PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-08-2010, 02:57 PM   #31
Andreas_loel

mr fiskeh's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyboy View Post
becuase its fun, who cares about k/d.. i jus enjoy runnin around killin people.. even if im 1-50.. i still have fun.. thats the whole point of video games, to have fun.. but alot of people have forgotten how to do that..

Going 1-50 basically means you are fucking the killcam, if that is fun in your eyes you can enjoy it. I rather be on top of the board or going decent.

Feeling good > feeling bad
Getting kills > Getting killed
Quite simple

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDoggson
Andreas_loel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 03:51 PM   #32
Perax

Send a message via MSN to Perax

Perax's Gamercard
MW2 gameplay is just awesome, IW did his best to ruin it actually : hundreds of bugs, connections poor as usual and all the crazy crap happening in this game (hack etc is in most part a mistake by IW, a fu***** 10yo can actually crack and get "inside" this game, how the hell can it be??), the 1200mps points for maps and, last but not the last, party chat disabled for almost every game mode (oh yes, that's REALLY annoying)

What actually makes me stop playing this game are not those bugs, not those problems. What maekes me stop playing this game is the fact that IW just didn't give a sh** about people and care only about to make more, and more money, even with a game full of bugs and problems that we all payed a lot (games these days are not cheap :/)

What about a "Hey guys, we fucked up really bad with some part of this game, this map pack (or something else, just to let people know they care, at least a little, about their customers) is free for everyone and with our excuses! Happy hunting!"
That's how you keep people happy and focused on your title, expecially after you did something like 2-3 (?) BILLIONS dollars after 1 or 2 weeks.

Screw you IW

Last edited by Perax; 10-08-2010 at 04:00 PM.
Perax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 03:56 PM   #33
MC B0B x360a

MC B0B x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 2   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perax View Post
MW2 gameplay is just awesome, Activision did his best to ruin it actually : hundreds of bugs, connections poor as usual and all the crazy crap happening in this game (hack etc is in most part a mistake by Activision, a fu***** 10yo can actually crack and get "inside" this game, how the hell can it be??), the 1200mps points for maps and, last but not the last, party chat disabled for almost every game mode (oh yes, that's REALLY annoying)

What actually makes me stop playing this game are not those bugs, not those problems. What maekes me stop playing this game is the fact that Activision just didn't give a sh** about people and care only about to make more, and more money, even with a game full of bugs and problems that we all payed a lot (games these days are not cheap :/)

What about a "Hey guys, we fucked up really bad with some part of this game, this map pack (or something else, just to let people know they care, at least a little, about their customers) is free for everyone and with our excuses! Happy hunting!"
That's how you keep people happy and focused on your title, expecially after you did something like 2-3 (?) BILLIONS dollars after 1 or 2 weeks.

Screw you Activision
great points. except for the one small error. Activision didnt make the game.

MC B0B x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 03:59 PM   #34
Perax

Send a message via MSN to Perax

Perax's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC B0B x360a View Post
great points. except for the one small error. Activision didnt make the game.
LOL dunno why i wrote Activision over IW actually.
The important is that people can understand what i mean
I think you understood too btw

Last edited by Perax; 10-08-2010 at 04:05 PM.
Perax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 04:06 PM   #35
MC B0B x360a

MC B0B x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 2   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perax View Post
LOL dunno why i wrote Activision over IW actually.
The important is that people can understand what i mean
I think you understood too btw
i def understood what you mean and i agree. I just couldnt resist. Basically eff activision for pricing the map packs and screw IW for not fixing their game. the game itself is good but it just needs support like every other game.

MC B0B x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 10:07 PM   #36
iBlessing 09
Banned User

Rare Name's Gamercard

About a month ago, I've been playing COD4 since then.
iBlessing 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 11:46 AM   #37
Volcom guy992

Volcom Guy's Gamercard
I stopped playing it for reach, but then went back to a week ago for 2 games and was annoyed by the sensitivity difference. Then today i played it for a couple hours. It is a game I will constantly go back to just like CoD 4 and others.
Old 10-13-2010, 03:01 AM   #38
ZxSubZero

ZxSubZero's Gamercard
when i got my vector gold skull title legit then i got called a hacker and banned
ZxSubZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 04:03 AM   #39
Milimanci

Mr Sw33Tz's Gamercard
I'm still playing now, mostly cause I've been beasting FFAs. It's pretty much the only game type I play now, but I'll occasionally go back to Ground War. Before I quit the game (whenever that'll be), I'm gonna get 10th prestige, which is 1 more prestige left. And I'm gonna wanna get the spinning AC130 emblem.

Working on RDR and NFS Hot Pursuit.

LOOKING FOR A NEW SIG. MESSAGE ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN MAKING ONE
Milimanci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 04:14 AM   #40
Rayman

ColetrainOnIce's Gamercard
I haven't really "quit" playing, but I haven't played since mid-September. I love the game, I've got 20+ days on it, but 2/3 of that is with my friends. Once two of them got Halo: Reach and one had his Xbox break, that was it. I can't stand playing with non-communicative teammates.
Old 10-13-2010, 04:27 AM   #41
Pixo

Send a message via AIM to Pixo

Pl4ti7Vum826's Gamercard

September 14th, 2010. I tried it out again a couple days ago to see how many people were playing it (0/0). That was probably the last time I'm playing it. I'll sell it when I get the time to.
Pixo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:46 AM   #42
Balamatrix

Balaz0rz's Gamercard
i still play it on almost a daily basis.Level 52 10th prestige.This game isnt as bad as people think.The air support can all easily be destroyed.I dont see people getting nukes as often anymore.I do however get tired of people complaining and blaming thier team for themselves not doing well.Like it should be everyones priority to protect them while they camp and get thier kill streaks.

Once people realize that there is more to this game than killstreaks and KD ratios you can finally start truly enjoying it.I report every hacker I come across,I dont know if it does any good or not but I still feel like I should.I dont see why people hate the game so much.I dont have any friends that play it and i always play solo,but i still have alot of fun.
Balamatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:50 AM   #43
Ice Car

Send a message via Skype™ to Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

Getting to 10th and unlocking all emblems. I'm working my fucking ass off trying to get Sitrep, had it equipped on all classes since I got it at Level 37, and I still don't even have Sitrep Pro.

This is agonizingly slow, but it's the farthest I've gone, so there's no turning back/prestiging before I'm done with it...

TumblrAnime ListHummingbirdYouTube
3DS Friend Code: 4296-4181-2801
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMv94 View Post
from the getcko
Ice Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:21 AM   #44
ARBITRATIX

Arbitratix's Gamercard
the little lvl 35 kids who's parents don't let them get the new game hahaha 10th level 70 here haha with 90,934 kills n' 26,378 deaths
ARBITRATIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:55 PM   #45
I mak3 big boom

Pound My Rumpus's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARBITRATIX View Post
the little lvl 35 kids who's parents don't let them get the new game hahaha 10th level 70 here haha with 90,934 kills n' 26,378 deaths
You are just... SO COOL!
Latest 100%: Bioshock Infinite
"It is an undeniable and may I say fundamental quality of man that when faced with extinction..."
"Every alternative is preferable"
I mak3 big boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:32 PM   #46
ChickinOnaChain

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
When me and my friend figured out there wasn't a co-op campaign, just the co-op short stories. He sold his not too long after that and I followed his lead.

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:21 PM   #47
CHIRUNO99

chiruno99's Gamercard
A long time ago when they patched it so you couldn't launch the full versions of Metal Slug, King of Figthers and Samurai Showdown. I had no interest in the game after that since I dislike the MP and finished the SP and Spec-ops.

Self Proclaimed Most Hated Member in the X360A Community.
CHIRUNO99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:58 AM   #48
Spade.
Speedrunning

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

jacob xba's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place   Submit - Silver   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Probably in '10 when I didn't have anyone to play this with. Now I do so...yay. =I
Old 07-20-2012, 05:10 AM   #49
PhilippeNaffis27

Hammerburst FTW's Gamercard
It did beat me a few months when Black Ops came out. But then I realized, if I can't beat them, then I gotta retaliate with the same things.
PhilippeNaffis27 is offline   Reply With Quote