PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Rockstar Games Table Tennis
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-12-2010, 12:12 AM   #1
willdeman

Willdeman's Gamercard
How To Serve an Ace:

An Ace is a served ball that the opponent canít even touch when in attempt to return it. Hereís how you do it: When serving, move about 4-6 steps to the right, and then back a step. Hit . Then look all the way left, Hit again, and make sure your spin meter is 100% full, and the power meter can be 75%-100% full. It should serve a very nice leftspin that the computer canít return, giving you an Ace. Please note that with each character, the amount of steps you need to take will be different. Just explore around with it and youíll eventually get it. Also note that some computer opponents (such as Jung Soo) you cannot serve an Ace against consistently as you can against others.

Retail Games 1000/1000
Battlefield. Bad. Co. 2, Amped 3, Avatar: The Burning Earth, Fight Night 3, Gun, Monster Jam 07, NBA 2K6, Prizefighter, NBA Street Homecourt, Baja 1000, Surf's up, Shellshock 2: Blood Trails, Space Chimps, Tekken 6, Vancouver 2010, Prince Caspian, King kong.

Live Arcade 200/200
Dash of Destruction, Galaga, UNO, UNO Rush, New rally x, Altered beast, Sonic the hedgehog 2, 3 on 3 NHL Arcade.
willdeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:51 AM   #2
dave252

This does'nt work.

Tried it with numerous players and have not gotton an ace yet.
dave252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 12:05 PM   #3
dave252

My bad. Can you believe I didn't know the spin meter existed?!

No wonder ive been struggling.

Expert is now a breeze with the exceptionm of Jung Soo who seems to be able to return these serves.
dave252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 12:00 AM   #4
EliteAlucard

Send a message via AIM to EliteAlucard

o CLiFF x's Gamercard
I've tried this many times now and I still can't get it to work.
I really wish there was a video available on how to do it because I really feel like I'm doing everything right and it's just not working.
Old 08-21-2010, 03:56 PM   #5
The_muffinman01

MiniatureTuxedo's Gamercard
Rockstar Table Tennis is a good game, but just does not have enough content or variety to make it as a retail game. It would have been a lot more successful as an XBLA game
The_muffinman01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 12:32 AM   #6
valentinopintus

Send a message via MSN to valentinopintus

valentinopintus's Gamercard
disagreed. i think its a perfect game if people kept trying first before complaining! i used to be one of those complainers until i decided to give it another try for the achievements and after 20 hours playtime i can DESTROY the allstar exper circuit under 14 minutes easily with every single character!
valentinopintus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 06:33 PM   #7
flyestsquire

Flyest squire's Gamercard
The game is pretty tough I could easily break my controller on this one, I guess after playing it for 20 hours one could work out how to own the CPU players