PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Battlestar Galactica
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-10-2007, 08:22 PM   #1
Shaaady Souljah

Send a message via AIM to Shaaady Souljah

Shady x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Doom Tournament - 2nd Place   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Game Info

NBC Universal and its corporate sibling, publisher Vivendi Games, are teaming up to bring fans a multiplayer action game based on the popular Sci Fi Network series Battlestar Galactica. Developed by Australian studio Auran Games, the game will be available as a digital download in the fall for the PC and Xbox Live Arcade. No price was announced.

Released under Vivendi's subsidiary Sierra Entertainment, the online Battlestar game will focus on space dogfights, giving players the option to play as either the humans or the Cylons. The game will feature levels based on episodes from the show's first two seasons, and Sierra expects to offer updates after the game's release.
Shaaady Souljah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 01:10 AM   #2
xENVxGAMERSKREW

Send a message via ICQ to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via AIM to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via MSN to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via Yahoo to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via Skype™ to xENVxGAMERSKREW

xENVxGAMERSKREW's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Im problably getting this just for my bro he loves the series.
Old 10-26-2007, 06:09 PM   #3
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Anyone get this yet? Do you like it?
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 06:15 PM   #4
xENVxGAMERSKREW

Send a message via ICQ to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via AIM to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via MSN to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via Yahoo to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via Skype™ to xENVxGAMERSKREW

I dont think its out yet is it? im a check got to get it for my bro hopefully coop
Old 10-30-2007, 06:34 PM   #5
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xENVxGAMERSKREW View Post
I dont think its out yet is it? im a check got to get it for my bro hopefully coop
It is out. No co-op, single player campaign only. You can play splitscreen dogfights, not sure about splitscreen online though.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/b/ba...boxlivearcade/
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 06:41 PM   #6
xENVxGAMERSKREW

Thanks ive been gone on vacation for near 3 weeks i just came back yesterday morning.
800 ... dam i have like 400 or so points left now I need to go to gamestop and buy a 20.00 card to get an extra game while im at it :P thanks

Quote:
Single-player campaign: Pilot various ships and complete memorable missions from the TV series.

Multiplayer game mode: Play online with up to eight players in this relentless space-based action shooter in Firefight, Skirmish, and Domination modes.

Spaceships: Pilot four human and four Cylon ships, from the Viper II to the Heavy Raider, each with unique weapon capabilities.

Special weapons: Coordinate attacks with an arsenal of destructive weapons including missiles, guns, and more.

Defensive maneuvers: Avoid annihilation with the barrel roll, quick turnabouts, and other aerial moves.
  • That should be fun exept no offline co-op