PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Naruto: The Broken Bond
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-20-2010, 11:24 AM   #1
Kitsune Tsukai

Are the online achievements still possible?

Hey guys, I'm thinking about buying this game. I played the first one, Rise of a Ninja, and really enjoyed it for the exploration. I am not the biggest fan of the Naruto series, but I have to admit that I enjoy it quite a bit.

Despite that, I love my achievements. I know there is an achievement about becoming an hokage that I have to win more than the guy in the first place. Can anyone tell me how much is that at the moment? I dont wanna take forever and have it stuck 900~something, especially since I can bypass this game to get ultimate ninja storm 2.

Also, give me your opinion about how good/bad game is, and if it is worth it to get, even risking not getting the full 1000.
Kitsune Tsukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 10:07 PM   #2
conel33

Salaryman CP's Gamercard
Apparently Hokage is a lot harder than when I got it when the game was pretty new. It is still quite doable though with some practice and a fair few online wins. That achievement is 0G though so if you don't mind having 1000G but not all of the achievements then this game is quite easy and isn't risky at all.
conel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 02:20 PM   #3
Mike Langlois

Mike Langlois's Gamercard
At last check, you need to get 82 wins in the tower of death, i think. Around that number. Doesnt have to be in a row, just remember you need to get two victories before your wins start counting to the leaderboard. And you will always come across a Fox Naruto spammer on your third play that'll kick you out of the tower.

So have fun. In reality, you need to win 250'ish games, if you manage to get to the third match, win it, and get kicked out on the fourth.

Currently boosting: Gotham City Imposters (PC)
Mike Langlois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:18 PM   #4
blake99

Blake99's Gamercard
there are only 6 online achieves and the only hard ones are getting to jonin and hokage the rest are offine and easy plus the gameplay is fun even though rise of a ninja's combat system was better, it is still fun and has a good amount of people online although expect to see lots of hardcore players.

WEAR NO PANTS TAKE NO PRISONERS
blake99 is offline   Reply With Quote