PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-05-2011, 10:46 AM   #61
Gnomekins

Gnomekins's Gamercard
Apart from a glitch in the forest which didn't like me moving fish into a pond, I found the game to be great and I was impressed by how much I got into it. I had a hard time finding that last gold brick though - damn hiding broom. >
Gnomekins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:33 AM   #62
bloodstainedwings

BSW1984's Gamercard
I got the game for easy points like the other Lego games, but am finding this game very slow,dull and boring. I am only on the second year and the game is anything but fun. I am stuck and now I need a certain spell to move forward in the game and I have no clue where to find it. I regret getting this game and for now I will be stuck with a lousy 150g on this game, because I can not bring myself to play it.

I am not even a HP fan so that makes it even worse. I hope the new Batman and Lord Of the Rings Lego games are better then this one.
bloodstainedwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:52 PM   #63
Royalty

GiRL B0RN DESi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I love this game && I love all other Lego games!! I actually enjoyed this one way better than any other 'official' Harry Potter games.. && I still enjoy playing it to this day! =D
Royalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:20 AM   #64
Earthbound_X

EarthboundX's Gamercard
The OP is terrible imo, is he really judging the quality on a game based on how fast you can unlock achievements? I know we all love them, but really?

Earthbound_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:28 PM   #65
Kninth Duke

Kninth Duke's Gamercard
I hated Lego Indy and said I'd never play another lego game after it. It was the 3rd one I completed. 1st. Lego Star Wars TCS - which I found really charming. 2nd - Lego Batman - which I also enjoyed and liked it not being tied to a movie. 3rd - Lego Indy - I found it incredibly glitchy and just not enjoyable. Anyways, I finally tried this one based on a few good reviews I heard from HP fans. I'm glad I did. I'm on book 3 now and really enjoying it. Looking forward to finishing it and starting the second one.
Kninth Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:38 AM   #66
POPPABEAR4

POPPABEAR4's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antman1977 View Post
Is it me or is this game the worst lego game yet ? Everything is so hard to do and the game is so slow, I have been playing around 5 hours and not one acheive yet and I am still on story 1??

Now I am stuck in the junxed room, done the green,yellow and blue brick to get the badge and now cant get the broomstick to fly anywhere without it chucking me off.....any tips?

I am finding this game a pile of shit to be honest....
Chalk me up in the "ehhhhh" category. The puzzles seemed pretty simple and the thing has too many glitches. It's alright but not a keeper.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:06 AM   #67
Koldomordor

Koldomordor's Gamercard
I don't really like Harry Potter but this game is fun, one of the best Lego games.

-Greetings.
Koldomordor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:09 AM   #68
Reggiez

Reggiez's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just finished this game and overall I liked it. There were a bit to many things to collect I thought but the levels were fun to roam around in and Hogwarts was a great setting as usual. I have only played Lego Star Wars TCS before but this was equally funny (In my humble opinion).
Old 12-31-2012, 07:27 AM   #69
TweetyNurse

TweetyNurse's Gamercard
I have played many Lego games.... The worse one I played was Lego Indiana Jones 2 because too many collectables to get... Harry Poter was very fun and I enjoyed it very much

GT: TweetyNurse...Please send me a message with any Friend Request...Thanks
TweetyNurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:01 PM   #70
izzy meli

IZZY MELI's Gamercard
I agree, this game took AGES for the achievements to start popping, and it was too crowded with the level contents, the collectibles and features.. they didnt even tell you how many red/gold bricks there were when in a level or on the menu! not to mention no way to see if you have all character tokens while in a level.

The game is way harder than it should be including all other lego games and its too complicated and has lost its lego simplicity.. all i can say is i hope to finish all achievements in time to take it back to blockbuster.

ps. more boring than other lego games imo.

Posted from Xbox360achievements.org App for Android
izzy meli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:17 PM   #71
lizzaaayyyy

lizzaaayyyy's Gamercard
Smile

I love this game & years 5-7. just love harry potter in general!

but some parts can be frustrating, just keep at it
lizzaaayyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:24 AM   #72
Rossco7530

Rossco7530's Gamercard
I like the game, but I didn't enjoy it as much as the other Lego games I've played. I preferred 5-7 over 1-4.
Rossco7530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:42 AM   #73
iHappySlapped

SayYoToPotato's Gamercard
Going to be doing my first play through of it tonight, pretty excited tbh! Only played Lego Indy and was really impressed...

Stay trigger happy <3

Playing through:
Forza Horizon (360)

iHappySlapped is offline   Reply With Quote