PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Crackdown 2 > Toy Box
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-05-2010, 01:23 AM   #1
SideDish120

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Toy Box Achievement Guide

COPYRIGHT/RIGHTS OF USE:
This guide may not be used without written permission by either the author or website admins. This guide has been put together for x360a and should not be used without permission.

FRIEND REQUESTS/MESSAGES
I do not accept random friend requests. I cannot help you online or help you boost because by the time I am done with the guide I will have either returned/sold the game. Because you saw my guide doesn't make us friends.

Guide Completion [x][x][x][x][x] 100% Complete
  • Constructive Criticism is always welcome
  • Please keep your posts clean.
  • Any help is greatly appreciated.
  • Post your thoughts on where you would like to see more info added.

DLC: Toy Box

Cost: 560 MSP
Achievements: 10

Overview:

-Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10
-Offline:
7(190)
-Online:
2 (60)
-Approximate amount of time to 250: 2+
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
-Number of missable achievements: None
-Do cheat codes disable achievements? None
-Does difficulty affect achievements? No
-Glitchy achievements: None
-Unobtainable achievements: None
-Extra equipment needed? Crackdown 2 game, Toy Box DLC

Toy Box DLC:
The Toy Box DLC is fairly easy to complete, just takes some planning ahead and timing. Make sure you go for all of the achievements in the Single Player with your agent, not using Keys to the City. Achievements do not unlock in Keys to the City.

Mile High Club 10
Get a club and boost into the air to club at least one enemy from a height.

Pick up any sort of melee weapon that you can find on the streets. (i.e: Breaking a lamp post, picking up a street sign. To have thrusters, when you are spawning, you must select them under the gadgets tab when selecting your weapons. Once you have your thrusters on, jump into the air, and then press the . Find a group of enemies and boost up as high as possible pressing the . Then ground pound by holding down the (Must be Skill level 5 in Strength).

Hung Out to Dry 15
Hang 5 enemies off the floor using Mag Grenades.

This doesn't have to be enemies. It can be any sort of person, peace keepers, cell, etc. Start by putting a Mag grenade on a wall. And go from person to person stringing five of them in a row. Then, put the final mag grenade on the building to have them all be in the air to get your achievement.

Burnt Offerings 20
Set 20 people alight with your thrusters in a single airborne flight.

To have thrusters, when you are spawning, you must select them under the gadgets tab when selecting your weapons. Once you have your thrusters on, jump into the air, and then press the . Once you find yourself a big amount of freaks, tap the thrust over the enemies heads to set them on fire. Do this slowly and conserve your thrust.

Tac Loc Takedown 20
Successfully complete 5 Tactical Locations with all agents in the same Squad Chopper.

Create a new campaign because the beginning tactical locations are much easier. Start a new game and complete the first 2 tactical locations normally, then activate the three absorption units that appear on your HUD. After this is complete, 5 tactical locations will show up on the map. These are the best 5 to go after with your team. This must be the same chopper for all of them and CAN be done with 2-4 players, but best with 4 players.

Wing-a-Ding-Ding 20
Soar to over 500 meters in a single flight using your thrusters and Wingsuit.

To start this you must be on ground level, not starting from a high building because it won't count. If you don't have your thrusters equipped yet, go to your load out and equip them in your gadgets. Once you have your thrusters on, jump into the air, and then press the . To get more height then just by holding the down, tap it rapidly. The thrusters will boost periodically and make you go much higher. Then press the to go into the glider. Go down and then pull back up once you are back at the top. Once your back after one swoop, your thrusters should be back to 40. Then keep repeating until you have reached the skies and achievement unlocks.

Run! Get to the Chopper! 25
Kill 100 enemies in one minute using the Squad Chopper.

What you need to do is actually only kill 20 cell in one minute using the Squad Chopper. It is very easy to do with two people. One person fly and the person going for it sit in the right side of the chopper that has control of rocket launcher. Go to a tactical location, kill some enemies around it, then activate the tactical location. This should have plenty then 20 and will unlock once you kill the 20th person.

Last edited by SideDish120; 09-06-2010 at 10:34 PM.
SideDish120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 01:24 AM   #2
SideDish120

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Rocketeer 30
Kill 50 enemies with your thrusters in a single airborne flight.

A great area to do this is the same as the "Burnt Offerings" achievement video. Start up high on the mountain and start shooting the massive amounts of Freaks with rocket launchers. Tap your boost to conserve your fuel, and fire rockets like mad at the big groups of freaks that you see below you. Think and map out the areas that you are going to shoot for before you begin.

Never Give It up 30
Win a Vehicle Tag Quick Match without ever having the Orb stolen from you.

This can be done with either 2-8 players in a quick match game. Try to find a empty lobby(others may search too) and once you have found one, invite everyone that you are boosting with to the lobby. Once everyone that wants to boost in the lobby. Pick out which players will go in which order to complete the achievement. Have the selected player go and grab the orb for the entire duration without blowing up their car or having another player hit them to make them loose the orb. You must keep driving so drive around the outskirts and away from the other players as they wait for you to finish. Then rinse and repeat for others.

One Careful Driver 30
Win a Vehicle Tag Quick Match without ever destroying your vehicle.

To win, you must have the orb for either the longest amount of time before time runs out or win by reaching 150 all together. During this your vehicle you start with cannot be destroyed.

Refer to "Never Give It up" for how to accomplish both Vehicle Tag Quick Match achievements.

Beyond the Infinite 50
Develop all skills to level 6.

You must get each of your skill levels to the 6th Level. (This will make the circle complete and the final sixth red orb will be lit up)

The skills that you need to get up are:

• Agility - You gain Agility Experience by collecting agility orbs and from shooting enemies from a high altitude. You will need to collect 400+ agility orbs to get to this.
  • Firearms - Kill enemies with guns is the only way. Using explosive weapons like Grenade Launchers and Rocket Launchers don't count.
  • Strength - You gain strength by punching, kicking, hitting, and throwing objects at enemies. You melee by pressing the button. Pick up objects holding down the button, and throwing them with .
  • Explosives - Killing enemies with grenades, rocket launchers, grenade launchers, cars that explode, and explosive items count towards the Explosive skill. This will come with ease as explosives are the easiest way to eliminate multiple enemies quickly.
  • Driving - You earn driving experience by doing road races, catching renegade driving orbs, doing tricks in the air (barrel rolls, J-turns), hitting/running over and killing enemies.

Special Thanks to:
x360a.org for hosting the guide.
iSs Baillie for videos.

Last edited by SideDish120; 09-06-2010 at 08:39 PM.
Old 09-05-2010, 05:23 AM   #3
iSs Baillie

iFozy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I wouldn't mind some credit for my videos, dude! :P
iSs Baillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 05:41 AM   #4
mjc0961

mjc0961's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Also you're wrong every time you say you have to select the thrusters as your grenades first. You can still use them if you have other grenades, but you don't get that little meter that tells you how much boost you have left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentCabaret View Post
This guide continues to warm my heart and piss off my roommates. Thanks so much!
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 05:47 AM   #5
iSs Baillie

iFozy's Gamercard

Are you sure? I'm playing the game without them selected and I can't use my thrusters...
Old 09-05-2010, 08:41 AM   #6
T0b3

Send a message via ICQ to T0b3 Send a message via AIM to T0b3 Send a message via MSN to T0b3 Send a message via Yahoo to T0b3 Send a message via Skype™ to T0b3

t0b3 zero's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
This guide looks pretty neat. Can't wait for it to be finished.

100% Retail:
44 | 100% Arcade: 92
trueachievements
99999 GS achieved 09/07/2011
T0b3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:06 AM   #7
Mr Brlghtslde

Send a message via MSN to Mr Brlghtslde Send a message via Skype™ to Mr Brlghtslde

Mr Brlghtslde's Gamercard
You have to have all level 6 skills to have the thrusters permanently equipped.
Old 09-05-2010, 09:07 AM   #8
iSs Baillie

iFozy's Gamercard

Oh right, cool. Well, I can't be bothered doing that for a while. Shooting takes way too long to go up and is extremely boring.
Old 09-05-2010, 09:12 AM   #9
Mr Brlghtslde

Send a message via MSN to Mr Brlghtslde Send a message via Skype™ to Mr Brlghtslde

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSs Baillie View Post
Oh right, cool. Well, I can't be bothered doing that for a while. Shooting takes way too long to go up and is extremely boring.
It doesn't take that long, but you're right, it is pretty boring.
Old 09-05-2010, 09:15 AM   #10
iSs Baillie

iFozy's Gamercard

Yeah, I know it doesn't take that long, but when I've completed the game and done every other achievement, it's not the most fun thing running around trying to kill Cell. Plus the freaks five you no exp, whatsoever!

Ho hum.
Old 09-05-2010, 09:18 AM   #11
Mr Brlghtslde

The freaks give the best experience, not the worst! But I suppose if you've completed the game there won't be too many hordes wandering about.
Old 09-05-2010, 10:56 AM   #12
EchoPark

Send a message via MSN to EchoPark

EchoPark's Gamercard
Thats the only think whats making me get all lvl 6 .... shootin its a night mare lol.
EchoPark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:57 AM   #13
iSs Baillie

iFozy's Gamercard

Well, freaks are best for explosives and driving. For shooting, Cell are much better experience per person.
Old 09-05-2010, 11:04 AM   #14
T0b3

Send a message via ICQ to T0b3 Send a message via AIM to T0b3 Send a message via MSN to T0b3 Send a message via Yahoo to T0b3 Send a message via Skype™ to T0b3

t0b3 zero's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Just go to the northernmost island and kill freaks until the announcer informs you about an incoming freak shitstorm. Then, Reapers will spawn indefinitely. Those guys don't take more than one UV shotgun shot and give an extremely high amount of skill points. This is how I got my achievement.

Another way is to farm in the quarry, but there won't spawn any Reapers and thus it will take longer..

100% Retail:
44 | 100% Arcade: 92
trueachievements
99999 GS achieved 09/07/2011
T0b3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 05:02 PM   #15
EA Shenron

EA Shenron's Gamercard
That's for your guide, I was still running after Hung Out To Dry after many attempts. This should be Old Story now.

Edit : done now, a little bit delayed because I had to redownload the DLC (glitched achievement).

Working on : AC : Brotherhood
On hold : ME 2, Dante's Inferno, Banjo Kazooie N&B
Planned : ---
Waiting for : Batman : AC, Darksiders 2

Last edited by EA Shenron; 09-05-2010 at 06:56 PM.
EA Shenron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:15 PM   #16
Sean 94

x iSkiRMishx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Hey man, I didn't notice you made a guide for the Toy boy DLC, nice work !
Sean 94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:05 PM   #17
Dante16

NHS KEMISH's Gamercard
Thx for the guide, I'll use it when my DLC is fixed :S
Dante16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:13 PM   #18
SideDish120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante16 View Post
Thx for the guide, I'll use it when my DLC is fixed :S
Already is fixxed
Old 09-05-2010, 10:27 PM   #19
mjc0961

mjc0961's Gamercard

Quote:
Are you sure? I'm playing the game without them selected and I can't use my thrusters...
Yeah I'm pretty sure, I was using them before I found out you can select them as your grenade loadout.

Quote:
This guide continues to warm my heart and piss off my roommates. Thanks so much!
Old 09-05-2010, 10:35 PM   #20
SideDish120

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961 View Post
Yeah I'm pretty sure, I was using them before I found out you can select them as your grenade loadout.
At Agility level 6 is when you can use them without having to select them. Not everyone may be Level 6 in that.
Old 09-06-2010, 12:05 AM   #21
rabidkitty4

rabidkitty4's Gamercard
I would like to point out that there are 3 "Online" achievements. "Tac Loc Takedown" is online only, unless you can do it by yourself? herp derp?
Old 09-06-2010, 12:44 AM   #22
iSs Baillie

iFozy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideDish120 View Post
At Agility level 6 is when you can use them without having to select them. Not everyone may be Level 6 in that.
I am agility level 6...
Old 09-06-2010, 12:46 AM   #23
iSs Baillie

iFozy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabidkitty4 View Post
I would like to point out that there are 3 "Online" achievements. "Tac Loc Takedown" is online only, unless you can do it by yourself? herp derp?
And yeah, what this dude said.

Also, you should use my video for Wing-a-Ding-Ding as my method is like 5x faster and easier.
Old 09-06-2010, 03:29 AM   #24
SideDish120

Quote:
And yeah, what this dude said.

Also, you should use my video for Wing-a-Ding-Ding as my method is like 5x faster and easier.
You can technically do it yourself. Is probably really hard.. But it is possible. The achievement states that you need everyone in the game to be in the same chopper. You cCANN be by yourself. And I will check it out. That video wasss quite extensive and i did it in about 30 seconds lol.
Old 09-06-2010, 11:53 PM   #25
mjc0961

mjc0961's Gamercard

Quote:
However you guide says to have them, and I quote, "you must select them under the gadgets tab when selecting your weapons". This is not true if you are level 6 in everything and thus giving people false information that could lead them to lose their grenades by wasting the spot on the thruster boots.

Guides are meant to be about accuracy and helping people, not feeding them false information that could make their game harder to play. You should change your wording in the guides for achievements that need the thrusters so people get all the information, not whatever pieces of it you decide they should get.

Quote:
Old 09-07-2010, 12:49 AM   #26
iSs Baillie

iFozy's Gamercard

Calm down, lol.
Old 09-07-2010, 03:42 AM   #27
SideDish120

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961 View Post
However you guide says to have them, and I quote, "you must select them under the gadgets tab when selecting your weapons". This is not true if you are level 6 in everything and thus giving people false information that could lead them to lose their grenades by wasting the spot on the thruster boots.

Guides are meant to be about accuracy and helping people, not feeding them false information that could make their game harder to play. You should change your wording in the guides for achievements that need the thrusters so people get all the information, not whatever pieces of it you decide they should get.
Are you really just out to get me because I crapped on you before in another thread that you were completely wrong in..? Like. I don't see that you've made a guide for anyone? And what's wrong with what I put. I doubt everyone is level 6, and I rather would have them equipped so they can see how much they have left thrust wise. It helps a lot in certain achievements like Rocketeer. I'd rather put a option of everyone can use rather then putting both. It won't kill anyone if I tell them to put them on. What if someone thinks they are Level 6 but they are only level 5 and don't understand why they are can't use them.
How about you stop being a douche, and just say.
Quote:
I think you should also put that if you have level 6 agility, you don't need to equip them in the weapon select menu. Other may already be Level 6 in agility and not need this.
Hmmm. That seems a lot better and not being a damn asshole. I now know how to make guides, I've made plenty.
Quote:
Calm down, lol.
Tell me about it!

Last edited by SideDish120; 09-07-2010 at 03:58 AM.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:26 PM   #28
Seany Show

Seany Sh0w's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Donator - Level 3   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts
So is it official that I can get Tac Loc Takedown by myself?

GSL 12 starting gamerscore 377,387
Seany Show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 03:04 PM   #29
SideDish120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seany Show View Post
So is it official that I can get Tac Loc Takedown by myself?
It is possible, but doesn't Nozza have it too? Lol. Since he's saving the game for GSL
Old 09-07-2010, 03:06 PM   #30
Seany Show

Seany Sh0w's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Donator - Level 3   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts
Quote:
It is possible, but doesn't Nozza have it too? Lol. Since he's saving the game for GSL
You do make a good point. I usually like to get DLC out of the way but with GSL coming up I should wait.

GSL 12 starting gamerscore 377,387
Seany Show is offline   Reply With Quote