Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > F1 2010
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-25-2010, 05:48 PM   #1
TehAssassin8

StarstrukkGhost's Gamercard
Achievement Guide

Well i saw people asking for one. So i've put one together. If anyone else has any information to add to it, or a road map i'll edit it with whatever.

THERE ARE A FEW ACHIEVEMENTS I DO NOT FULLY UNDERSTAND EITHER SO IF ANYONE CAN INPUT YOU WILL BE CREDITED. THANKS!

Credit also goes to: Tyger7 (Pictures)
LeMansFahrer
The P1stoleer
JDAckers
Milecoupe
Overview:
-Estimated achievement difficulty:
7 or 8/10 (for Expert Difficulty Achievement)
-Offline: 44 Achievements (885)
-Online: 6 Achievements (115)
-Approximate amount of time to 1000: 25Hrs+
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
-Number of missable achievements: N/A
-Do cheat codes disable achievements ? N/A
-Does difficulty affect achievements? Yes
-Glitchy achievements: Practice Makes Perfect
-Unobtainable achievements? Unsure as of yet
-Extra equipment needed? No

Introduction:
Well Hi, This is my first achievement guide, thanks for all the feedback on it. Down to business then. F1 2010 to be honest is a pretty simple game to get a large amount of Gamerscore if not the full 1000, which i'm sure in no time whatsoever someone will manage. The game on the whole is pretty fun and the graphics are great. The only problem is the Save Data Corrupt issue, which has screwed me over 3 times and some of the glitchy achievements.

Step 1: Career Mode
If you wanna get all the achievements in a clean sweep I strongly suggest starting a 7 season career mode on easy for atleast the first season. All of the teams you start with, to be quite fair, are shocking. But out of them all i'd probably suggest Virgin are the best. Firstly because your teammate is shocking and always comes last, and secondly because Lotus and HRT are worse :P For the achievements, you should easily manage a points finish in every race on easy, to the win the drivers championship really isnt that hard and to get the other achievements such as Flashback and Win etc. You should manage without out a trouble. I suggest later on in career mode when offered, to take the path of going to Mercedes and Ferrari as that will give you a chance to unlock further Gamerscore in the one off race ones. During this time look to get pole position as often as possible and keep note of all the times you win from pole, for Schuperb. Playing through career should get you solidly over halfway to the 1000G. For the expert difficulty one, you need NO CUSTOM SETTINGS, and to do it on Expert of course, for a season and Win the drivers championship. Your gunna need extreme skill and luck and wait til your playing as McLaren or Red Bull to attempt this.

Step 2: GP and Time Trial
Your going to need to set a lap on time trial mode to pick up an easy achievement, other achievements that you may have missed in career would now be easy to pick up.

Step 3: Online
Get yourself some friends and get online, theres some pretty simple achievements which will take quite a long time but you will get eventually just for being persistant with the game. Its over 100G and its pretty easy to come by so stick with it. You can get a couple of the achievements in private races which will make it simpler, you'll get the viral one by fluke.

Conclusion:
So F1 2010 which yes, we've been waiting for forever isn't bad, apart from the glitches, the achievements apart from the Expert difficulty one are pretty simple yet a bit time consuming, but stick with it

GAMERTAG - STARSTRUKKGHOST

100% Games

Retail
Call of Duty 4 // Ashes Cricket 2009 // Fifa 06: RTFWC // Dirt 2 // Fifa 06 WC // MW2 // Assassins Creed 2 // Lego Rock Band // Green Day: Rock Band

XBLA
Dash of Destruction // 3 on 3 NHL Arcade // Call of Duty Classic // Pinball FX // 1 vs 100

Working on: Fifa 11[170], F1 2010

Wants: Fifa 11 to work properly >_>

F1 2010 Achievement Guide

Last edited by TehAssassin8; 09-28-2010 at 08:06 PM.
TehAssassin8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:49 PM   #2
TehAssassin8

Rocking the boat 15
Finish ahead of your Senior team-mate in your first season with a new team

Easiest done in your first season as one of the teams like Lotus or what have, just beat your teammate, for example Jarno Trulli in every race over one season and you should get this pretty easily. Probably to be safe use easy difficulty unless your pro but Trulli has come last in every race i’ve so far so shouldn’t be hard.

Practice makes perfect 10
Participate in all 3 Practice sessions of a race weekend

You need to set the race settings to long weekend and then post a lap time in every session of practice. I.E P1, P2 and P3. There have been some reports that this one is possibly glitched, i have seen a thread about it and it also didn't pop up for me when I tried it. Will have to get back to you on this one.

Rookie driver 10
Successfully complete your first career race

Complete the Bahrain Grand Prix in career mode and this will pop up.

Face the press10
Complete your first media interview

You should get an interview after the Qualifying stage of the first Grand Prix in Bahrain. The reporter will be outside your trailer and will ask you a couple of questions. It will pop up after you have answer all of the questions.

Seeking Performance10
Successfully complete an R&D test

Usually your given a R&D option in Practice session, beat the time set and this should pop up. An example of this would be, Complete a Lap in 1:52:00 on the Shanghai circuit. You'll find the option of R&D Objective under the Engineer in your Pit Garage, you WILL need to accept the challenge to do this. Beat the time within the laps given, pretty easy to be honest.

Hot Property15
Accept a contract with a higher placed team

Win the Drivers Championship to guarantee this, either that or do well enough in the leaderboards and you’ll be offered a place in one of the next stage up teams, i.e Force India. Or you’ll get a promotion.

One-Two10
Achieve a one-two finish with your team mate in a career race

Easiest done a couple of seasons into career mode when your teammate is a driver such as Hamilton who has the calibre to finish at the top with you, it may be easier to sit behind them so you can block off any challengers trying to overtake you and then overtake near the end, alternatively you may want to lead a slow race and make sure there second hit off anyone that tries to overtake. Feedback has shown that you HAVE to win

100% Games

Retail
Call of Duty 4 // Ashes Cricket 2009 // Fifa 06: RTFWC // Dirt 2 // Fifa 06 WC // MW2 // Assassins Creed 2 // Lego Rock Band // Green Day: Rock Band

XBLA
Dash of Destruction // 3 on 3 NHL Arcade // Call of Duty Classic // Pinball FX // 1 vs 100

Last edited by TehAssassin8; 09-29-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Old 09-25-2010, 05:49 PM   #3
TehAssassin8

Clean License15
Complete a race without being involved in an accident

You need to be very cautious and make sure you don’t even slightly touch anything. Need to confirm whether it still counts if you get corner cutting. Or Can be on in MP in a private race. Credit to The P1stoleer for this second option

Speed demon10
Travel above 220 mph / 353 kph

Easiest done in GP mode as a team like Red Bull, Ferrari or McLaren. You’ll need a track thats got a really long straight such as Malaysia, just put down for a couple of laps and there are two straights in which you can attempt to reach the speed. This i believe also can be done in a private multiplayer race.

Well protected10
Complete a single player race using only the cockpit view

This is a tough one unless your comfortable with playing in this view, i suggest use the shortest race length but all you have to do is complete the race. To get into the cockpit view press RB until you can see your steering wheel right in front of you.

Silver Arrow10
Win the German Grand Prix in single player driving for Mercedes

Load up a GP mode as Mercedes at Hockenheim in Germany get yourself on the front row and make sure you don’t crash. Put it on easy just to be safe.

Rain Meister20
Win a single player Grand Prix of no less than 20% distance in heavy rain

Definitely suggest doing this on easy and on the track which you are most comfortable on, do it on GP mode not Career as you can pick the weather (Heavy Rain and one of the best type cars (Red Bull, Ferrari, McLaren). You can do this whilst trying to get other achievements like Clean License but it is advised to do this on its own as it is tough to keep control of the car during the heavy rain.

Against all odds30
In a single player race take the win after starting in last place

Probably easiest done in GP mode as one of the top teams ive talked about before, get yourself at the back of the grid, i’d use the shortest distance but if you aren’t confident you can make it to the front, use a longer lap distance. Easy difficulty is the best way to do it and make sure the weather is good as you don't want any unnessacary distractions preventing you from winning. You will want to get to the front of the pack before you go into the pits to have any chance of winning like this, which is why you may prefer a long race distance

It's a set-up15
Win a race using one of your own set-ups

On the computer screen at the front of your car before a race you are able to adjust the settings of
your car, you will need to go to the option furthest to the right and make some changes you are comfortable with, do this and then win the race. Easy difficulty as usual is best.

I ain't afraid of no ghost15
Set a time in Time Trial mode

Go into time trial mode on the track your most comfortable with (for me Melbourne), use one of the slower cars as you won't go as fast as the top ones so it will be easier and set a CLEAN lap, this mean you CANNOT go off the track at any point. If you don’t it wont count and you’ll have to do another one. It may take you a couple of goes but on the whole it is a pretty easy achievement

2nd chance10
Go on to win the race after using a Flashback

You’ll probably do this naturally but if not just use it when your in 1st on the home straight and you’ll get this easy. To get to Instant Replay, press Start and you will find it on the menu, you'll need to press the X button to flashback.

Seasoned25
Complete your first Season in Formula 1

Just finish your first season in career mode doesn’t matter where you come.

100% Games

Retail

XBLA

Last edited by TehAssassin8; 09-26-2010 at 01:02 PM.
Old 09-25-2010, 05:50 PM   #4
TehAssassin8

Well Drilled15
Perform the perfect pit stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMansFahrer View Post
Itīs not that difficult as it sounds. Go to Options and change it to manual Pitstop and make racing line ON. Start a race and press " Y " on the first round meaning you want to pit. After entering the Pitlane, hit " B " Speed Limiter. It tells you when to brake or slow down. Just drive down to your box and hit the brakes when you see the line RED and turning towards your mechanics. Then just press the brake to stop. Thats all, the achievement unlocks while they are changing tyres. If it doesnt work the first time, try again on lap 2.
Good Luck
Also theres this video which I DIDNT make just to be clear
Semi auto20
Complete a race using manual gears

Load up a custom GP on which ever track you like.Put it on hard difficulty or just change it on the custom settings > Gearbox > Manual and complete a race

The magic number5
Take your 3rd career victory

Win 3 races in career simple as that, easy difficulty and you can do this in your first 3. It would help if you managed to get to Pole Position but it doesn't really matter because on easy you can just cut up your opponents, just make sure you don't get DQ'ed for too many offenses or get any penaltys

Impress the boss10
Exceed a career objective set by your team

Beat the objective you are given for the season, easiest done on easy i believe, correct me if im wrong. E.G Lotus - Finish 20th on the Drivers Championship is an example.

Attracting attention15
Win a race where a new contract has been offered

This one does what it says on the tin basically, usually after about a season.

The big one20
Meet the contract requirements of a Championship leading team

Again pretty straightforward just meet the requirements of a top teams contract, will take a while.

Team Leader25
Become the No. 1 driver of a team by promotion or moving to another team

Outclass your teammate in each race and you’ll be promoted at the end of the season. You may also be offered the number one drivers slot at a team with a lower rating or a similar rating if you do well in the drivers championship.

Built to succeed40
Win the Constructors World Championship

You might need a bit of help from your teammate for this, easiest done as a top team later on in career, just win every race on easy you should manage it. If your teammate is Jarno Trulli then you might have some difficulty as a team like Lotus as he has a habit of finishing last every race. I'd recommend just trying to get your teammate at the front later on in career because it will be easier for you in the long run.

Crushing victory20
Outclass your team mate at each race, over one season

Do better than your team mate in every race by your final position in each race for one season. Simples.

Schuperb35
Take victory from pole position 41 times in your career
Easiest done on 7 season career, you need to get pole position as often as possible and win each race, might be worth tallying the amount you do so that you won't lose track. Do it on easy and move to a better team each time possible as it will greatly increase your chances of getting this done.
If you go to agent then click on your team go to team biography and you'll see your name and your teams mates name go over to yours and it'll say best grid pos 1 (x).So with that you don't need to keep track as it tells you how many you have there.

Made perfect20
Top the time sheet for all 3 Practice Sessions

Get the fastest time in each practice session on a long race weekend. P1 P2 P3

Pole position20
Achieve your first pole position in a single player race

Set the fastest qualifying time in a race in career mode, easiest on easy as Red Bull probably on your favourite track in GP mode.

100% Games

Retail

XBLA

Last edited by TehAssassin8; 09-28-2010 at 08:11 PM.
Old 09-25-2010, 05:50 PM   #5
TehAssassin8

Podium finish25
Finish on the podium in a Career or Grand Prix race

Finish in the top 3 in Career or GP mode, easy enough you should manage it without any trouble on easy. If you find it hard to finish highly as one of the weaker teams wait until you get a contract offer for a better team and accept it. You should have no trouble getting a podium with Renault, BMW Sauber or Williams

Top Step30
Win a Career or Grand Prix Race

Basically what it says in the description. Win a Race in either Career mode of Grand Prix mode. If your struggling set the difficulty to easy and do it as Red Bull on your favourite track and you should manage this with ease

Unforgettable10
In single player take pole position and win in Monaco

This will be tough, go on easy and probably later on in career mode again, when you have a better car. Set the fastest qualifying time and win the race. Use the shortest distance possible. You can also do this on Grand Prix mode, set it to a short weekend and do it with Red Bull, McLaren, Ferrari etc. on easy difficulty this shouldnt be hard

World Champion40
Win the Formula 1 Drivers Championship

Get more points than the other drivers over the course of the season

World Champion - Expert60
Win the Formula 1 Drivers' Championship on the Expert Difficulty setting

This will be really hard. You’ll need to do this as one of the top teams and it has to be Expert difficulty. I don’t expect many people to get this.

Double World Champion50
Become a double World Champion

Win the Drivers Championship Again

Triple World Champion60
Win the World Drivers Championship for a third time

Win it for a third time.

Strength of character15
Chose to pit your self against the toughest Championship Rival

You'll get an interview where someone will ask you who your toughest rival is. Pick someone at the top of the drivers championship

Tifosi10
Win a single player race in a Ferrari at Monza

Do it on easy in GP Mode at the shortest length.

Taking it online10
Win your first online ranked Grand Prix

Does what it says on the tin once again. It will probably be quite tough online as people will try and smash you off the track so get an early lead if possible

Perfect 10 10
Reach level 10 online

See Nifty 50

2 and 52 5
Reach level 25 online

See Nifty 50

Nifty 50 50
Reach level 50 online

Reach the rank of 50 in online multiplayer by winning and scoring points in online races.

A true gent 10
Complete a multiplayer race without making contact with an opponent

Sit at the back and go round behind the field so you don’t hit anyone.
Can be done in private race - credit to The P1stoleer

CV Submitted10
Beat a member of the Formula 1 2010 Dev team or player who has done so

Viral Achievement for beating a Devoloper or someone who has beaten one

Limelight15
Complete a season ahead of your Championship Rival

Beat the person you picked to be your toughest rival in the interview over the course of the season

100% Games

Retail

XBLA

Last edited by TehAssassin8; 09-26-2010 at 01:32 PM.
Old 09-25-2010, 05:51 PM   #6
TehAssassin8

Commitment is the key10
Complete 7 full Championship seasons

This will take time but isn’t really hard. Just finish the longest career mode.

Clean sweep15
Qualify in pole position setting the fastest time in each sector in a single player game

On easy on your most comfortable track in Grand Prix mode as Red Bull or McLaren. Really shouldnt have much trouble with this. Its just gunna take practice. You may not get it the first time but after a few goes you should know the track inside out.

Consistency is the key25
Score a point in every round of a season

Don’t come below 10th in any race all season and you'll get this. Probably easiest later on in career mode as a good team on easy difficulty, make sure you've got 4 flashbacks just incase

True racer25
Win a single player race with all driver aids switched off

Go to game settings and turn off all driver aids: Braking Assist, ABS, Traction control, Racing Line, Gearbox, Pit Limiter, Pit Box Control and win a race. Use easy AI diifculaty

Full house10
In single player set the fastest time in practice, take pole position and win the race

Set the fastest practice and qualifying times and win the race. Just use easy difficulty with a top team on GP mode.

100% Games

Retail

XBLA

Last edited by TehAssassin8; 09-26-2010 at 01:36 PM.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:36 PM   #7
TehAssassin8

Reserved for guide5

100% Games

Retail

XBLA

Old 09-25-2010, 07:58 PM   #8
Varrik296

Varrik296's Gamercard
How are you supposed to unlock "taking it online"?, ive won several races, both on quick match and custom games yet it hasnt been unlocked

EDIT: only just realised that you have to win a "Grand prix event", thought it just meant race

Last edited by Varrik296; 09-25-2010 at 08:27 PM.
Varrik296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 10:01 PM   #9
Fallen Mercy

Dr Deadbolt's Gamercard
I got this one when asked by a member of the press "who do you consider your biggest rival?" I chose the person in second place in the championship. It shows their place in the championship in brackets after their name on your respose choice. This was about 3/4 of the way through a season.

Strength of character 15G

Race against the toughest opponent at the top of the championship and win. Unsure about anything else. TBC
Old 09-25-2010, 10:54 PM   #10
osuberbiao

oo WARCHI1LD oo's Gamercard
Anybody know how to unlock the "Perfect pitstop"?
osuberbiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 11:42 PM   #11
LeMansFahrer

LeMansFahrer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by osuberbiao View Post
Itīs not that difficult as it sounds. Go to Options and change it to manual Pitstop and make racing line ON. Start a race and press " Y " on the first round meaning you want to pit. After entering the Pitlane, hit " B " Speed Limiter. It tells you when to brake or slow down. Just drive down to your box and hit the brakes when you see the line RED and turning towards your mechanics. Then just press the brake to stop. Thats all, the achievement unlocks while they are changing tyres. If it doesnt work the first time, try again on lap 2.
Good Luck
LeMansFahrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:26 AM   #12
Shelder

Shelder's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by osuberbiao View Post
I guess you have to do a manual pitstop. :p
Shelder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:44 AM   #13
The P1stoleer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehAssassin8 View Post
Podium finish 25G

Finish on the podium in a Career or Grand Prix race
Finish in the top 3 in Career or GP mode, easy enough you should manage it without any trouble on easy.

Top Step 30G

Win a Career or Grand Prix Race
Basically what it says in the description. Win a Race.

Unforgettable 10G

In single player take pole position and win in Monaco
This will be tough, go on easy and probably later on in career mode again, when you have a better car. Set the fastest qualifying time and win the race. Use the shortest distance possible.

World Champion 40G

Win the Formula 1 Drivers Championship
Get more points than the other drivers over the course of the season

World Champion - Expert 60G

Win the Formula 1 Drivers' Championship on the Expert Difficulty setting
God Damn Hard. This will be really really hard. Youíll need to do this as one of the top teams and it has to be Expert difficulty. I donít expect many people to get this.

Double World Champion 50G

Become a double World Champion
Win the Drivers Championship Again

Triple World Champion 60G

Win the World Drivers Championship for a third time
Win it for a third time.

Strength of character 15G

Race against the toughest opponent at the top of the championship and win. Unsure about anything else. TBC

Tifosi 10G
Win a single player race in a Ferrari at Monza
Do it on easy in GP Mode at the shortest length.

Taking it online 10G
Win your first online ranked Grand Prix
Does what it says on the tin once again. It will probably be quite tough online as people will try and smash you off the track so get an early lead if possible

Perfect 10 10G

Reach level 10 online
See Nifty 50

2 and 5 25G

Reach level 25 online
See Nifty 50

Nifty 50 50G

Reach level 50 online
Reach the rank of 50 in online multiplayer by winning and scoring points in online races.

A true gent 10G

Complete a multiplayer race without making contact with an opponent
Sit at the back and go round behind the field so you donít hit anyone

CV Submitted 10G
Beat a member of the Formula 1 2010 Dev team or player who has done so
Viral Achievement for beating a Devoloper or someone who has beaten one

Limelight 15G

Complete a season ahead of your Championship Rival
Similar to the last one for going against the toughest rival. Just beat your championship rival.

A True Gent & Clean Licience can be done on multiplayer (preferable done in a private race)
The P1stoleer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 02:55 AM   #14
XeroXray

XeroXray's Gamercard
I think this achievement below need to be done in short weekend race, which has only 1 practice & qualifying session. I can't got it in long weekend race, even when I finished first in all sessions.

Full house 10G

In single player set the fastest time in practice, take pole position and win the race
Set the fastest practice and qualifying times and win the race. Just use easy difficulty.
XeroXray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:37 AM   #15
hairyfingernail

hairyfingernail's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
You can get quite a few achievements in one race. A long race but still one race.
Go to grand priz, long weekend, choose a track, I chose Melbourne, put it on heavy rain, 20% length. Melbourne seems to be the easiest in the rain, it was for me. Put the setting on the easiest. Do all 3 practices sesions after a couple of laps you should easily be beating the time set. Get first in all 3 practice sesions (Practice makes perfect 10g and Made perfect 20g). Next move on to qualifering, you should now easily get pole (Pole position 20g). Before the race go to set ups and change the first gear down or up by one mile an hour (it's a set up 15g) you do have to win. Next comes the race as long as you take it easily you should have no problems winning (Podium finish 25g, Top Step 30g) use the cockpit view if you want(Well Protected 10g), winning in the rain (Rain Meister 20g). you will spin at least once use the flashback feature, then win(2nd Chance 10g). use manual gears i wouldn't but you could. You might also get(One-Two 10g) i choose button and hamilton come second, i doubt you would get (clean license 15g) you might. during this set up you could race at monza with the ferrari i found that really hard in the rain. If you do well you should also get (Clean Sweep 15g, and Full House 10g).

Hope i explained this right and it helps out at least one person.

if done right this can get you 175g - 210g. in one race.

if this doesn't make sense its because it half 4 and i can't sleep, just thought i'd try and helpout the community
hairyfingernail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 10:02 AM   #16
MsK

Quote:
Well Drilled 15G

Perform the perfect pit stop
Unconfirmed how to do this yet. Tell me and i’ll update.
set the options for "pit limiter" & "pit control" to manual - then simply pit & use the limiter at the correct time entering the pits & again at the correct time leaving the pits

note: try to make sure you dont pit at the same time as every1 else otherwise you will get held up waiting for cars to pass that are entering the pits the same time as you
MsK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 10:18 AM   #17
St Helens RLFC

St Helens RLFC's Gamercard
Clean License 15g
Well protected 10g
Silver Arrow 10G
Against all odds 30G
Semi auto 20G
Tifosi 10G

can all be done on easy and 1 lap, in grand prix mode

may need to change your settings for the odd few (eg manual gears)
St Helens RLFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 10:52 AM   #18
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
I added in all of the pictures for you, as well as the skeleton format for a Roadmap. Though I'm going to leave some editing to you with the achievements names/descriptions (some points are still underlined and not spaced out and such). I also suggest moving the achievements down so that the roadmap is it's own reply. So far it looks like a lot of one sentence stuff, if you're going to make a guide you'll want to commit to giving the best description possible. A lot of the descriptions you wrote were basically re-wording the achievement descriptions themselves. Putting a little more effort will make the guide that much better.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:41 PM   #19
TehAssassin8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
I added in all of the pictures for you, as well as the skeleton format for a Roadmap. Though I'm going to leave some editing to you with the achievements names/descriptions (some points are still underlined and not spaced out and such). I also suggest moving the achievements down so that the roadmap is it's own reply. So far it looks like a lot of one sentence stuff, if you're going to make a guide you'll want to commit to giving the best description possible. A lot of the descriptions you wrote were basically re-wording the achievement descriptions themselves. Putting a little more effort will make the guide that much better.
ok, thanks for the pictures. I'll try and add a bit more to the descriptions to make it more helpful to the people reading. If anyone else wants to do the road map your welcome to, otherwise i'll write one up in Word later and put it on here tonight.

100% Games

Retail

XBLA

Old 09-26-2010, 01:55 PM   #20
JDAckers

JDA27's Gamercard
I got; "Clean Licence" and "A True Gent" on the same online race.

For Road Map;

Offline: 44 Achievements 885G
Online: 6 Achievements 115G [Take it Online, Perfect 10, 2 & 5, Nifty 50, A True Gent, CV Submitted]

100% | 64 Retail | 43 XBLA | 45 WP7 | 60 DLC

Last edited by JDAckers; 09-26-2010 at 02:05 PM.
JDAckers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 07:06 PM   #21
Parkerktm

Send a message via AIM to Parkerktm

JUST DO IT7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
ehhh some good strategies in there but not very descriptive. Granted the game has only been out for a few days and I'm sure you put this guide up last night, but if you want this guide to be successful and get stickied, your gonna need to write as if the reader has never played the game.

God Bless America

Parkerktm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 07:58 PM   #22
TehAssassin8

I understand where your coming from, i mean i haven't completed the game yet so there are still things that I don't know how to do. And this is my first guide and as you said I did it last night, thats because people made a thread moaning there wasn't one. I've updated alot of the descriptions today, and tbh alot of them a pretty damn obvious from the initial description. If theres any of them you want me to write more about then i will but I haven't got that far through so i don't know about the online really

100% Games

Retail

XBLA

Old 09-26-2010, 08:20 PM   #23
daenius

Daenius's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
I understand where your coming from, i mean i haven't completed the game yet so there are still things that I don't know how to do. And this is my first guide and as you said I did it last night, thats because people made a thread moaning there wasn't one. I've updated alot of the descriptions today, and tbh alot of them a pretty damn obvious from the initial description. If theres any of them you want me to write more about then i will but I haven't got that far through so i don't know about the online really
it's ok man, just keep updating the guide as you go along, I'm sure it will get better

and don't worry about parker, I think this is the 3600th Achievement Guide that he has posted such pointless criticism in.

x360a F1 2011 World Championship - McLaren Driver #1

daenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 08:41 PM   #24
JDAckers

JDA27's Gamercard
For "Practice makes Perfect" and "Made Perfect", I think I got these two at the same time, as the first time I did a long race weekend I was fastest in each session, then I think when the time ran out for Q3, they popped up.

I reckon you will need to have done at least 1 lap in each session (I prob did about 5-10 in each session, cos I was testing set-up) and I wouldn't skip to the next session, makes sure you run the clock down (use x30 speed of course )

If it still doesn't pop up, then must be glitched for some people.

Old 09-27-2010, 04:32 AM   #25
milecoupe

milecoupe's Gamercard
Quote:
Schuperb35
Take victory from pole position 41 times in your career

Easiest done on 7 season career, you need to get pole position as often as possible and win each race, might be worth tallying the amount you do so that you won't lose track. Do it on easy and move to a better team each time possible as it will greatly increase your chances of getting this done.
If you go to agent then click on your team go to team biography and you'll see your name and your teams mates name go over to yours and it'll say best grid pos 1 (x).So with that you don't need to keep track as it tells you how many you have there.Hope this helps
Magic 2011 online stuff

milecoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:43 AM   #26
Deathrow THUGS

Deathrow THUGS's Gamercard
Thanx, very useful.
Deathrow THUGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:01 AM   #27
RYARNI

RYARNI's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by milecoupe View Post
If you go to agent then click on your team go to team biography and you'll see your name and your teams mates name go over to yours and it'll say best grid pos 1 (x).So with that you don't need to keep track as it tells you how many you have there.Hope this helps
What if you qualify 1st and finish 2nd though? That doesnt show up anywhere.
RYARNI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:10 AM   #28
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Great to finally see a guide, thanks.

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:48 AM   #29
TehAssassin8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RYARNI View Post
What if you qualify 1st and finish 2nd though? That doesnt show up anywhere.
There isn't an achievement for that though.

And i would have had more to add in general but the bloody game keeps corrupting my saves :/ got up to monaco yesterday to find that i have to restart today

100% Games

Retail

XBLA

Old 09-27-2010, 12:17 PM   #30
JDAckers

JDA27's Gamercard
Yeh, I don't think there is a stat that tells you how many times you have won from pole, just the total number of poles and wins.

I have 6 wins and 6 poles, but I think I came second from one of those poles and won a race starting about 2nd or 3rd. Will take a fair few seasons before anyone gets up to 40+ wins.