PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 11
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-09-2010, 10:26 AM   #31
X360a Licey

Licey x360a's Gamercard
Okay where do I start...

1.Pro Club 5 freaking second delay-
It seriously just makes Clubs unplayable.And the whole having to dashboard thing when it never finds games.

2.Overrated-
I am a Charlton Athletic fan. But in NO way is our reserve striker Akpo Sodje our best player. And in no way is Paul Benson who has scored just once in 7 games our second best player. It underrates our best players and hot prospects for any team e.g Tamer Tuna of Charlton NEVER develop into half decent players.

3.Stupid Goalkeepers-
Now, this is no way a fault of the game, but I hate the fact people get a hard-on by playing as the goalkeeper in Pro Ranked Matches and just like standing at the corner flag or something. But I can't really complain. Those free accomplishments were sweet!

4.Ridiculous funds in Career Mode-
So what I don't understand is where there are clubs that are somewhat financially crippled e.g Bury. ( wishing no offence to Bury fans) Why in god's name do they have such a large amount to spend on players. Stephen Bywater of Derby is valued at 50k.....I bought him for Crewe Freaking Alexandre.

5.What happened to fitness training!?-
So there I go, and sell all my reserve players who will never see first team and send a few youngsters on loan. But little do I know that the bloody Fitness Improvements have been removed from the game! I don't want to squad rotate. I buy players because I want to play them. Going back to Charlton once again. Christian Dailly played all but 1 game last season. I can't play for two games without him losing all stamina!

There are many, many, many more flaws with Fifa 11 but I think I might crucify myself if I write about it any longer.

It just feels like the game wasn't ready to come out!

made by-jtr1gg3r
X360a Licey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 03:16 PM   #32
jtr1gg3r

KiNG TUBZ zZ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Pro Ranked Matches.

I dont know if its just me but I cant even get a game =/

I get in a lobby, then EVERY time it say "lost connection to host" or "opponent has left". Its total fucking BS, it even does it when Im hosting!

EA servers are shit. Full stop.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:30 PM   #33
BSC YoungBoy

DOOMatiC CAH's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane23 View Post
What glitches? The only thing that bothers me is those freaking nubs who leave when they are loosing! 4 times in a row today! And ppl who are bitching about the gameplay. Just learn how to play fifa, Im playing this game my whole live and fifa 11 is deffenitly the best one so far!
these are my thoughts. all of these complaints about the gameplay can be avoided by doing one thing, GETTING GOOD AT THE GAME.
BSC YoungBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 10:31 PM   #34
BSC YoungBoy

DOOMatiC CAH's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbido View Post
I cant do any changes at half time, im only given the option to advance (start the 2nd half). Now ive played against people who have made subs at the break, but I am at a loss as how they have.
at halftime press B instead of A and it will take you to the regular menus. (with team management, etc)
BSC YoungBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 10:36 PM   #35
tobiashallix

tobiashallix's Gamercard
Shootings shite, passings shite, dribblings shite. The AI is rediculous, was playing the game on WC to get some acomplishments and I don't see how the defenders of the worst team in the Irish Premiership can outrun the likes of Christiano Ronaldo, Kaka and Huigain!
Just Finished:Sonic 3, Prince of Persia, Smackdown 10
tobiashallix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 10:26 AM   #36
Devolon

FKT DEVOLON's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil_lien View Post
Is that with an unused online code though? Can't imagine it would have a high resale value if the person buying can't go online (or needing to fork out more for the privilege).
They make no distinction, looks like some french retailers simply didn't get the memo. Living in a retarded country has its pros
Old 10-10-2010, 04:15 PM   #37
J BARNSLEY

I J BARNSLEY I's Gamercard
The career mode is loaded with bugs, twice now ive had to restart my career mode. The first time due to the game repeatedly crashing before a game started, and now in my second season my virtual pro has just disappeared out of my squad. The thing I love most about FIFA is creating a squad over seasons but I cant do that due to this. I wont stop playing it though, gameplay wise it's amazing.
J BARNSLEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 08:04 PM   #38
mobbsy9

Send a message via MSN to mobbsy9

mobbsy9's Gamercard
fucking lag. fucking fifa. jesus christ you'd think after a year they'd improve it, not make it worse and near on unplayable, bunch of fuckwits
mobbsy9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:07 AM   #39
!xobile

bloodred123's Gamercard
right lets seee...... it has gotten better but these are the problems that still exist to me mostly virutal pro game types.

lag-lag is not cool and its not me cause EVERY other game is fine

delay - some games it just gets worse and worse as the game drags on, i start of fine then it just gets retarded in 60 seconds.

dashboard - everytime i play a pro club game(not pro ranked and 70% of games i dont finish due to delays or lagz) i have to dashboard or it crashes and force to watch kaka walk out of the tunnel everytime and fifa takes forever to load up again

Last edited by !xobile; 10-11-2010 at 12:12 AM.
!xobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:12 AM   #40
joshflip1989

JOSHFLIP1989's Gamercard
Online delay is seriously beginning to take the piss, and people with their god like hacked pro's is also annoying.
When I'm on about hacked pro, I'm on about a player with a pro rating over 200,000 not 90.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:14 AM   #41
Empire of Dirt

DirtyEmpire's Gamercard
I'm hoping EA sure do fix a lot of things. A LOT!
They did with Fifa 09. I remember in 09 when the AI would only perform lobbed through balls to the right corner flag whenever they were in possession.

I think the main thing that pisses me off about 11 is the speed of defenders. Yes, the player in possession would be a little slower while trying to control the ball, but even so, a defender of any kind of speed should be able to catch me at full speed when I'm about ten yards ahead of him.

AI is really inconsistent. If I'm playing Be a Pro, I find 1 of two things happening. I either find my AI team-mate dribbling round players and passing to me at the correct time... Or I find them just aimlessly running into oncoming challenges. I HATE THE LATTER.

Be a Pro clubs is a fucking joke to be honest. I see a lot of people complaining, but I haven't managed to play a game yet. When I'm in a club with a few mates all we get when we try to set up any match is "search failed". >_>

If they can sort out their servers and patch a few things up, all could be well. I do like the way EA have set up Fifa this year. I really like the feel of shooting and scoring this time around. Especially long range screamers.
Passing is harder, but once you work around the difficulty it's decent. Again though, it can be a bitch against a team of ninja defenders.
Empire of Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 05:34 PM   #42
Meatfeast

Jonny Morg's Gamercard
Same as last year! QUITTERS RUIN ONLINE EXPERIENCE. They need strict punishments, ie if you quit before the end you get 2 losses on your record.
Meatfeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:49 PM   #43
SergeantLargent2

SergeantLargent's Gamercard
Pro clubs is shit, fullstop.
Doesnt work.
Load of wank.
SergeantLargent2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 09:42 PM   #44
joshflip1989

JOSHFLIP1989's Gamercard
Old 10-11-2010, 11:20 PM   #45
Bomster

The Bomster's Gamercard
fuck ea. big time.
Bomster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:28 AM   #46
Turbo_dee

TurboDEE1992's Gamercard
Having a game of pro clubs there and we end up winning 2-0, quite comfortably. However, at the end it says we have lost points. I thought that was quite weird, so I checked the last result and it said we had lost the last game 2-0. What the fuck is all that about?
Turbo_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 04:47 AM   #47
Cully

Cullyz0rz's Gamercard
Had the game 2 hours and had over 10 crashes on my slim xbox so far.

also wtf with it asking me to sign up and pay for some online thing. Did I buy half a game? I know it feels half finished.
Cully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 04:35 PM   #48
Phil the Bear

Phil the Bear's Gamercard
I figure this might be the right place to post this....are there any trade in deals in the UK for this game? Where I can get something like castlevania or enslaved for a couple of quid when I trade in FIFA 11?

The last footie game I bought was FIFA 9 and I would rather play that than this. Yes everything online is broken but the general mechanics are screwed up. Professional footballers can play one touch passes! But hardly at all in this game. Torres can outrun a lot of defenders even with the ball especially with a head start, but not really in this game. Etc

Phil the Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 07:11 PM   #49
Douy75

Send a message via MSN to Douy75

douy75's Gamercard
EA should have put less effort into Be a goalkeeper mode, which is horseshit. Never during the whole time I've played football games have I thought "I wanna play as the keeper." Instead, they should have worked on improving on Fifa 10 which was a pretty good game anyway.

Online mode is too laggy, buggy and just generally annoying.

Refereeing is shocking in the game. So many offsides have been called when I haven't been offside.

I've always been faithful to Fifa, but I'm considering buying PES 11 as nothing could be worse than Fifa 11.
Douy75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 10:17 PM   #50
TH3 ST1FL3R II

Send a message via MSN to TH3 ST1FL3R II

TH3 ST1FL3R II's Gamercard
Cristiano Ronaldo?

I thought he was given the number 9 shirt when he moved to real madrid? Well now it says he wears number 7? Have real changed his shirt number or have EA just followed his shirt number on from when he was at manchester united ? ? ?
TH3 ST1FL3R II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:44 AM   #51
joshflip1989

JOSHFLIP1989's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3 ST1FL3R II View Post
I thought he was given the number 9 shirt when he moved to real madrid? Well now it says he wears number 7? Have real changed his shirt number or have EA just followed his shirt number on from when he was at manchester united ? ? ?
They changed it mate, Benzema now has the number 9 shirt, Ronaldo number 7.
Old 10-13-2010, 10:14 AM   #52
Nicko22

wfc2210's Gamercard
Like so many others, the random loss of connection to EA servers halfway through online games
Nicko22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:30 PM   #53
TH3 ST1FL3R II

Send a message via MSN to TH3 ST1FL3R II

TH3 ST1FL3R II's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshflip1989 View Post
They changed it mate, Benzema now has the number 9 shirt, Ronaldo number 7.
Oh cheers lol i was thinking what the hell i swear he had number 9 when he joined them lol
TH3 ST1FL3R II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:19 PM   #54
Jose Rodrigez

Jose Rodrigez's Gamercard
Just played 2 matches with my pro club. I was on ten matches before the 2 games and afterwards i was still on ten games played. The results arnt even in the clubs stats. The games were cup games, both were won but it says you have been eliminated. Sort it out ea, so annoying.
Jose Rodrigez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 08:44 AM   #55
sonofhal

christofic's Gamercard
The commentary is terrible too. Lots of it makes no sense to what is happening in your match.

The loading times are way too long.

I'm playing matches on a Thursday? When was the last Premiership game played on a Thursday?

Fixtures are not even right for this season.

A lot more of the achievements are now online, but most of the time I can't even connect.

Will be trading this in while I can still get a lot for it.
sonofhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:41 PM   #56
sportsmhg

Sportsmhg's Gamercard
I hate how unrealistic dribbling is in this game... if you watch professional football or play soccer yourself you know how easy it is to dribble through some situations wear they get the ball taken away. I also hate how you have to fight people off even after you have sprinted past them. An don't even get me started on the passing ability of the players in the game... its almost non existent for a lot of good players.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:43 PM   #57
sportsmhg

Sportsmhg's Gamercard
I agree with almost everything you have said.. refereeing in this game is just awful. I don't know how you are supposed to make a tackle if the tackle button fouls the person with the ball over 25% of the time.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:01 PM   #58
unholyro11er

Unholyro11er's Gamercard
It annoys me that when I start a game and see my opponent picking a 1* team so I select 1* to make it fair, then they change to chelsea? So I change to a 4.5* and they quit out?? Anyone else notice this

unholyro11er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:08 PM   #59
prosmits

SMI75's Gamercard
Players do not respond properly.

Example 1. The yellow cross displays where the ball will land, you stand on the spot, the ball flies over your head.

Example 2. you often have to switch player 5 times before you get the right one in front of the attacking striker, by which time it is too late.

prosmits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 12:17 PM   #60
Mister Spraggsy

Spraggsy's Gamercard
1 Player Manager Mode.
I am in my 4th Season with Man United and all four seasons the Cup fixtures are just the same. League Cup i get Leeds United first every time then Newcastle in the next round. FA Cup i get Man City first. Champions League i get AC Milan, Anderlect and some other random team. The last three seasons i have had Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton and Liverpool in that order in March.

2 Pro Ranked Match
I love Pro Ranked Matches but FIFA 11's is simply crap. Im lucky if there is ever any more then 8 people in the room then it usualy says Connection Lost or Host left the game. I dont no if Clubs are any better but im starting to think it's time i joined a Club.

For games like Minecraft and more please visit and subscribe to my Youtube.
www.youtube.com/SpraggsyHD

Last Gen Reflection
Favourite Game: Fallout 3
Favourite Series: Mass Effect
Favourite Multiplayer: Gears of War 2
Mister Spraggsy is offline   Reply With Quote