PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > F1 2010
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-25-2013, 08:12 PM   #1
Ezhno

Send a message via ICQ to Ezhno Send a message via AIM to Ezhno Send a message via MSN to Ezhno Send a message via Yahoo to Ezhno Send a message via Skype™ to Ezhno

Sirezhno's Gamercard
Multiplayer Level 50 PC Version

Usually I wouldn't bother making a post like this however, what with Windows LIVE seemingly being put to the wayside by Microsoft, I would like to finish the achievements in all of my Windows LIVE games before it goes down for good. The trading thread seems a bit dead and very few want to do the PC version, too. This one seems to be extremely difficult to find people for.

Basically it works like this: you need 1,000,000 experience to get to level 50, if you do a custom grand prix full of Montreal (19 races) you earn roughly 40,000 experience for the whole thing. Each race takes just over a minute and, with loading times and such, it usually takes just under an hour to do a full grand prix (all 19 races).

So essentially you need to do roughly 25 sets of a full custom grand prix of 19 races that last ~1 minute each. It might sound tedious, but I've done worse achievements and I know plenty of other people have (I'd never touch gears of war for this reason). If anyone would like to grind out this achievement (for getting to level 50) with me, just send me a message over LIVE. I'd be happy to do the other online achievements as well and I won't leave you hanging if you're still missing some. I really would just like to get this done.
Old 12-01-2013, 03:34 AM   #2
Bear King Milo

Bear King Milo's Gamercard
This is one game I just really hate. The last game I played like this was Formula 1 98 on the ps1 so count me in if you need help because I know I do.
Bear King Milo is offline   Reply With Quote