PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-25-2010, 12:52 AM   #1
JusticeX19

Funeral Bouquet assistance

Ok im having trouble getting the "Blue Rose" item, according to the drop it can be found only harvesting it from En II Sanctuary. Theirs only 2 harvesting points in the Sanctuary and 1 doesnt even me give a single one from what i noticed and on the other one it gives me one per harvest. Now i stumbled across a problem here, its twice now and when i harvest it says "Unable to get any items" or something like that.
So yeah is their s a quicker way to get this item? is their a certain time frame when the harvesting points refresh or something, this is getting very frustating because everytime i check the harvesting points they wont spawn or ill not even get the item anymore...I need 5 more Bouquets so 10 more Blue Roses.......

Any advice Thanks'
JusticeX19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 11:43 AM   #2
zelgadissan

The only way to reset harvesting points is to enter the Calnus.

There is absolutely no other way to get the item other than from the Sanctuary harvesting points (not counting Duplication).

I'm starting to become a PC gamer, so who knows if this will ever get finished.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
zelgadissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 04:05 AM   #3
JusticeX19

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelgadissan View Post
The only way to reset harvesting points is to enter the Calnus.

There is absolutely no other way to get the item other than from the Sanctuary harvesting points (not counting Duplication).
Hey thanks braH!!!!!!! you are my savioUr!!!! i would of never guessed that entering the calnus reseted the harvesting points at the rate i was going to be honest i would of taken like 50 YearS to collect that Blue Rose item...
Anyway thank you, took me about 40min to collect the 10 Roses i needed.

ThANkS OnCe AgAin!
JusticeX19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 04:36 PM   #4
Animus Mortis

Animus Mortis's Gamercard
I took almost two hours to get those roses... damn... But yeah, entering the >Calnus can be a long road, but it makes it worth just to see those private actions!
Old 07-30-2011, 04:01 AM   #5
DanielRoyLivall

dynamic sheldon's Gamercard
There's actually 4 harvesting points in the Sanctuary. But I believe only the top 2 drop Blue Roses. This guide will tell you where to find the 2 hidden nodes. http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/9468...ope/faqs/56840
100% achievement completions; 21.
DanielRoyLivall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:05 PM   #6
the_sconnie

the sconnie's Gamercard
I will confirm that there are two harvesting points in the Sanctuary that yield the Blue Rose. One is a standard harvest point to the South and one is a hidden harvest point near a broken piece of infrastructure in the central area. Getting 14 Blue Roses can take you as little as 7 trips to the Sanctuary. Just use the save point and reload if you don't get both Blue Roses in one trip.

Yeah, I'm ranked 452nd in Virginia... what of it?!

Currently working on: Red Dead Redemption/Undead Nightmare

100%: Plants Vs. Zombies, Bully
the_sconnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 02:31 AM   #7
VegaDark541

vegadark541's Gamercard
You actually only need 6 trips to the sanctuary if, when you go to create 6 bouquets, you save right before. Make 6 and hope you get a bonus item created. If not, just reload. Should only take a few attempts since when you create 6 of an item there's a high chance of creating a bonus item.
VegaDark541 is offline   Reply With Quote