PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-05-2010, 07:59 PM   #1
TommyGun81

EAT Fist! won't unlock!? HELP!!!

I killed waaaaay over 10 enemies using the melee attack and no cheevo, the one kill and five kill melee things popped up as supposed!

I run up to an enemy and three hit combo them till death...no cheevo
Old 09-05-2010, 10:48 PM   #2
Neverender

Deadpool x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff Club - Neverender   Over Achiever - Silver   x360a Representer   Road Map - Gold   Bright Idea   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
I never had any problems with it and I don't know of anyone who has... The only advice I can give is to keep trying for it.

Also, if you get a kill and die, I don't think it counts. I think you have to get the kill and then get to a checkpoint for it to count permanently (not sure though, it has been a while since I've played the game), so that might be the issue.

My Staff Club

Neverender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:57 AM   #3
TommyGun81

I got it now, i figured out that u have to shoot the enemies twice and finish them off with one hit. The guide says just walk up to enemies like ten times and kill them with melee attacks...that didn't work.

Everything is fine now
Old 09-08-2010, 03:21 PM   #4
Holy !@&* Its Matt!

ClassicSin's Gamercard
The EASIEST way to do this is towards the latter half of the game when you are fighting the "space marines". Pick up one of their plasma pistol things, aka the best weapon in the game, and shoot them with it. They WILL stumble, when they are stumbling run up to them and hit the X button to melee them. Instead of just love tapping them like usual, you will perform a "special" melee action where you KO them with one hit.

This will work with ANY stumbling enemy, they DONT have to be space marines.

Thats what the achievement is referring to. I know the guide says just hit them, but its wrong. I also discovered a super easy way to get the "Kill 3 testers with one grenade." achievement. If I get enough responses to see it on the forums or in this thread I will draw it up. Let me know people!
Holy !@&* Its Matt! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 05:44 AM   #5
chrisarcade

chrisarcade's Gamercard
Actually the way I did it was..It has to be a single move melee attack, meaning that the attack must hit and kill them with one hit..get those red powerups that make you glow red, then just run up to enemy after enemy and hit them with the melee, it will be in slow motion and knock the enemy back and off there feet, like a super uppercut hit them.
chrisarcade is offline   Reply With Quote