PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Dead Rising 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-04-2010, 05:02 AM   #1
Herzebeth

Save Slots and Co-op Issues or glitch

Well, is anybody having the following issues?

First of all, I started playing in the first slot, so it's all cool and smooth...but I wanted to start another game in the second or third slot and all that happens is Chuck starts the game in the arena...off the bike...and he instantly dies...and that's it.

I can't freaking start a different game in the second or third save slot because each time I try, that bizarre thing happens.

The second thing is, Each time I enter a co-op game, chuck is lying on the floor dead...my buddy gives me food only to see my character falling down to the floor once again...times infinity...

So, any suggestions? what the hell is happening with my game? you think I should erase all data and start all over again? are save slots meant to be used only while you are saving inside the current game???

help!!!

Naked Women are Sexy....
Herzebeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:29 AM   #2
Motorexskygtr32

MotorexGTR32's Gamercard
Yep, it happened to me, too. Don't panic and you are not the only one here face the issue. My best suggestion to you is use your save file 1 to beat the game online co-op or yourself. I suggested you to once you beat the game with online co-op, and it asked you to save the game, use save file 1, it will say restart the story ending A or whatever. From there, use save file 2 to get an invite from co-op. You will be able to progress it yourself.

I dont know why but Blue Castles, and Capcom seriously need to fix online co-op and multiplayer TIR. Both are horredous.

Last edited by Motorexskygtr32; 10-04-2010 at 05:29 AM. Reason: spelling error
Motorexskygtr32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 01:45 PM   #3
Herzebeth

Yeah well, it's annoying.

Mainly because now I can't join a co-op game, I can only host them Besides, I'm only on case 2.2 so I guess I'll be erasing my data from scratch too see if it works.

If anybody has other suggestions...please...let me know!

Naked Women are Sexy....
Herzebeth is offline   Reply With Quote