Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Final Fantasy XI
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-17-2010, 04:16 PM   #1
xgamehero

xgamehero's Gamercard
Job System Help

I searched the forums and found no relevant information on this.

How -exactly- does the job system work? I understand that I will probably know once I play the game, but I can't play it yet :P

Can I create one character, and reach level 75 in all jobs with that character? I know each character can have a support job, and later that can be changed. I'm just not sure if I will have to make a new character for every basic job (Warrior, Monk, Thief, BLM/WHM), or a new character for every job period, or just one single character to do it all!

Any information will be greatly appreciated!
xgamehero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 04:31 PM   #2
Enit316

Enit316's Gamercard
One character can do all jobs. Your subjob will always be half the level of your main job. (example: 45 Paladin/22 Warrior) You can switch jobs freely at your mog house.

Also i saw your other post IF and when you start playing, The linkshell I'm in is recruiting, we're on Bahamut. We're a social and very helpful group of people trying to rebuild after taking some member loses this last month. Feel free to send me a message if your interested.

Last edited by Enit316; 10-17-2010 at 04:35 PM.
Enit316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:15 PM   #3
xgamehero

xgamehero's Gamercard
Thanks, I appreciate the information and the offer. I'm not really sure how I will go about playing when I start. Im an achievement whore but I consider FFXI to hopefully be a fun break. My girlfriend and I planned to play together a lot, so Im not sure how active we will be if we/I join. We'll talk about it and see how things go.

Thanks again for the offer, though. I will consider it!
xgamehero is offline   Reply With Quote