Considering Getting This

SuperSkyline89

I just recently got into Formula 1 and I'm now considering this game. I'd like to know what people thought about the previous games and to just get an idea of what the game is all about.

What were the good and the bad points with the previous games?

And how in depth does the experience go outside of the actual racing?

Red Bull Racing and Mark Webber for the Constructors and Drivers Titles!

F1 2010 is the first f1 game for the xbox 360 and the first f1 game for codemasters (or did they do the wii game "f1 2009" aswell..?) so comparisons with previous f1-games are a bit of a problem.

The racing focusses on simulation, but for the casual gamer it has a lot of options to make it easier.

Codemasters has also tried to make you feel like a real f1 driver, by including stuff like press conferences and engineering.

For all the information check:

http://cdn.steampowered.com/Manuals/44310/F1_2010_G4W_Manual_US_v06.pdf?t=1283965391

Thanks to "tgas416" for the link:)

oh and btw; Hamilton for the win:D

I've played every Forza game so I do enjoy a good simulation.

Thanks for the link, that should help me a lot in seeing what the game is all about.

One more question, I checked the LIVE Marketplace on my laptop and didn't find any kind of demo. Does Codemasters plan on providing a demo before release?

I've played every Forza game so I do enjoy a good simulation.

Thanks for the link, that should help me a lot in seeing what the game is all about.

One more question, I checked the LIVE Marketplace on my laptop and didn't find any kind of demo. Does Codemasters plan on providing a demo before release?

Unfortunately no, due to some kind of licensing issues and the fact that they couldn't fit a good representation of the game in a short demo. There will not be one :(

Less than a week now though!

Unfortunately no, due to some kind of licensing issues and the fact that they couldn't fit a good representation of the game in a short demo. There will not be one :(

Less than a week now though!

That's unfortunate, I was hoping to get a chance to see what the cars feel like before buying the game.

The game looks promising from what I've read in the manual though so I'm fairly certain it'll be worth the money.

That's unfortunate, I was hoping to get a chance to see what the cars feel like before buying the game.

The game looks promising from what I've read in the manual though so I'm fairly certain it'll be worth the money.

Yeah I'm definitely buying on release day.

We just have to remember this is their first proper crack at an F1 game (The Wii doesn't count as a console in my eyes) so there will be flaws, but they will learn from them and put them right for F1 2011