PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo: Reach
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 09:18 PM   #1
Marketman316
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mansfield UK
Posts: 638

Marketman316's Gamercard
is it just me or does this just look crap?

every other halo game has been gash so why not this 1?? nearly as overrated as call of duty, why do people only play games that their pals play?? rant over cheers
__________________
Marketman316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:19 PM   #2
kall5ter
 
kall5ter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,199
Send a message via MSN to kall5ter

Wintringham1995's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
its just you.
__________________
TWITTER - @kallyjayew
kall5ter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:23 PM   #3
Gorjira
 
Gorjira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 3,013

Gorjira's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marketman316 View Post
every other halo game has been gash so why not this 1?? nearly as overrated as call of duty, why do people only play games that their pals play?? rant over cheers
Each to their own dude. You're in the wrong place if you come to diss the game. Go find a CoD page or something, or better yet, keep your hate to yourself.
__________________
All we are is dust in the wind.
Gorjira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:25 PM   #4
Marketman316
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mansfield UK
Posts: 638

Marketman316's Gamercard
[QUOTE=kall5ter;3488627]its just you.

lol sad really that you have only played a handful of games, the same ones that 80% of the people on my friends list have played. absolutely no imagaination left in fps no more since gears of war came and went just an excuse to print money. fifa 11 looks identical to 10 but will sell by the bucketload while titles like blazblue and mass effect 2 which are fantastic flop-enjoy boring your way through this genetic farce called next gen
__________________
Marketman316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:25 PM   #5
JonnyNumber1
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 243

JonnyNumber1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marketman316 View Post
every other halo game has been gash so why not this 1?? nearly as overrated as call of duty, why do people only play games that their pals play?? rant over cheers
I think you meant to say "Every other halo game has been Awesome so will this 1!!. It shall be better than all COD games and people love to play halo games with friends" rant over cheers.

Thats what I saw anyway lol
__________________

Last edited by JonnyNumber1; 09-08-2010 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Spelling
JonnyNumber1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:26 PM   #6
GHLougar
 
GHLougar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Over there...
Posts: 206

GHLougar's Gamercard
Are you you trying to make an opinion of the game or trying to get some attention from fanboys, cause you'll get the same responses as every other person who asked that question.
__________________

GHLougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:27 PM   #7
tomDG111
 
tomDG111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 101

tomDG111's Gamercard
On your own mate :L
__________________
1000G+
Fifa 10, Brothers in Arms: HH,
Assassin's Creed II,
Fifa 09, Fable 2, Halo 3
Gears of War 2, Fifa 11.
750+
Mass Effect 2, 2010 Fifa World Cup, GTA IV,
PGR 4, Assassin's Creed, NBA LIVE 06.
200G/200G -
Dash of Destruction
Harm's Way

8th member to 1000 Fifa 10

tomDG111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:28 PM   #8
Marketman316
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mansfield UK
Posts: 638

Marketman316's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyNumber1 View Post
I think you ment to say "Every other halo game has been Awesome so will this 1!!. It shall be better than all COD games and people love to play halo games with friends" rant over cheers.

Thats what I saw anyway lol
again halo and cod are overrated tripe-no need to repeat a third time surely??
__________________
Marketman316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:29 PM   #9
Dumbdumbjr
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 151

AloneDumbdumbjr's Gamercard
A good chunk of people dislike "Cock of Doody" because of the glitches and the fact that they are "kicking a dead horse". Halo on the other hand has just reached its 6th game and in my eyes is as good as dead after Reach. There is just something that the Halo franchise still has that CoD doesn't. Part of that is the original studio to make it. Infinity Ward is dead. It's ship should go with it. Halo is on it's way down but can still go out with a bang.



Yes I am a Halo fan. Yes I hate "Cock of Doody"
__________________
That's right I saved the best,(and hardest), achievement in Halo Reach for last. You know what it is. Get a kill in a matchmade rocket game.

Last edited by Dumbdumbjr; 09-08-2010 at 09:33 PM. Reason: To make my point
Dumbdumbjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:30 PM   #10
kall5ter
 
kall5ter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,199
Send a message via MSN to kall5ter

Wintringham1995's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
[quote=Marketman316;3488652]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kall5ter View Post
its just you.

lol sad really that you have only played a handful of games, the same ones that 80% of the people on my friends list have played. absolutely no imagaination left in fps no more since gears of war came and went just an excuse to print money. fifa 11 looks identical to 10 but will sell by the bucketload while titles like blazblue and mass effect 2 which are fantastic flop-enjoy boring your way through this genetic farce called next gen
i can see where your coming from, but we all have different tastes ;O
__________________
TWITTER - @kallyjayew
kall5ter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:30 PM   #11
Marketman316
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mansfield UK
Posts: 638

Marketman316's Gamercard
well my 40 will be staying in my pocket, cant remember the last time a quality game came out without a number at the end
__________________
Marketman316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:31 PM   #12
kall5ter
 
kall5ter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,199
Send a message via MSN to kall5ter

Wintringham1995's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdumbjr View Post
A good chunk of people dislike "Cock of Doody" because of the glitches and the fact that they are "kicking a dead horse". Halo on the other hand has just reached its 6th game and in my eyes is as good as dead after Reach. There is just something that the Halo franchise still has that CoD doesn't. Part of that is the original studio to make it. Infinity Ward is dead. It's ship should go with it. Halo is on it's way down but can still go out with a bang.
halo owns "cock of doody" ;O i love this haha.
__________________
TWITTER - @kallyjayew
kall5ter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:34 PM   #13
Marketman316
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mansfield UK
Posts: 638

Marketman316's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdumbjr View Post
A good chunk of people dislike "Cock of Doody" because of the glitches and the fact that they are "kicking a dead horse". Halo on the other hand has just reached its 6th game and in my eyes is as good as dead after Reach. There is just something that the Halo franchise still has that CoD doesn't. Part of that is the original studio to make it. Infinity Ward is dead. It's ship should go with it. Halo is on it's way down but can still go out with a bang.
infinity ward and ea must rub their hands every time october comes round bet they will still be bringing out modern warfare when im in the ground-maybe called historic warfare but not to worry-who the fuck pays 40 a year to sit in a corner anyway!!
__________________
Marketman316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:34 PM   #14
CPADRON19
 
CPADRON19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Duvall, WA
Posts: 123

CPADR0N19's Gamercard
I'm playing Mass Effect 1 and 2 while i'm waiting for Halo Reach, because i'm bored and i've never played them, and so far i'm not really liking Mass effect one, so much shit that you have to try and understand that the game doesn't explain to you...
__________________
CPADRON19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:35 PM   #15
Battosai343
 
Battosai343's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 510

Battosai343's Gamercard

STOP COMMENTING
__________________
Completed
Retail: 7
Arcade: 6

Working on
Bulletstorm
Battosai343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:48 PM   #16
King Agam
 
King Agam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 277

King Agam's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battosai343 View Post
Agreed u put ur point out there...anddd no one cares. You are in the wrong place to try and shoot down games. By all means look thru my list of games and tell me I haven't played any good ones...
__________________
I'm your dad!


King Agam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:50 PM   #17
Nozza XBA
 
Nozza XBA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Glade of Dreams
Posts: 8,618

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
I think you need to hold off on your Troll rants for a bit!

Fifa hey.. Yet you've played 10 and RTWC. Similar I'd say.. Wait you have PES, silly me!
Whoo whoo whoo.. Is that CoD: MW2 I see.. I facepalm you right there! Hold up... Yep and CoD 4!
I see a good 6+ Music games. They're all pretty much the same, but just different songs. Same argument.
And to finish this loverly chat up, you've played Halo 3, Wars AND ODST.

Mate - If you wanna come in here, thinking you know it all and are all that then make sure you have your facts right. Because to me and everyone else in here you look and sound like a prat! You've played X amount of games and you come in here and I quote

Quote:
boring your way through this genetic farce called next gen
yet you've played every kiddy game under the sun. Yes so have I, but I also enjoy the other games that you so seem to "hate".

Also this:
Quote:
sad really that you have only played a handful of games
Seriously? Who gives a shit how many games someones played.. People think they're so cool and big behind a PC. Go somewhere else and grow the fuck up!

__________________

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 09-08-2010 at 09:56 PM.
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:53 PM   #18
Vegaskingz
 
Vegaskingz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 460

VegasKingz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marketman316 View Post
again halo and cod are overrated tripe-no need to repeat a third time surely??
Dear sir, what makes you claim that they are overrated?

as to your comments as to why people get the same games that their friends do, I think that a majority of gamers play games with a group of mates. Therefore, it seems logical that gamers get games that their friends get as well, so they can play with them and enjoy online multiplayer.

If you do not like this game, that is your opinion. But flaming about it wont help anyone.
__________________


Want a Google+ Invite? PM me and ill send you one!
Google+ Profile
Vegaskingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:13 PM   #19
linktriforce007
 
linktriforce007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Central USA
Posts: 1,398
Send a message via AIM to linktriforce007 Send a message via MSN to linktriforce007 Send a message via Yahoo to linktriforce007 Send a message via Skype™ to linktriforce007

linktriforce007's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The guy is worth is own in salt; I guess. However, are you saying that Black Ops won't be any good, because that doesn't have a number at the end?
__________________
Linktriforce007. Tri as in triangle, not tree. =/

Latest Gamerscore Feats:

66666:
Monkey See Monkey Don't


80000:
Hard to the Core

linktriforce007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:13 PM   #20
Dcon6393
 
Dcon6393's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 919

dcon6393's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marketman316 View Post
every other halo game has been gash so why not this 1?? nearly as overrated as call of duty, why do people only play games that their pals play?? rant over cheers
Well i will put my money on the fact that halo: reach will recieve raving reviews and will sell more copies in a week than most other games sell total. So "overrated"? maybe, but if everyone agrees that halo games are fun and enjoyable, that makes them overrated? And people play games with their friends because it makes any game 100 times better. Its not luck and back alley dealings that put the halo series among the top selling all time. Oh yeah and please state your favorite game so everyone can complain about it, its no fun that way right?
__________________
Dcon6393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:13 PM   #21
kennyubasterd00
 
kennyubasterd00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Middle of No-where aka U.S.A, Iowa
Posts: 1,065

KennyUbasterd00's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Flamebait, reported. I'm not gonna throw any gas on this fire.
__________________
Currently working on: Devil May Cry 4, Record of Agarest War,
Record of Agarest War: Zero, Bangai-O HD: Missle Fury
Proudest 100%'s: Hexic HD, Lost Odyssey, Final Fantasy XIII, Resonence of Fate
"MineCraft = low budget Skyrim."
kennyubasterd00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:33 PM   #22
ReverendSID
 
ReverendSID's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Never-Never Land
Posts: 1,015

ReverendSID's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kall5ter View Post
its just you.
Definitely.
ReverendSID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:02 AM   #23
TG Wolf
 
TG Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 657

o TG Wolf o's Gamercard
I'm not the biggest fan of Halo, I mean it's ok I spose.

It's definitely just you.
__________________
It's not illegal for me to have an opinion. It's suicidal for you to debate it.
"My Pain is greater than yours... I have a Papercut T_T"
We Are Microsoft. Resistance Is Futile. You Will Be Assimilated.
TG Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:10 AM   #24
indoorblakininja
 
indoorblakininja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Stuck Indoors
Posts: 471

Indoorblakninja's Gamercard
off topic....someone give me a dollar XD
indoorblakininja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:49 AM   #25
HeavenSoldier
 
HeavenSoldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 357

HeavenSoldier's Gamercard
Eh, the only other halo game I cared any about was Halo 2. Imo, ODST was overhyped and ended up being a bit disappointing, sure it was cool but I didn't really care for it. Same with Halo 3 in a way. I'd have to agree that this is, or should be, the last game in the halo series, anymore and it'd be just like the theme of ww2 in games; overused and boring. (though I do want to know what happens to chief after the H3 legendary ending)

As for my favorite game I'd have to keep on Bad Company 2, with Lost Planet 2 close behind. I've also played a collective 100+ different games on the 360 (across 2 accounts) and a whole ton of them don't last long. The longest amount of playtime I've had for one game is easily Halo 2, then when I got access to live, it was Bad Company, and now Bad Company 2.
__________________
I don't know why, but...stamps! They are addictive!

HeavenSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:31 AM   #26
Valin Dymos
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4

Valin Dymos's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marketman316 View Post
every other halo game has been gash so why not this 1?? nearly as overrated as call of duty, why do people only play games that their pals play?? rant over cheers
What is gash?
Valin Dymos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:34 AM   #27
ghostndshell
 
ghostndshell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: London,England
Posts: 471

ghostndshell's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valin Dymos View Post
What is gash?
Gash is chav talk for Rubbish or bad here in the U.K!!
It also means a womans vagina!
ghostndshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:46 AM   #28
BlindxLink
 
BlindxLink's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Spokane, Wa
Posts: 881
Send a message via MSN to BlindxLink

BlindxLink's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostndshell View Post
It also means a womans vagina!

I doubt that's the last thing on his mind if he wastes his time here bashing a game he's never even tried.
__________________
BlindxLink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 03:17 AM   #29
KirbyTheAlmighty
 
KirbyTheAlmighty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forest Park, GA
Posts: 682

foxhound kirby's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marketman316 View Post
why do people only play games that their pals play??
Games are so much more fun if you're playing them with people you personally know.
__________________


Xbox One / Day One
KirbyTheAlmighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 03:25 AM   #30
guillermo316
 
guillermo316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Midgar
Posts: 3,581

Fantasychampion's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Its just you, Game = awsome juice
guillermo316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:19 PM.