PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Medal of Honor
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-20-2010, 09:06 AM   #181
Scotsman Elite
Packin' Heat

Tactical Maximo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomized View Post
It Takes A Village...Out-10
Singleplayer: Destroy 30 buildings in Gunfighters Village

After you destroy the 3 mortars, you will fly for a short period of time and encouter more enemies with many buildings around. These are the only buildings in this level, so make sure you destroy as many as you can. Use to fire your rockets and try to destroy all the buildings. If your rockets are reloading, wait until more than 2 shots reload (reloads all the way up to 8). You can check how many are loaded by looking at the bottom right corner where it says HYD X/XX. Firing multiple rockets is a faster method to destroy buildings. There is no trick to this achievement except shooting as many buildings as you can. This achievment is accumulative between replaying the mission. If you don't get it the first time, finish the level and replay the mission.

YouTube - Medal of Honor Achievements/Trophies: It Takes A Village...Out

Note: If I am wrong about this achievement, please post otherwise. If I am right about this achievement, please post so (include video if possible).
This achievement was NOT accumulative for me. I didn't get the achievement the first run through but when I did it for the second time, I had to destroy everything and when you get the last objective in the village and I destroyed that building, the achievement poppped. I definitely destroyed every other building in the village the second run through. I didn't have to reload checkpoints or anything, so I don't think it's accumulative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0Zz3 View Post
About the Quiet Professional Achievement.

First of after killing the first 4 enemies and when you are gonna hide from the patrol thats coming you have to run on the right side and hide. Coz I ran up to the right and hided from the patrol. then later when I got to the camp and killed the rest of the guys without getting spotted the achievement didint unlock.

On my 4th try I decided to run on the left side and hide from the patrol and later on when the guys and the camp were killed I got the achievement.

And also note if you mess up at the camp you can load from last checkpoint and still get the achievement if you kill all of the enemies at the camp on the next try
I'm afraid, this isn't the case. I always went to the right so I could evade the patrol of 4 enemies quicker. I still got the achievement without hassle.

Thanks Mr Bungle
TDU2 x360a Club (Level 3) | TDU2 Achievement Guide
Support
Need help or a question answered on the following games? I'm here to help

- Operation Flashpoint: Red River
- Test Drive Unlimited 2

Scotsman Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 12:27 PM   #182
B0Zz3

B0Zz3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotsman Elite View Post
This achievement was NOT accumulative for me. I didn't get the achievement the first run through but when I did it for the second time, I had to destroy everything and when you get the last objective in the village and I destroyed that building, the achievement poppped. I definitely destroyed every other building in the village the second run through. I didn't have to reload checkpoints or anything, so I don't think it's accumulative.

I'm afraid, this isn't the case. I always went to the right so I could evade the patrol of 4 enemies quicker. I still got the achievement without hassle.
Ok maybe its diffrent then? Coz everytime I went right I never got the achievement then when on my first try to run left I got it.
B0Zz3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:31 PM   #183
DeafSunchaser

MrSunchaser's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
nice guide man cheers!

BF2142

DeafSunchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:40 PM   #184
Barad
Nice One Bungie

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Someone needs to sticky this its a brilliant guide! + the only one :P
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 11:57 AM   #185
ParoXysm QC

ParoXysm QC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Thumbs up Read this!

If you don't want stupid letters above your videos, do this:

1: Click Here
2: In the target URL category, paste any youtube link
3: In the display text category (What to want above your video), write whatever you want
4: Copy the BB code and paste it in your thread

Example:

And Great guide!!!

Last edited by ParoXysm QC; 10-27-2010 at 02:10 AM.
ParoXysm QC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 02:26 PM   #186
JohnnyRock84

Send a message via MSN to JohnnyRock84

JohnnyRock84's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Great work so far!

I got 'Crowd Control' on the 4th Campaign level "Dorothy's A Bitch".

Near the start of the mission, there is a campfire with 5 to 6 enemies. Followed your instructions to cook and throw and it popped for me.

100K Score Achieved on 14th March 2012, Mass Effect 3 "Well Connected".
JohnnyRock84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 05:02 PM   #187
Ix Mattyyy xI

Ix Mattyyy xI's Gamercard
Great guide and road map
Will be using this!

Thanks
Ix Mattyyy xI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 05:35 PM   #188
iBeatStuffUp

iBeatStuffUp's Gamercard
I don't know if you want to add this to your guide as a general tip or something, but I find that switching to single-fire on any gun that is capable of doing so is usually a great idea. Not only does it make you pick your shots better, resulting in a better percentage of headshots, but it does well in the conservation of ammo, too. Just saying. I know it helped me a lot in Tier 1 Mode.

100% Arcade: 47
Most Recent: NFL Blitz

iBeatStuffUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:01 AM   #189
CFC07

Send a message via MSN to CFC07

cfc0708's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
great guide man ..great game 2

CFC07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:47 AM   #190
ChizCafe

DrChiz's Gamercard
Hey for everyone looking for help on beating this on Tier 1 difficulty I am doing a complete walkthrough where I give some help and show you guys you can do this no problem.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=268438

The above is a link to thread where I will keep up to date videos as I render and add them

http://www.youtube.com/user/DrCoffeeMD
Above is directly to my channel where I am just doing MoH stuff at the moment

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...F185A2C8105273
This is the direct link to the playlist I have made for the Tier 1 walkthrough so you can watch them and they will play in order.

Currently rendering all of episode 2 as we speak then 3 and these will all be up shortly.
Thanks guys let me know what you think and I hope these actually help some of you!
ChizCafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:36 AM   #191
DeafSunchaser

MrSunchaser's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
great guide thanks shame its a shity game

BF2142

DeafSunchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:04 AM   #192
mini0mk

mini0mk's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeafSunchaser View Post
nice guide man cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeafSunchaser View Post
great guide thanks shame its a shity game
Great spam

On topic: Cheers for the guide was quite useful. Just got afew cheevo's left now.
Old 10-22-2010, 02:02 PM   #193
Burg No2 JONO

Burg No2 JONO's Gamercard
Wasnt going to get this game but decided to yesterday. Glad i did now, the game is fantastic, haven't played it online yet though so my opinion may change haha.
So far unlocked 25 achievements from 1 play through, just working one the ones ive missed then going to tackle the online ones.

Great guide btw.
Burg No2 JONO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:27 PM   #194
iGoTiT4FrEe

S4W's Gamercard
Quote:

Note: If I am wrong about this achievement, please post otherwise. If I am right about this achievement, please post so (include video if possible).

I DID NOT flatten all the buildings and I DID get the achievement as soon as it said "checkpoint" so I believe you have to destroy them before you get to the checkpoint or as you said glitched but to confirm I DID NOT destroy all the buildings only a good part of them and it still popped

iGoTiT4FrEe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 03:08 PM   #195
igotbeer

dave1100's Gamercard
Great guide!!
igotbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 03:09 PM   #196
igotbeer

dave1100's Gamercard
Thanks for the vid's!!
igotbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:55 PM   #197
blood diamon

scott dav's Gamercard
Cheers for the guide it helped me out thanks.
blood diamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 09:39 PM   #198
SideDish120

SideDish120's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
-Approximate amount of time to 1000: 20+ (Campaign 7+; Tier 1 Mode 3+; Multiplayer 10+)

Multiplayer:

This is the portion that will take the longest time. There are 3 classes to choose from.
  • Assault - Assault Rifles/LMGs
  • Spec Ops - SMGs/Shotguns
  • Sniper - Short Range/Long Range Snipers
The best way is to try to stick to single class, as there is a achievement to get one class to the highest rank. You need to play all the available game types for two hours each.
  • Combat Mission
  • Team Assault
  • Sector Control
  • Objective Raid
The final part that may take you the longest is earning every offensive support action/earning 1000 support points/and reaching top 3 on the leaderboards.

Clean up:
After completing Campaign on Hard, Tier 1 Mode, and playing Multiplayer you should be near completion. If you are missing something, refer to the Achievement Guide for any missing information you may need.

Conclusion:

After shooting, blowing up, and riding the mountains in a 4-wheeler; you should have experienced a great surrounding of you and your teammates, pushing the enemy one step further.
GREAT JOB! Seriously, I wish you could get laid from video game expierances, that screen shot alone is worth 2 sets of twins in one night. No joke!

Last edited by SideDish120; 10-25-2010 at 12:05 AM.
SideDish120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 03:46 PM   #199
Jean la Montard

jean la montard's Gamercard
Well i havent read all the posts , but i remember something that could be usefull in the tier 1 mode.

On the last mission after the cave when you find the two guys of the AFO Neptune , its really easy to be with not to much ammo, to fix that near the end of the mission , there is a M60 taliban (i dont remember the exact name of the weapon) before the last fixed machinegun and its really easy to miss it because its hide at right, near the rocks and some boxes
Jean la Montard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 08:12 AM   #200
Venomized

Armoured Brecce's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
The guide has been updated. Sorry for the delay and thank your everyone for the comments.

The guide is near completion.

The only things we have left to do is figure out the specifics, and confirm 2 more achievements (below), check the grammar, and perhaps add a bit more to the road map. Hope the guide helps everyone! Sticky yet?! =p

After you destroy the 3 mortars, you will fly for a short period of time and encouter more enemies with many buildings around. These are the only buildings in this level, so make sure you destroy as many as you can. Use to fire your rockets and try to destroy all the buildings. If your rockets are reloading, wait until more than 2 shots reload (reloads all the way up to 8). You can check how many are loaded by looking at the bottom right corner where it says HYD X/XX. Firing multiple rockets is a faster method for destroying buildings. There is no trick to this achievement except shooting as many buildings as you can. This achievment is accumulative between replaying the mission. If you don't get it the first time, finish the level and replay the mission.

Like a Surgeon-10
Singleplayer: While long range sniping, hit one of every bodypart

This is done on mission 7 "Friends From Afar" in the beginning of the level when you are sniping, or can be done later on in the level. You have to shoot 4 different body parts: Head, Torso, Arm, and Leg. This achievement is quite easy as you have the upper hand on some enemies because they do not move. This has to be done on different enemies. You can't shoot a dead enemy over and over. There is no bullet drop, only the time it takes to get there, so this should be easy.

Note: I need someone to confirm what body shots you need to make, such as both arms, both legs, torso, etc.

Venomized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 10:41 AM   #201
IGzxManiiac

AJBowie's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomized View Post
The guide has been updated. Sorry for the delay and thank your everyone for the comments.

The guide is near completion.

The only things we have left to do is figure out the specifics, and confirm 2 more achievements (below), check the grammar, and perhaps add a bit more to the road map. Hope the guide helps everyone! Sticky yet?! =p

After you destroy the 3 mortars, you will fly for a short period of time and encouter more enemies with many buildings around. These are the only buildings in this level, so make sure you destroy as many as you can. Use to fire your rockets and try to destroy all the buildings. If your rockets are reloading, wait until more than 2 shots reload (reloads all the way up to 8). You can check how many are loaded by looking at the bottom right corner where it says HYD X/XX. Firing multiple rockets is a faster method for destroying buildings. There is no trick to this achievement except shooting as many buildings as you can. This achievment is accumulative between replaying the mission. If you don't get it the first time, finish the level and replay the mission.

Like a Surgeon-10
Singleplayer: While long range sniping, hit one of every bodypart

This is done on mission 7 "Friends From Afar" in the beginning of the level when you are sniping, or can be done later on in the level. You have to shoot 4 different body parts: Head, Torso, Arm, and Leg. This achievement is quite easy as you have the upper hand on some enemies because they do not move. This has to be done on different enemies. You can't shoot a dead enemy over and over. There is no bullet drop, only the time it takes to get there, so this should be easy.

Note: I need someone to confirm what body shots you need to make, such as both arms, both legs, torso, etc.
Just to confirm what you have wrote in your guide, I dont have any way of making videos sorry but I got both achievements while following these descriptions so I would say there correct.

The first achievement I played the level for the first time on hard, then completed the game. Once I did that I repeated the level on easy and as soon as I had destoryed pretty much every biulding again and the helicopters flew away from the village thats when my achievement unlocked.

For the second achievement I actually did this on the Running for the Wolves level where you stop in the ATV and sniper from across the valley at the four guys.

The first guy stood by the camp fire I hit in the head, the second who walks out of the door I hit in the left arm, the third guy who walks on the other side of the fence I hit in the leg and then the final guy who walks up the stairs I hit in the torso and go the achievement Like a Surgeon. So I would say that the achievement requires you to hit the head, torso, one arm and one leg and nothing else, as thats how my achievement unlocked.

To add to your other point about sticking your guide, I think I remember seeing one of the mods post, possibly Method? That you have to wait to atleast 1 month after the game has been released for them to sticky any guide and add them to the main page, so just message a member of the guide team or mods and let them now about your guide and it will be stickied when that 1 month has expired.

Last edited by IGzxManiiac; 10-28-2010 at 10:46 AM.
IGzxManiiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 11:06 AM   #202
Gaanjaa

Gaanjaa's Gamercard
So far everything in the guide has been accurate, and very helpful. The videos are also helpful as well, because sometimes just reading something still doesn't make it quite clear, but then when you see it done first hand, it gives you a MUCH better idea.

Great guide.

Gaanjaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 10:27 PM   #203
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
The conclusion needs some work, as it has no ties to the game/achievements at all except a description that really makes no sense (a great surrounding with team mates?). You have multiplayer in there, but it's more of just a list of classes and modes. You don't go over what actually counts in multiplayer. Like does the time inbetween respawning count? What happens if I quit out early will the 5 minutes I was in there be added to my total time?

What about the classes, what one might be easiest to use? Why do people have RPG, you don't mention that? Snipers have battle rifles and snipers not short and long range. Lot of little things can be fixed here
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 06:07 AM   #204
SideDish120

SideDish120's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
The conclusion needs some work, as it has no ties to the game/achievements at all except a description that really makes no sense (a great surrounding with team mates?). You have multiplayer in there, but it's more of just a list of classes and modes. You don't go over what actually counts in multiplayer. Like does the time inbetween respawning count? What happens if I quit out early will the 5 minutes I was in there be added to my total time?

What about the classes, what one might be easiest to use? Why do people have RPG, you don't mention that? Snipers have battle rifles and snipers not short and long range. Lot of little things can be fixed here
The conclusion is fine as it states clean up before the conclusion.
Multiplayer you don't need to say "the time in between respawning counts" because it's as playing the game type as a whole. It doesn't state "alive" game play. Kinda obvious. Your requesting info that is totally not needed, and others haven't asked us for that. No one in the forums has even asked a question like that.

I'm not going to go and say, "The sniper is the easiest class to use". As it is all about personal preference, some may be better with a Sniper then a SMG, and some may be better playing with the Assault/Spec Op classes then the Sniper class.

Battle Rifles are also known as Short Range Snipers in reality. Draganov, G3, etc. I'm not going to state "Rifles" as someone may get confused with the Assault class type.

All in all; all I see that could need fixing is grammar, and some of the descriptions.
GREAT JOB! Seriously, I wish you could get laid from video game expierances, that screen shot alone is worth 2 sets of twins in one night. No joke!
SideDish120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 12:31 AM   #205
AFC_The_Ripper

Send a message via MSN to AFC_The_Ripper Send a message via Skype™ to AFC_The_Ripper

AFC The Ripper's Gamercard
Venomized I ´m confirming you, you need to shots in both arms, both legs, torso and head.
You have 8 Taliban enough to get the achievement Like a Surgeon-10

best regards
Old 11-01-2010, 10:59 PM   #206
Venomized

Armoured Brecce's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideDish120 View Post
The conclusion is fine as it states clean up before the conclusion.
Multiplayer you don't need to say "the time in between respawning counts" because it's as playing the game type as a whole. It doesn't state "alive" game play. Kinda obvious. Your requesting info that is totally not needed, and others haven't asked us for that. No one in the forums has even asked a question like that.

I'm not going to go and say, "The sniper is the easiest class to use". As it is all about personal preference, some may be better with a Sniper then a SMG, and some may be better playing with the Assault/Spec Op classes then the Sniper class.

Battle Rifles are also known as Short Range Snipers in reality. Draganov, G3, etc. I'm not going to state "Rifles" as someone may get confused with the Assault class type.

All in all; all I see that could need fixing is grammar, and some of the descriptions.
Exactly. No need to add if time counts in between time. Like honestly, who is going to actually record if that counts for the 2 hour achievements.
Venomized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 01:27 AM   #207
IGzxManiiac

AJBowie's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFC_The_Ripper View Post
Venomized I ´m confirming you, you need to shots in both arms, both legs, torso and head.
You have 8 Taliban enough to get the achievement Like a Surgeon-10

best regards
Just to re-confirm you DO NOT!!!!!! need to shoot both arms both legs, torso and head. I got the achievement after killing 4 enemies, 1 arm, 1 leg, torso and head. And like I mentioned in my other post this achievement is also possible on "Running With Wolves" when you stop on the ATV's and you have to shoot the four guys in the camp on the other side of the Gully.
Old 11-02-2010, 04:34 AM   #208
PURE Moke

PURE Moke's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide, found it quite helpful

Just letting you know for the "Manic Suppression" cheevo it is possible to restart from last checkpoint and still get the achievement. I restarted it twice and it still popped up
Old 11-04-2010, 04:04 AM   #209
Genesis x360a

Schluballybub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
For Like A Surgeon. I shot everything stated in the guide about 100 times on 8 trys. I was looking around Youtube at some different videos and in a comment it said that a Groin shot is needed (Crotch shot) and sure as hell when i shot an enemy in the family jewels along with the others listed Achievement unlocked.

So if anybody is having trouble unlocking this go for a Crotch shot aswell as the others. May need confirming again by somebody else but its definitly worth mentioning in the guide and it definitly worked for me

On another note this guide needs a sticky. Its the only guide on site and its a pretty damn good one aswell. Really helped me getting my 1000

Last edited by Genesis x360a; 11-04-2010 at 04:06 AM.
Genesis x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:34 AM   #210
IGzxManiiac

AJBowie's Gamercard

By the sounds of it then, whatever shot you want to pull off for that Like a surgeon achievement you can, because I only had to hit 4 body parts and got the achievement, others have had to shoot like 8 body parts, so venom you might want to add that it could be a little glitchy so if you dont get the achievement try shooting different parts of the body.