Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Left 4 Dead
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-13-2010, 03:13 PM   #1
xthewhiterabbit

Apollo in Blue's Gamercard
Possible To Get "Untouchables" Alone?

this is 1/2 achievements ive still got to get and i was wondering if its possible to get this with the 3 computer AI and if so, then how?
Old 09-14-2010, 09:42 PM   #2
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Ill help you get this easy achievement. when will you be on?
Old 09-15-2010, 10:14 AM   #3
AntMervJones25

AntMervJones25's Gamercard
can you help me too!? Add my gamertag AntMervJones25
AntMervJones25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 01:39 AM   #4
Kokirininja

Send a message via AIM to Kokirininja

CNIMONBUNEARMAN's Gamercard
It's just about impossible with the crappy AI, just find someone to work with as suggested.
Kokirininja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 01:47 AM   #5
ONSLAUGHT o

ONSLAUGHT o's Gamercard
I actually got it alone on easy,and the level was no mercy,i killed the other three survivors,called the evac chopper,Then i just kneeled on a pillar type thing to the left of where the radio is until the tank would appear,kill it,then go back to my spot,took me a few tries but i was able to do it.

Last edited by ONSLAUGHT o; 09-16-2010 at 01:59 AM.
ONSLAUGHT o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 11:53 PM   #6
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntMervJones25 View Post
can you help me too!? Add my gamertag AntMervJones25
just send me a message on live and if im not busy yes ill help.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:29 AM   #7
Komrade Vasilevsky

Stoic Stamina's Gamercard
I still need this too. If you guys want to add me (Stoic Stamina), we'll have a good team of 4 for this.
Komrade Vasilevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 12:15 AM   #8
bob8972

FINALLYsomebody's Gamercard
It's not impossible, but very rare to do.
bob8972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 02:47 PM   #9
Zombified Jake

I got it by myself on the Dead Air finale, behind the plane and close to the map border where you see out into the runway.

I was very surprised.
Zombified Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 03:14 PM   #10
amacteur
Graphics Team

Send a message via Skype™ to amacteur

amacteur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - amacteur   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombified Jake View Post
I got it by myself on the Dead Air finale, behind the plane and close to the map border where you see out into the runway.

I was very surprised.
I did it the same way (solo/dead air), wasn't that hard
Old 10-06-2010, 04:33 AM   #11
Capt Winchester

Capt Winchester's Gamercard
Hey OP there is a very simple way to get it on the Dead Air finale on Easy with 3 bots.

A friend recommended this way to me and I watched a video on YouTube to see how it was done, fairly simple.
Capt Winchester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:31 AM   #12
backonceagain

KILLER1NST1NCTS's Gamercard
yes u can get it alone with 3 AI..
i done the whole campaign on expert with 3 AI.. its hard as fuck but doable..
for untouchables just sit against the fence behind the plane on the dead air finale.. the AI will stop most zombies from getting to you and you just shoot from distance..the only tricky bit is the 2 tanks that spawn but just make sure a rock doesnt hit you and you will be fine.. i got it 2nd try n both tanks i killed from distance.. not very hard at all.. blood harvest finale by myself on expert was fucken hard..
backonceagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 01:39 AM   #13
Buruma

burumanet's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I also got that one alone with three A.I. after several failed attempts with real players. Loaded up the boathouse finale and stayed near the rock in the corner. It's actually pretty easy, as the A.I. are terrific shots. Got it on the second try with the bots. Trickiest part is keeping the tanks away from them.
Buruma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 02:41 AM   #14
MacGruber1986

MacGruber1986's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombified Jake View Post

I was very surprised.
That's how I did it. I wasn't even actively trying to get it then, I was just doing what I normally did in that campaign.
MacGruber1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 04:17 AM   #15
o D M C o

IVIr IVIeNsA's Gamercard
I did it alone on dead air aswell. Its really not that hard if you camp in the right spot. The A.I can fuck things up when tanks appear so you have to take them out fast.
o D M C o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 01:41 AM   #16
XxNikkiSe7enxX

Send a message via MSN to XxNikkiSe7enxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxNikkiSe7enxX

XxNikkiSe7enxX's Gamercard
its not easy at all, i got mine somehow, me and my 3 buddies was running to the chopper (No Mercy ending) and on my way a tank threw a rock smacked me, as i jumped into the choper, lost health and everything,. and got it, We was so bummed thinking we wasnt gonna get it then it poped up.
XxNikkiSe7enxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 06:01 AM   #17
Planet Chuck

planet chuck's Gamercard
I got it on No Mercy solo. Call the chopper, run up the stairs, then jump up as high as you can on the building. You can see every infected coming from a long way. Keep your eye out for Smokers. They are the worst thing about it.
The AI are crack shots so don't worry to much. As soon as the second tank is dead, make a mad dash to the landing zone. Hard, but not as much as you think.

Planet Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 02:40 AM   #18
Amatsukami

x Amatsukami x's Gamercard

Ive tried and tried and tried, those stupid AI take 1 hit point no matter what i do. Really could use some help.
Amatsukami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:04 PM   #19
Flagg
Banned User

Wizard Flagg's Gamercard
Thanks for the videos and walkthroughs guys. I'm quite a soloist, so if I can do something without having to boost with people I definitely prefer to do so.

Looking forward to trying this out tonight after the gym!
Flagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 06:06 PM   #20
TheTeaza

The Teaza's Gamercard
Untouchable's group

Rented this one from Gamefly, I'd like to get the untouchables done and a few others with a group of likeminded players.

I intend to buy the GOTY edition later on, but waiting til genocidest is done so I dont get pwned by a reset.

Also the multiplayer ones as infected, boosting or just playing for fun.. I am game... add me

The Teaza <---Gamertag
TheTeaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:17 PM   #21
niko da bos

asari command0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
actually got this by a fluke, when i wasnt supposed to lol. after losing finale on crash course in co-op.

if you cant find peeps to play with, i would suggest just use two controllers and play versus. make sure you kill off player 2 when tank comes though, otherwise there is a ai smoker (or wtv it was) comin for you! <--player2 becomes tank

if you need "nothing special" you can run thru whole campaign and this makes it easy. also the boomer achv (no1 gets puked whole campaign) is easily done with this strat.
niko da bos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:18 AM   #22
RumpleFoarskin

RumpleFoarskin's Gamercard
Untouchables on Death Toll

I found it easy to get this achievement on Death Toll with 3 bots. Choose to play as Francis and at the start pick up the sniper rifle. That way everyone will be long range shooters. Go through the fifth chapter in the campaign till you get to the radio in the cabin. Load up, make sure you have double pistols and grab a pipe bomb. Go outside the cabin so your bots are with you before you hit the switch (sometimes when you hit the radio they stay too long to follow you to the docks and end up taking damage). Once they are all outside run in really quick and hit the switch and run back out the front door the way you came. Get out your double pistols and fire continuously at the ground all the way to the end of the dock where the boat picks you up. From here just sit with your double pistols and pick off the horde as they come at you. The bots always see the infected a mile away and pick them off. The tanks are the tricky part. But only because they sometimes throw boulders at you. Whenever he is picking up a chunk to throw try to veer away from your huddled together bots since normally he's chucking it at you. Then just make sure you dodge it. You should kill the tank before he even gets to the dock everytime because the bots are such incredible shots. Just repeat this until you kill the second tank. Once the second tank has been killed just relax until the boat shows up. You'll want to throw your pipe bomb right before the boat arrives...and PRESTO. It took me around 8 tries to get it.

Last edited by RumpleFoarskin; 01-05-2011 at 05:20 AM.
RumpleFoarskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:34 AM   #23
Brutus Prime

Brutus Prime's Gamercard
I got it on dead air with 3 bots. Played as the bitch so nobody had sniper rifles. Louis kept stuffing it for me a few times by getting hit by blocks hurled by the tank but I worked out if I attracted the tank towards me and dodged his blocks by the time tank realised the bots were there he would be killed...do this x 2 and hurl a pipe bomb when its time to get on the plane and you got yourself an achievo
Brutus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:12 AM   #24
ChaosTheory2

Chaos Theory2's Gamercard
I'm not the best player, but this achievement is not easy unless you are extremely lucky. It took be about 12 tries or possibly more to do it. Bill decided he liked to go away from me and get smacked around by the Tank, and then Louis decided he also enjoyed it. I got to the evac. plane 5 times. Every single time the AI took a ridiculously long time to follow me and always got injured by either a Hunter or a Boomer's Bile. I finally got it, but it was incredibly aggravating for me.
ChaosTheory2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 05:40 PM   #25
JennyOwnz

JennyOwnz's Gamercard
It is not impossible to get it with the 3 AI's. But, very complicated. I almost got it once in Dead Air but then stupid Francis got hit with a rock from the Tank. Another try and we all had 100 health but then when the Rescue Plane came Bill got pounced. So I kind of just gave up on doing it with AI's after many failed attempts. I tried with real people on my friends list and got it. I got in Death Toll on the "Jesus Rock". You can also try in Dead Air on top of plane. If you don't know how to get up there then look it up on Youtube.
Old 01-08-2011, 12:58 AM   #26
GamBeaT

xGamBeaTx's Gamercard
It was kinda easy to do on the map where ship comes to pick you up on easy. Just stand there and defend yourself, bots, even if people say they are very bad, they did quite well there.
GamBeaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:29 AM   #27
Band0fgyPsys4

Band0fgyPsys4's Gamercard
yeah, getting the untouchables achievement with three AI is totally do-able. i was able to get this on the dead air finale after maybe six or seven tries. the AI can get rid of almost all the specials from far away, as well as take care of the hordes. i found the tanks to be easy to take down. once you hear a tank (i was near the fence while attempting this), approach the plane and you can actually get the first one (or even both if you do it right) to stay on the opposite side of the plane. but, i've had a few other friends that already have the achievement say death toll was also rather easy to get it on. i wouldn't say that it was super easy to get this solo, but as long as you get into a rhythm of how you go about it then you definitely can do it alone.
Band0fgyPsys4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 02:34 AM   #28
SonikkuHedgehog

sonikkuhedgehog's Gamercard
I got the untouchable acheivement on the boat finale with the AI, very do-able.
SonikkuHedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 04:08 PM   #29
a chill 4 DEAD

a chill 4 DEAD's Gamercard
guys how can you not do this its the easiest achievement yet
a chill 4 DEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:27 PM   #30
Shaman

The Shaman's Gamercard
its not impossible, but it will be hard... Try the dead air final and camp in the corner. make sure to have pipe bombs
Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote