PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA World Cup 2006
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-25-2010, 08:07 PM   #1
Jakez123

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Winner   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Ceris   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - First Place   XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Global challenge question

For the 500g achievement, you know how you have to complete the challenges, do you have to complete the optional quests?
Old 09-26-2010, 03:19 AM   #2
hydrosugar

xFightingSaintx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
if i think i understand the question and remember what this horrible excuse for a game entails then no u only need the bronze medal for each challenge

good luck on the aussie rules and brazil vs sweden ones if u havent already done them *shudders* horrible memories
Old 09-26-2010, 11:35 AM   #3
Jakez123

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Winner   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Ceris   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - First Place   XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Ok, thanks man, i just started this yesterday, atm i'm having no trouble, but i've seen what people have been saying about this game.

Hopefully i'll 1000G this game
Old 08-14-2012, 03:48 AM   #4
Johnnie Smooth

Uncle Tadpole's Gamercard
this has to be the hardest achievement
Johnnie Smooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:49 AM   #5
Johnnie Smooth

Uncle Tadpole's Gamercard
hello where is everyone
Johnnie Smooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:33 AM   #6
Jakez123

Jakez123's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie Smooth View Post
hello where is everyone
Doing other things, weird i check my created threads and see someone posted here. Funny, i still haven't got 1000G in this, although i've done solomon islands and the other VERY hard world cup challenge, got 2 more moderately hard challenges left, but haven't went back to do them.
Old 08-15-2012, 05:12 AM   #7
hydrosugar

xFightingSaintx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie Smooth View Post
hello where is everyone
Lol at expecting people to respond to a thread for a 6 year old game in less than a minute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakez123 View Post
Doing other things, weird i check my created threads and see someone posted here. Funny, i still haven't got 1000G in this, although i've done solomon islands and the other VERY hard world cup challenge, got 2 more moderately hard challenges left, but haven't went back to do them.
I don't really think anything else even compares to those two. If you've done the Solomon Islands one and Brazil/Sweden one you're set.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:17 PM   #8
Jakez123

Jakez123's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrosugar View Post
Lol at expecting people to respond to a thread for a 6 year old game in less than a minute.

I don't really think anything else even compares to those two. If you've done the Solomon Islands one and Brazil/Sweden one you're set.
is the brazil/sweden is the one where you're down like 4-2 with 10 minutes till the end of the match then yea, that's done. The other 2 aren't "Easy" the players tackle etc, so it'll take some time.

Might go back and do it now then.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:27 PM   #9
WooliestRaptor

Wooliest Raptor's Gamercard
So jealous of you guys. I haven't been able to complete even some of the 'easier' challenges. Of course it's been a long time since I even tried - this was my first FIFA game and now I've played like 6 more
WooliestRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote