PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Crackdown 2 > Toy Box
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-07-2010, 06:44 PM   #1
CyKoTerry

CyKoTerry's Gamercard
Talking Too easy?

Anyone else think that most of the achievements in the dlc where too easy, I got 3/4 of them in less than an hour of getting it, i was hoping there might have been some more challenging ones.
CyKoTerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:49 PM   #2
mjc0961

mjc0961's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I agree, most are too easy. But then you have the two vehicle tag ones which are insane. I'm still trying to figure out how they expect me to do that when I drive through orb carriers and get nothing but if I have it, they only have to drive near me to steal it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentCabaret View Post
This guide continues to warm my heart and piss off my roommates. Thanks so much!
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:22 PM   #3
SideDish120

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyKoTerry View Post
Anyone else think that most of the achievements in the dlc where too easy, I got 3/4 of them in less than an hour of getting it, i was hoping there might have been some more challenging ones.
Hope they add in the next DLC something to do with those thrusters. Put a totally new spin on the game for me and I want a lot to do with them. Also, if anyone just started and got the DLC. Their orb hunts will be so much easier.
SideDish120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:33 PM   #4
MrDrProfessor4

MrDrProfessor4's Gamercard
I got every achievement except for Tac Loc Takedown and both Vehicle Tag achievements in less than an hour. Later that day I got both Vehicle Tag achievements.

Tac Loc Takedown is all I need now.
MrDrProfessor4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 08:13 PM   #5
mjc0961

mjc0961's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideDish120 View Post
Hope they add in the next DLC something to do with those thrusters. Put a totally new spin on the game for me and I want a lot to do with them. Also, if anyone just started and got the DLC. Their orb hunts will be so much easier.
Hell, I still had vehicle stunt rings to do and the thrusters made that a whole lot easier. If you fail, it's so much easier to grab your car and thrust up to the start again than it is to try and drive it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentCabaret View Post
This guide continues to warm my heart and piss off my roommates. Thanks so much!
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:58 PM   #6
CyKoTerry

CyKoTerry's Gamercard
I managed to get both vehicle tag achievements in one go today lol. I was lucky enough to get a match with just me and one other person, then we just let each other win once.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:56 AM   #7
EA Shenron

EA Shenron's Gamercard
Yes, far too easy even with DLC achievements. I've got all stunt rings in 2 hours wich a lot less than for the first Crackdown. I expected more challenge for this game. I'm quite happy with an easy 1000 though

Working on : AC : Brotherhood
On hold : ME 2, Dante's Inferno, Banjo Kazooie N&B
Planned : ---
Waiting for : Batman : AC, Darksiders 2
EA Shenron is offline   Reply With Quote