Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Fracture
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-22-2009, 10:16 PM   #1
Atessero

Send a message via AIM to Atessero

Atessero's Gamercard
defeating sheridan

i watched a video where the guy upped the terrain around the pacifican machinegun and lowered it under it. and shot sheridan from the top. i'm doing it and magically it doesn't work for me. it doesn't go up as high as when he did it and sheridan can still get me. HOW DO I KILL HIM, WITHOUT GETTING KILLED BY THOSE GOD DAMN UNDERGROUND MONSTERS?!

it does NOT work!

now there are an infinite number of hydras coming after me. instead of him charging, he's just standing there. how do i kill him!?

Last edited by Atessero; 04-22-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Atessero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 04:37 PM   #2
xMidget_Furyx

xMidget Furyx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
another option is when you enter the arena to your right on the wall behind you is a window jump on the ledge and shoot him there the problem with this is you have to make a run for the ammo.

another thing you can try is to raise the ground as much as possible before you get to far into the arena so your not trying to raise the ground while getting your ass kicked by sheridan.

and btw when he is stomping the ground that does lower the ground so be sure to raise it up every now and then. it took me a few tries to get it done and i didn't go by the video because i had the same problem you did just remember to grab the black widow that is in the tunnel before you go in
xMidget_Furyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 04:40 PM   #3
xMidget_Furyx

xMidget Furyx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
i don't know what the deal with the hydras are i seen one towards the end of the battle but he didn't do anything just stood on top of the spike. oh and for the one on his back if you can manage to stay on top of the ammo box don't jump off to get the spot on his back just take your time and shoot him in the back when he bends over to charge or what ever the hell he was doing. it's easier than trying to shoot him and avoid the creepers
xMidget_Furyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 07:27 PM   #4
TESTUBE BABY 82
Banned User

TESTUBE BABY 82's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMidget_Furyx View Post
another option is when you enter the arena to your right on the wall behind you is a window jump on the ledge and shoot him there the problem with this is you have to make a run for the ammo.

another thing you can try is to raise the ground as much as possible before you get to far into the arena so your not trying to raise the ground while getting your ass kicked by sheridan.

and btw when he is stomping the ground that does lower the ground so be sure to raise it up every now and then. it took me a few tries to get it done and i didn't go by the video because i had the same problem you did just remember to grab the black widow that is in the tunnel before you go in
that method does work i did it this way
TESTUBE BABY 82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 07:51 PM   #5
DaRkRaPtOr

I use the double jump 2 take care of the underground ones and just blast him with any gun i can find i did it no probs
DaRkRaPtOr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 07:43 PM   #6
Pinion13

pinion1313's Gamercard
On hardcore this game seems endless. Sooooooooo long. Ugh. I'm only up to Washington after seemingly years of playing this boring game.
Pinion13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:17 PM   #7
Gatsu

Shin Gatsurai's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Worked for me the second time I tried it, just replicate the video, shoot the terrain around the ammo box down then get on the box & raise the box, when I did it right he was chucking like 5 of those power balls at me then when I was ready he came at me & kept stomping which made him even lower & in the end he was incased in a crater, keep shooting away then for the back part I didn't copy the video, just stood there & after every 3-4 stomps he'd bend over as if to charge exposing his back, get off like 6 bullets into it every time, boring but safe then he finally died.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sig' pic' created by - Gackt
Did you find me?
Gatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 05:16 AM   #8
BROOKER 513

BROOKER 513's Gamercard
how many times can he regenerate, anytime i shoot him he just shields up and regenerates all the above methods havent worked out, definately getting annoyed with this boss.

not sure what i did but everytime he shielded up i destroyed the pillars that rose when he did, it seemed to reduce the time he spent regenerating, not sure but definately an annoying boss ive ever faced b4.

Last edited by BROOKER 513; 08-18-2010 at 05:32 AM.
BROOKER 513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 12:08 AM   #9
B8TINGU

B8TINGU's Gamercard
First off.. OMG!!! That video works perfectly!! Key though is you have to jump his sonic stomps or you take damage.. after the second time he tries to regenerate his stomps seems to have no effect on me and that's how I stayed on top of the ammo box and shot him when he tried to ram me (when he bends down) to shoot his back.

I will say it is a bit of a science.. I tried it 3 times before I got it right.. I suggest you jsut keep trying if it fails you or go to the window method.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOKER 513 View Post
how many times can he regenerate, anytime i shoot him he just shields up and regenerates all the above methods havent worked out, definately getting annoyed with this boss.

not sure what i did but everytime he shielded up i destroyed the pillars that rose when he did, it seemed to reduce the time he spent regenerating, not sure but definately an annoying boss ive ever faced b4.

As for this everytime he begins to regenerate take out those hydra pillers as fast as you can! I messed up the first time and ran out of Black Widow ammo ( I was going by the video up top) Without ammo I just opened up on the pillers with my Pacifican Riffle and I was able to take them all out before he could regen the second time.. in all for me he regened 4 times.. when all he should have taken was 3 so the hydra pillers have to be taken out quickly and that willstop him from regenerating.. so to answer your question.. looks like he can regen an infinite amount of times if you don't act quick.

Without out this glitch he would have been one of the toughest Bosses I have ever faced! It's sweet irony, of all the frustration this game gave me.. I'll gladly take this win!
B8TINGU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:29 AM   #10
Battletick

Battletick's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
You don't need to glitch to beat him! I just jumped around a lot, and landed my jumps with the stomp augmentation. (Killing any creepers nearby)
Battletick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 02:31 PM   #11
City Cobra

City Cobra's Gamercard
The method from the Video worked just fine !

I really got pissed off after 10 trys by doing it the way it meant to be.

Thanks.
Old 09-23-2013, 09:46 AM   #12
TriRock

TriRock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   You're DOOMED Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2
Total Awards: 44 (more» ...)
Thanks to the OP for sharing this. Doesn't matter how many years ago youo posted it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMidget_Furyx View Post
oh and for the one on his back if you can manage to stay on top of the ammo box don't jump off to get the spot on his back just take your time and shoot him in the back when he bends over to charge or what ever the hell he was doing. it's easier than trying to shoot him and avoid the creepers
This.

Achievement #1000: Seek and Destroy - #10000: Fully Evolved - #20000: Data Security

Overachiever: 56 points - 16 Staff Clubs - C/F Clubs 11-6-2

TriRock is offline   Reply With Quote