaders/hull kr and I'm playing on easy but i can't for the life of me reach 10, highest i get is around 7 before i get caught and can't offload.

Is there any other tip someone can mention other than wearing a wrist strap to stop me throwing the controller through the tv lol?

ok nvm...stopped trying for it and got it immediately /sigh

Edited by Yndraman