PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Left 4 Dead > The Sacrifice
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-20-2010, 11:12 AM   #61
synjin savant2

Synjin Savant2's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RENCAMO View Post
lolwut?

How are the challenges different from PC and 360? It's the same game, same achievements, only difference being that I played the game on the PC rather then the 360 as the 360 ripped off the users by over-pricing the DLC and making it so you had to buy it twice if you wanted it on both games.
Go try to unlock Sacrifizzle on your xbox and once you've tried for about 100 hours, let me know if everything is the same on xbox and PC.
synjin savant2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:34 PM   #62
Petey247

Petey247's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Since that achievement has been patched, you might want to update your guide to reflect that.

Petey247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:04 PM   #63
BurningBlaze21

Send a message via Skype™ to BurningBlaze21

Maliicious's Gamercard
Myself and a kind gentleman who goes by the gamertag of MrDudeTheFirst have discovered after an entire day of struggling to get a local server we tried to leave our xbox live party and get a server when we were both in game chat.

All day we maybe got 2 local servers but after we left the party we got 2 back-to-back servers. Now im not saying each time you try it will work but it seems to have some effect on the lobbies.

You may want to add this in as a side note to the achievement guide. We could have just got extremely lucky, but that seems unlikely to get 2 back-to-back after a day of struggling to get one.

50,000 gamerscore reached: Friday April 9th, 2010
BurningBlaze21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 11:41 PM   #64
RENCAMO

RENCAMO's Gamercard
Heavily updated the guide, please notify me if you have any constructive criticism or noticed any problems during your playthrough of "The Sacrifice".

Also, I apologize for how long it took to finish this guide, but I'm going to keep an eye out for any bugs or glitches I notice during my next playthrough of the DLC.
RENCAMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 11:45 PM   #65
RENCAMO

RENCAMO's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningBlaze21 View Post
Myself and a kind gentleman who goes by the gamertag of MrDudeTheFirst have discovered after an entire day of struggling to get a local server we tried to leave our xbox live party and get a server when we were both in game chat.

All day we maybe got 2 local servers but after we left the party we got 2 back-to-back servers. Now im not saying each time you try it will work but it seems to have some effect on the lobbies.

You may want to add this in as a side note to the achievement guide. We could have just got extremely lucky, but that seems unlikely to get 2 back-to-back after a day of struggling to get one.
It might of been that only a small amount of people we're playing The Sacrifice when you tried to get your achievements, but I'll keep an eye out on that. Thanks for the tip.
RENCAMO is offline   Reply With Quote