PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Medal of Honor
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-04-2010, 01:41 PM   #211
XxALPHADOG_BFxX

XxALPHADOG BFxX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomized View Post
The Battle is Won...-50
Singleplayer: Finish the game on Easy, Normal or Hard

Complete all 10 missions in the game on any difficulty.

...But the War Rages On.-75
Singleplayer: Finish the game on Hard

Complete all 10 missions in the game on Hard.

Hard on Medal of Honor isn't very hard at all. There will be times when you will get frustrated, but this is no Call of Duty Veteran.

Conspicuous Gallantry-100
Singleplayer: Finish every level in the game on Tier 1 Mode under par time

Tier 1 Mode is a game mode that you must complete missions under a specific time. If you die during any part of the mission, it will cause you to restart the mission. You must be connected to xbox live to play this mode. Here are some tips to help you complete this:
  • Stay back, your team will take care of some enemies, but not all of them.
  • Conserve your ammo and go for kill shots. You can't request ammo from your teammates like in normal campaign. You can rarely find a weapon, so pick your shots carefully.
  • If you are sprinting, pressing the will cause you to slide. Use this to quickly get to cover.
  • Learn to use the cover system. It will be a good amount of help while trying to get the upper hand on some enemies.
  • Take advantage of Headshots and Knife kills as they will reduce your time.
  • Also take advantage of killing several enemies (or getting several headshots) in a short ammount of time as this will reduce your time.
The Par Times for each mission are as follow:
  1. First In - 25:00
  2. Breaking Bagram - 30:00
  3. Running with Wolves... - 20:00
  4. Dorthy's a Bitch - 17:30
  5. Belly of the Beast - 25:00
  6. Friends From Afar - 15:00
  7. Compromised - 12:30
  8. Neptune's Net - 15:00
  9. Rescue the Rescuers - 28:30
The Scalpel-15

Singleplayer: Achieve 20 total knife kills

This achievement is accumulative. You only need to get 20 knife kills throughout the singleplayer campaign. You will most likely get this achievement by playing through the campaign. Click in to knife an enemey. Click it in a bunch more times to knife him even though he is dead, just for fun!

Pistol Pete Showdown-15
Singleplayer: Get a total of 30 pistol kills.

This achievement is accumulative. You only need to get 30 pistol kills throughout the singleplayer campaign. You will most likely get this achievement by playing through the campaign. Double tap to pull out your pistol.

Right in the Grape...-15
Singleplayer: Get 7 headshots in a row with any weapon except the long range sniper rifle.

For this achievement, all you have to do is kill 7 enemies in a row with headshots. This achievement is quite easy as enemies don't move around much and when they pop up out of cover, they remain there for a while. Press to switch between firing modes (if your gun has the option), and choose single fire. Then get a headshot. You will know if you killed the guy with a headshot, because a headshot symbol will appear at the bottom of your screen. You can get this achievement in any level. If this achievement is hard for you, play on Easy. If you are still having trouble with this achievement, then play Mission 9 "Neptune's Net". You can silently kill 7 people in a row with headshots, without alerting anyone, and without your enemies firing back.

Note: You can use sniper rifles such as the Dragunov SVD, but not long range sniping rifles such as the M82. Long range sniping rifles are when you are able to zoom in and out using .

YouTube - Medal of Honor Achievements = Right in the Grape...

Crowd Control-15
Singleplayer: Kill 5 enemies at once with a single hand grenade

On mission 3 "Running with Wolves..." you will be driving a ATV in the beginning. You will have to make a stop to "Secure Perimeter of Outpost", and "Rally up with Team". Then you will return to the ATV and drive for a bit. You will then stop to "Eliminate Enemies with M82". After that you will then drive just a bit further and leave the ATVs. You will drop down a ledge and you will see 3 enemies by a truck, and 2 more enemies going towards the group of 3. You cannot miss the spot; you will know when you arrive there. Once all 5 enemies are near eachother, cook your grenade (hold ) and throw it at the last second. If you kill all 5 enemies, achievement unlock. If not, restart last checkpoint and try again. If you are having trouble placing the grenade, try throwing the grenade directly at an enemy so it bounces off him and lands in the middle of the crowd.

YouTube - Medal of Honor Achievement = Crowd Control

Rangers Lead the Way-15
Singleplayer: Finish all of Dante's missions

You cannot miss this achievement. It will unlock at the end of Mission 10 "Rescue the Rescuers".

Never Quit-15
Singleplayer: Finish all of Rabbit's missions

You cannot miss this achievement. It will unlock at the end of Mission 9 "Neptune's Net".

Have a Good One-15
Singleplayer: Finish all of Deuce's missions

You cannot miss this achievement. It will unlock at the end of Mission 7 "Friends From Afar".

Special Thanks to:
x360a for hosting the guide
SideDish120 for the banner
Ghost Slayer for the videos
And everyone else who contributed!
great chevvo guide, use it please.....
Old 11-04-2010, 08:51 PM   #212
zeroFerus

Send a message via MSN to zeroFerus

zFerus's Gamercard
Thumbs up

Dig the guide
Old 11-05-2010, 08:50 PM   #213
vanton619

Vinja619's Gamercard
I didn't read thru all the comments so idk if someone mentioned this already, but for "Like a Surgeon" in Mission 7, I think you need to hit the torso twice. While I was going through the beginning, Dusty commented when I killed one guy saying "center of mass." Then, when gunning down the 82mm mortar team (still in the beginning), the achievement popped after I killed a guy and Dusty commented "right in the gut." I'm assuming you need to hit one in the chest and then another in the stomach for this to go. Also, prior to getting the achievement, I think I hit each arm and leg (left and right) on targets so you may need to hit each and not just one, but I am not sure.
vanton619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 03:18 AM   #214
Kallandras

Kallandras's Gamercard
Dropping Deuce

For the Dropping Deuce achievement, I just drove the ATV off the cliff when there is open sky to your right. The achievement popped just before I died.
Kallandras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:15 PM   #215
v SCAR v

It takes a village out.

I did this on easy, 7 times, each time finishing the level...NOTHING

I then google it and somebody said to do it on hard, it popped after about 8 buildings.
v SCAR v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:53 AM   #216
Venomized

Armoured Brecce's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Sticky this! The guide is completed! Or at least I believe it is =)
Venomized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 06:28 AM   #217
Social D

Great guide, helped me loads.
Social D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 02:10 AM   #218
Ingles

Send a message via MSN to Ingles

JIng1es's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Bright Idea   A+ Thread Award   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Great guide! All the work put into it is appreciated! Keep it up.

Ingles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:39 AM   #219
blkalleykat

blkalleykat's Gamercard
Great guide. Just working on Conspicuous Gallantry as that is all I have left to do in the single player campaign
blkalleykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 06:40 PM   #220
Jedi sy

JEDI SY's Gamercard
Great guide, thanks
Jedi sy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 07:43 AM   #221
niall2207

CreepngDeath39's Gamercard
great guide cheers man
niall2207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 07:21 PM   #222
WeemanNewYork

Send a message via AIM to WeemanNewYork

ReAl ImPuLsE's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Nice job on guide!
Old 11-27-2010, 08:39 PM   #223
Venomized

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Social D View Post
Great guide, helped me loads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingles View Post
Great guide! All the work put into it is appreciated! Keep it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkalleykat View Post
Great guide. Just working on Conspicuous Gallantry as that is all I have left to do in the single player campaign
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi sy View Post
Great guide, thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by niall2207 View Post
great guide cheers man
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeemanNewYork View Post
Nice job on guide!
Thanks everyone =)
Old 11-28-2010, 01:02 AM   #224
ThePlayboyDon

ThePlayboyDon's Gamercard
Thanks mate
ThePlayboyDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:34 PM   #225
Mongooli P5

mongooli's Gamercard
OK, I'm sorry if this was already mentioned, I didn't read all 8 pages. For the achievement where you have to be top 3 10 times, is that just your team or over all? I currently have 8 second place and 5 first place ribbons, so i should have this, but it hasn't locked. I haven't seen anyone complain about it being glitched so i was wondering if it was only for top over all.

Is there anyway to check how far you are on the achievement? I don't see a ribbon for it (except maybe the 1st place overall ribbon).

Thanks
Mongooli P5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:42 PM   #226
BattFink!

BattFink's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongooli P5 View Post
OK, I'm sorry if this was already mentioned, I didn't read all 8 pages. For the achievement where you have to be top 3 10 times, is that just your team or over all? I currently have 8 second place and 5 first place ribbons, so i should have this, but it hasn't locked. I haven't seen anyone complain about it being glitched so i was wondering if it was only for top over all.

Is there anyway to check how far you are on the achievement? I don't see a ribbon for it (except maybe the 1st place overall ribbon).

Thanks
There's a medal available for getting a Top 3 place overall 15 times, but there is also a handy progress indicator e.g. x/15 times.

It's the medal that's in the bottom right.

Last edited by BattFink!; 11-29-2010 at 11:45 PM.
BattFink! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 09:39 AM   #227
Himuton

Himuton's Gamercard
Tier 1 must need further explanation. Somebody skillful should do a walkthrough to show people which part they can rush to save time. I've barely been able to beat the clock in First In and that's just the first mission!

And what does it mean by "scoreboard"? Is it just for the round? If that's the world leaderboard, beat it...

A) Use text MSG. On Xbox.com, I can't open voice mails.

B) I speak poor English. Brace yourselves.
Himuton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:15 PM   #228
XxXSgt DeathXxX

XxXSgt DeathXxX's Gamercard
great guide
XxXSgt DeathXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:50 AM   #229
Venomized

Thanks everyone and finally the guide has been stickied! Thanks method

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongooli P5 View Post

Thanks
You need to be first overall. Not just on your team. No ribbon for that to check how many you have
Old 03-15-2011, 03:02 AM   #230
AltarofPlagues

AltarofPlagues's Gamercard
thats rubbish. how do u even know if ur first overall? let alone ten times. I score top 1-3 in every match im in pretty much, yet it hasnt popped yet. well annoying
AltarofPlagues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 12:01 PM   #231
Bishman293

The Bishman293's Gamercard
Great guide very useful. Thankyou

But......

Multiplayer: Fire Controller-30

Use each offensive support action once (awarded at end of round)

Offensive Support Actions are the killstreaks rewards you receive after you've gained a certain amount of points within one life. There are a total of seven Offensive Support Actions you must call to obtain this achievement. When you have the choice to choose a reward, pick the Offensive Support Action (). This achievement does not require your to call in all Offensive Support Actions in one game. You must call all 7 Offensive Support Actions throughout your online career. So if you do not wish to call in an Offensive Support Action that you have already called in, you can call in a Defensive Support Action which will grant you free points towards your next killstreak reward. This Achievement will unlock at the end of the game.
  • Level 1 - Mortar Strike (50 Points)
  • Level 2 - Rocket Attack (100 Points)
  • Level 3 - Missile Attack (175 Points)
  • Level 4 - Artillery Strike (250 Points)
  • Level 5 -Strafing Run (350 Points)
  • Level 6 - Air Strike (450 Points)
  • Level 7 - Cruise Missile (600 Points)

I give up with this chieve! 970 will have to do, i have tried and tried but can never get near level 5 or 6 let alone 7.

Enjoyed the multiplayer though and cant wait for Battlefield 3 or the next MOH

http://www.postabargain.co.uk/ - check it out to find the best deals online and a great comunity on the forum
Bishman293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 04:51 PM   #232
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomized View Post
This guide was created by Venomized and SideDish120
Overview:
-Estimated achievement difficulty: 5/10
-Offline: 29 (500)
-Online: 21 (500)
-Approximate amount of time to 1000: 20+ (Campaign 7+; Tier 1 Mode 3+; Multiplayer 10+)
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2 (1 for singleplayer; 1 for Tier 1)
-Number of missable achievements: None (Mission Select)
-Do cheat codes disable achievements?: None
-Does difficulty affect achievements?: Yes
-Glitchy achievements: None
-Unobtainable achievements: None
-Extra equipment needed? : None
Just a note:
Offline achievements : 30 (600G)
Online achievements: 20 (400G)

I am done with MP achievements and I have 20 achievemennts (400G), and never touched SP! all achievements I'm missing now say Singleplayer in the description.
Old 04-15-2011, 07:56 PM   #233
Infection Ftw

ROBBERT DHT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achiever TM View Post
Just a note:
Offline achievements : 30 (600G)
Online achievements: 20 (400G)

I am done with MP achievements and I have 20 achievemennts (400G), and never touched SP! all achievements I'm missing now say Singleplayer in the description.

I was wondering the same but you need to be online to unlock the Tier 1 mission stuff. So the roadmap is correct.
Infection Ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 01:08 AM   #234
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infection Ftw View Post
I was wondering the same but you need to be online to unlock the Tier 1 mission stuff. So the roadmap is correct.
Oh I see. didn't know that.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:25 AM   #235
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
helpful guide

Last edited by littlejay; 04-16-2011 at 01:28 AM.
littlejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 01:43 AM   #236
DBurchHero

DBurchHero's Gamercard
these multiplayer achievemtns fucking suck
DBurchHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:44 PM   #237
WapakalypseMan

WapakalypseMan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishman293 View Post
Great guide very useful. Thankyou

But......

Multiplayer: Fire Controller-30

Use each offensive support action once (awarded at end of round)

Offensive Support Actions are the killstreaks rewards you receive after you've gained a certain amount of points within one life. There are a total of seven Offensive Support Actions you must call to obtain this achievement. When you have the choice to choose a reward, pick the Offensive Support Action (). This achievement does not require your to call in all Offensive Support Actions in one game. You must call all 7 Offensive Support Actions throughout your online career. So if you do not wish to call in an Offensive Support Action that you have already called in, you can call in a Defensive Support Action which will grant you free points towards your next killstreak reward. This Achievement will unlock at the end of the game.
  • Level 1 - Mortar Strike (50 Points)
  • Level 2 - Rocket Attack (100 Points)
  • Level 3 - Missile Attack (175 Points)
  • Level 4 - Artillery Strike (250 Points)
  • Level 5 -Strafing Run (350 Points)
  • Level 6 - Air Strike (450 Points)
  • Level 7 - Cruise Missile (600 Points)

I give up with this chieve! 970 will have to do, i have tried and tried but can never get near level 5 or 6 let alone 7.

Enjoyed the multiplayer though and cant wait for Battlefield 3 or the next MOH
I got this one yesterday on Kabul City Ruins. Get in the main sniper building on the side of the map where the ammo box is in the middle of the small market. Don't go near the windows because you'll get sniped, but stay in the big hole in the building and use the concrete between the hole and the window to protect your body from sniper shots.

Using a sniper rifle yourself (preferably an SV-98 or M24 with HP scope, open-tipped ammo, and the Rangefinder barrel), watch the spawn point that's just behind the wall with the hole in it. When an enemy spawns there, wait about 1.5 seconds and shoot them. The spawn point will stay active for them until around scorechain 5. After that, you'll have to improvise. I went 38-0 doing that, so hopefully this will help you.
WapakalypseMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:17 PM   #238
pawlenko

Very nic guide but i have a problem with last one achi on multiplayer. If someone have time and can help me pls send me a msg my gamertag Pawlenko. I have problem with Multiplayer: Fire Controller
pawlenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:24 AM   #239
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawlenko View Post
Very nic guide but i have a problem with last one achi on multiplayer. If someone have time and can help me pls send me a msg my gamertag Pawlenko. I have problem with Multiplayer: Fire Controller
I can see this is your first post so welcome to x360a
you would like to know that every game with MP achievements have a thread just to trade them and they are sticked always.

So ask for hekp with Fire Controller in this thread:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...40#post4183640
I am sure you will find partners to boost without problems.

Good luck
Old 11-07-2011, 09:21 PM   #240
yummymummy

yummymummy8810's Gamercard
The Sledgehammer-10g

Has anyone had any glitches with this? my aim seems to stick and I only have two weapons?
Rayman Origins
yummymummy is offline   Reply With Quote