PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Crackdown 2 > Toy Box
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-11-2010, 04:03 AM   #1
Obliticutter

Obliticutter's Gamercard
Vehicle Tag Achievements

I looked at the guide but it never specified. I don't think you can but I'm asking anyway. Is it possible to do these through a private match?
Obliticutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 05:29 AM   #2
mjc0961

mjc0961's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Yeah, not surprising that the guide isn't clear on this, it's not clear on a lot of things (I also loved the vast supply of resources offered for things like vehicle stunt rings... "Either do it alone or here's how to do with buddies to make it super easy." Yeah thanks for all the details on doing it by yourself such as things like links to videos, much appreciated guide author. That's okay, don't make a detailed guide, I'll just go look for the information myself, wouldn't want you to exert yourself. ).

My guess would be that since the achievement specifically says "Win a Vehicle Tag Quick Match..." that it won't work in Private as it tells you to do it in Quick Matches. You can still boost though if that's what you want, you just have to get 8 friends together and kind of take over a room: as people playing leave, get your friends to join up quick. Eventually you'll be able to get all 8 of your buddies in and then the boosting can start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentCabaret View Post
This guide continues to warm my heart and piss off my roommates. Thanks so much!
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 04:46 PM   #3
Hoffer

Hoffer's Gamercard
I lucked into a room that was boosting for the achievement. As soon as I joined, they sent me a party invite. I joined and they asked me to hold back and I get my turn for the achievements. I ended up going last and all 7 guys were honorable and stuck around.
Hoffer is offline   Reply With Quote