PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-26-2011, 06:43 PM   #1
Lymle

M3 Sami's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Personally...

I don't understand any of the complaints of this game. In fact I just finished beating it, and I did not encounter a single glitch, I got all the achievements in all the right places, and I actually thought it was a very fun game to experience. I understand glitches can only happen to certain people, but the complaints about the game it's self is what I don't get. I really enjoyed this game, just thought I'd throw my two cents out there @.@

Thanks to SetsunaFSeiei for an amazing sig and avatar ^^
Lymle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 09:38 PM   #2
SubG3nius

SubG3nius's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Yeah, it was pretty fun playing through once, but I found it pretty repetetive towards the end of it, and after 2 times and replaying many levels for platinum it got really frustrating and boring. My opinion.
Old 04-09-2011, 07:33 AM   #3
ArcAngelMilitia

ArcAngelMilitia's Gamercard
i really enjoy the 2099 and noir levels, but the complete lack of webswinging in the amazing and ultimate universes is pretty annoying after playing all of the open ended spider man games (namely web of shadows)
ArcAngelMilitia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:38 AM   #4
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
I didn't encounter any glitches either really. I really did enjoy it, though the grinding out the platinums was a bit much! Few annoying boss fights. Seemed the game could have hinted a little better on how to do them.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 09:43 PM   #5
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
This game is fntastic, I am loving it, especially the Noir level, those are a game on their own right there. The other levels are good, but Noir is fantastic.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 34
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 10:02 PM   #6
Deadly Moves
Banned User

Deadly Moves's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I only did the 1 playthrough, but i didnt encounter any glitches. I really enjoyed the game. Just wish they'd make a whole game based on Spider-man noir. Those lvls were so much fun
Deadly Moves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 07:10 AM   #7
Kievah

Kievah's Gamercard
I love this game, but the most common and infuriating gliche I encountered was boss battles where the boss character repeated the same moves over and over again without exposing their weakness. First time it happened was on Hammerhead. After restarting the battle, he fell easily, following his pattern right through.

Happened again a few times, noticeably on Mysterio, where was convinced he was invincible until it occurred to me to restart the battle and see if it was stuffing up again. Turns out it was. :/
Kievah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 04:56 AM   #8
Smash XL

Smash XL's Gamercard
Only encountered a few minor glitches myself. Certainly nothing game breaking. But I really enjoyed the look and feel of the noir levels. Also, hearing the voice actor from the spider-man cartoon I grew up on was awesome.
Smash XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 08:34 PM   #9
Pug

optimaldave's Gamercard
While I enjoyed the game and would tell everyone to try it. I felt the web swinging and controls could at times make the game annoying. The concept of the 4 dimensions was great and I loved the 2099 sections. I do agree the game did seem to get repetitive though.
Pug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 07:14 AM   #10
JoshM20

JoshM20's Gamercard
I had a blast with this game. This was the first spiderman game i have played. The most annoying thing to me on the first playthough was figuring out how to kill some of the bosses, they didn't really tell you much so a few took a while.

The part I really hated is going for the platinum medals, I HATE THE TIME LIMITS. Man some of them are so freaking close. Then some you get Way more than enough time.

But all in all I really enjoyed it. Personally did not have any problems with glitches.
JoshM20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:44 PM   #11
BrenteusMaximus

BrenteusMaximus's Gamercard
I like the story and graphics but some of the controls are a pain. The web jumping or swinging onto perch points is just plain unreliable. Also the directional controls while wall crawling are all over the place. I also experienced the glitchy boss battles. I did enjoy the noir and 2099 levels though but the controls made the game so annoying that i'm only trying to beat it just to say i did.

BrenteusMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 02:35 AM   #12
Jyrakos

Jyrakos's Gamercard
I agree the wall crawling controls were wonky, but honestly, the rest of the controls are perfectly fine. I'm actually enjoying this game far more than I thought I would.

1st on x360a.org to Complete Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax
Jyrakos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:16 AM   #13
mercyforme

mercyforme's Gamercard
My last Spiderman game that I played a lot was on the Sega Genesis so I thought the controls were fantastic lol
mercyforme is offline   Reply With Quote