PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shmup > Alien Breed 2: Assault
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-05-2010, 04:33 PM   #1
cueball71

XxDM0DExX's Gamercard
Unhappy alien breed 2 assault (achievements missing?)

i have just completed alien breed 2 assault on elite, but have not got the achievement for it and also one for just completing it normally.anyone else have this problem?
cueball71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:37 PM   #2
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cueball71 View Post
i have just completed alien breed 2 assault on elite, but have not got the achievement for it and also one for just completing it normally.anyone else have this problem?
Welcome to the forums, we have sections for each individual game on the 360 where you can probably find more help then posting here.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...lay.php?f=1768
^^ Alien Breed 2 forum
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 03:38 PM   #3
thebozboz84

thebozboz84's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cueball71 View Post
replay the first level in free play on elite, and the achievements should pop
Old 04-05-2011, 07:50 AM   #4
Fedder

FedderTheGun's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebozboz84 View Post
replay the first level in free play on elite, and the achievements should pop
Hey guys!

Playing the first level again in Free Play (elite) didn't work for me.. Don't know why..

greetz Fedder

EDIT: Ok! It just popped for me.. The reason why i didn't get it at my first try is hard to figure out, but i can write down what i did..
It popped after level 4 and i started a whole new game (i kept my old saves on memory card, or you can delete them). That means mission completion is linked to your gamertag. Think i didn't get it because i lost the connection to xbox-live (router reconnect) in level 4 and the game recognised it at the end of the level (where you upload your Highscores)! I remember having some troubles there but it worked after reconnecting to live..
I deleted my cache and played the Prologue as well.. You may not even have to delete your saves, but after having issues with "time to bleed" cheevo in Alien Breed 1, it wouldn't suprise me..
Hope this helps, have fun!
Fedder

Last edited by Fedder; 04-05-2011 at 07:22 PM.
Fedder is offline   Reply With Quote