How many people alreadt own it on another platform and still plan on buying this?

lovemetal423

Own this on my iPod touch already and just bought it on XBLA this morning. Started playing the adventure mode and the control scheme functions very smoothly. I like it better than the iPod touch, and I thought beforehand that it would end up the other way around. Great way to spend 1200 MS points!!

I'm downloading the demo now, and while I usually don't "buy" arcade games, I came into some money since I'm starting school in a few weeks and picked up Monday Night Combat two days ago. While it was $15, I feel it was money well spent, because it's easy to get into and has DoTa/LoL (League of Legends) elements. Although the crappy internet connections that some players have are annoying, especially when they are hosting.

Anyways...I was wondering for the $15 price tag, is it worth it? I mean down the road... I won't be bored in a week or so? It's something you can have fun with now, and then down the road comie back to? This seemed the best place to ask since you all have it on some other platform of some sort and still plan to shell out $15. I appreciate any replies ^^

Edited by 13ip0lar

Its such a bloody rip off for a 80mb download... but i love the game so much that i just couldn't resist! Loved it on the iphone, so just had to pick it up on xbla

That's how I feel, however I just played the demo, was steamrolling then it Crazy Dave came up and gave his spheel? (Ionno however you spell it, sales pitch) and I lol'd. Then they show all the plants and other zombies in further levels. I think Imma buy it. It looks to good not to play, and for 80mb I do feel like wtf?! That said though for 80mb its better than a lot of 7gb+ games ^^

Own the PC, Mac, and iPhone/iPod Touch version. We'd own the iPad version too, if we had an iPad (waiting for next gen...). Got it on 360.

This is literally my wife's most favorite game ever. She's golden sunflowered it and bought every item in the shop four times, and probably earned enough money to do it at least 10 times. Seriously. It's her crack.

The good side is it has the co-op mode, so we can play together. The bad news is I don't see another game being played on my xbox for at least a few months. :p

Also, I don't know how you are complaining about the file size. This game is one of the best game deals around. You could easily sink 30+ hours into it if you wanted everything. It's like all of PopCap's games...they are all an insane value.