Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Last Remnant
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-24-2008, 09:40 PM   #61
jrmtz85

jrmtz85's Gamercard
Quick and early chain Achievement

For the The Rules of Consecution achievement, I'm going through Blackdale immediately after the area is first unlocked and you finish the story part of it, and then just going through the map. I think the Final Fantasy 12, 2-map rule applies, where if you move 2 maps over, the enemies respawn.

Simply kill them off the in the first floor, then second, then third, and when you get back to the first , they're all there again. Repeat.

I'm up to 160 right now, but I had to stop for a while. Probably takes about 1.5-2 hours total. Not to mention, I've levelled up my abilitites about 4 times since I started.
jrmtz85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 11:51 PM   #62
THE INF0RCER

THE INF0CER (the 0 is a zero)'s Gamercard
I just got to disk 2 and i cant do some side quest that i was just going to wait for the last boss for and i know some achievements are side quest related.
if anyone can tell me if i can still get those achievements on disk 2 send a message to GT: THE INF0RCER (the 0 is a zero)
THE INF0RCER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 11:54 PM   #63
Skyghene

skyghene's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I think the dragon one can only be done untill a certain point. The other achievements are not known yet
I missed quite a few as well... I bet the 200G one is doing all the quests from the pubs. I'll definately wait for that bradyguide if I want to replay this game again.
Skyghene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:17 AM   #64
BlackDragon

BlakeTheDrake's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Hmm... d'ya think one of those 200G secret ones could be for finding and killing/capturing all of the Rare Monsters?

77777 reached - 17/11-2011
Next goal: 99999!
BlackDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:33 AM   #65
Syraphin

Syraphin's Gamercard
The Bloodhunter
You have defeated over 30 monsters in one battle. You must have lots of rare items!

found the perfect place to do this one.

during the "Wisdom's Echo " quest. at the bottom is an area with about 20 landworms. just link yourself happy here...they're so weak i didnt even cure once lol.
Syraphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:27 AM   #66
Interface23

Send a message via AIM to Interface23

Interface23's Gamercard

I'm not too sure Sky... the person got it after getting the one for harvesting an item.
Interface23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:31 AM   #67
GorgorothX

Send a message via AIM to GorgorothX Send a message via Skype™ to GorgorothX

GorgorothX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syraphin View Post
The Bloodhunter
You have defeated over 30 monsters in one battle. You must have lots of rare items!

found the perfect place to do this one.

during the "Wisdom's Echo " quest. at the bottom is an area with about 20 landworms. just link yourself happy here...they're so weak i didnt even cure once lol.
Thanks, man! I'm gonna check it out tonite.
GorgorothX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:57 AM   #68
WhiteCloverXIII

Send a message via AIM to WhiteCloverXIII

WhiteCloverXIII's Gamercard

are u sure u nailed every quest skye?
WhiteCloverXIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:08 AM   #69
rsxdelerium

rsxdelerium's Gamercard
Monster Dismantler20 Are you collecting components? Try taking apart lots of monsters.
Monster Dismantler:
You have taken apart over 500 monsters. You have quite some time on your hands!

The Great Soldier40 For a huge challenge, defeat the monster that appears from a certain guild task.
The Great Soldier
You have defeated the Void Intruder. You are now the Great Soldier!

EDIT: This the Void Intruder is on the Fourth Path .. duh, I should have just looked in the the guild it tells you where it is.

I was thinking about the ultimate heir achievement .. wonder if it's that rediculously expensive weapon that you can create (I forget which town it's in) out of some components I have no idea where to find ..

Last edited by rsxdelerium; 11-26-2008 at 04:17 AM.
rsxdelerium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:51 AM   #70
Interface23

Send a message via AIM to Interface23

Interface23's Gamercard

March of the Soldiers:
You have recruited over 30 units. The more the merrier!

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle:
You have taken apart over 300 pieces of equipment. Keep on recycling!
Interface23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:52 PM   #71
Skyghene

skyghene's Gamercard

For the march of soldiers achievement: I was recruiting/dimissing normal units (about 120 or so), that didn't work.
You have to recruit leaders. Tricky bastards!
Old 11-25-2008, 05:28 PM   #72
BlackDragon

Do you ever get a Leader Capacity of over 30, or do you actually HAVE to recruit-and-dismiss a bunch to get that?

Old 11-25-2008, 05:39 PM   #73
Skyghene

skyghene's Gamercard

Yeah, I dismissed some and recruited and dismissed and again recruited. Afterwards I resetted the game without saving
For some reason it only worked with leaders for me.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:35 PM   #74
GorgorothX

GorgorothX's Gamercard
Ha! nice... I never thought to do that and then just re-load. My first thought was "No! I don't want to dismiss my current leaders." I'm a dumb***.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:11 AM   #75
KingHendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyghene View Post
Yeah, I dismissed some and recruited and dismissed and again recruited. Afterwards I resetted the game without saving
For some reason it only worked with leaders for me.
this technique is not working for me... can you explain this in more detail??
KingHendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:19 AM   #76
iFraust

Defraust's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHendy View Post
this technique is not working for me... can you explain this in more detail??
Go to a Guild. Recruit leaders (will cost money). Then, when you've reached your max, dismiss those same leaders and repeat the process until you get the achievement. If a guild runs out of leaders to recruit, go to a different city and continue there. Do all this without saving so you don't waste all your money and you should be fine.
iFraust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:45 AM   #77
KingHendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFraust View Post
Go to a Guild. Recruit leaders (will cost money). Then, when you've reached your max, dismiss those same leaders and repeat the process until you get the achievement. If a guild runs out of leaders to recruit, go to a different city and continue there. Do all this without saving so you don't waste all your money and you should be fine.
What I was doing was dismissing 5 members...then recruiting 5 more...then going to the title screen and reloading... but I guess I just need to wait until I have enough cash to buy the equivalent of 30 members in one go; then just get the achievo and reload...
KingHendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:08 AM   #78
Skyghene

skyghene's Gamercard

Yeah, reload if you have the achievement. Because by dismissing you might not be able to recruit them again. And it costs money, sorry if it wasn't clear enough.
So get the achievement and reload the save after the achievement popped up, but you can also save of course.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:06 AM   #79
Skyghene

skyghene's Gamercard

Finally, confirmed!

Quest: The Villain and the Sightless Girl
For achievement: The Lone Warrior

In Athlum recruit Loki. He'll now be standing in front of the guild. Speak to him occasionally, fight battles and return to see if there's a red baloon.
After a while he gets friendlier and talks about his past. Later he talks about a girl called Reya, a blind girl who he wants to help.
Now the pub has a rumour that a bandit seeks for someone's help. Well who could it be? Go to Athlum's town square and you will see Reya sitting there. Talk to her and go to the pub afterwards.
Loki is there asking for a favour and the quests initiates. You need to find a flower which is located on the second map (it's a small spark on the floor). The dragon attacks you afterwards.
I did this with BR 93 and it was pretty tough, but I amnaged to beat the dragons and received the achievement.

I did this on disc 2 btw.

Last edited by Skyghene; 11-26-2008 at 10:13 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:33 PM   #80
iFraust

Defraust's Gamercard
Did you fight battles with Loki in one of your unions? He's a little too weak for me to bother with, so does that matter?
Old 11-26-2008, 09:06 PM   #81
Skyghene

skyghene's Gamercard

No, when I put him in my reserves, everything went a lot faster.
During the actual quest he also says: "fight the enemy, while I get the flower". So I bet you shouldn't even have him in one of your unions in the first place.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:33 PM   #82
GorgorothX

GorgorothX's Gamercard
Quote:
Finally, confirmed!

Quest: The Villain and the Sightless Girl
For achievement: The Lone Warrior

In Athlum recruit Loki. He'll now be standing in front of the guild. Speak to him occasionally, fight battles and return to see if there's a red baloon.
After a while he gets friendlier and talks about his past. Later he talks about a girl called Reya, a blind girl who he wants to help.
Now the pub has a rumour that a bandit seeks for someone's help. Well who could it be? Go to Athlum's town square and you will see Reya sitting there. Talk to her and go to the pub afterwards.
Loki is there asking for a favour and the quests initiates. You need to find a flower which is located on the second map (it's a small spark on the floor). The dragon attacks you afterwards.
I did this with BR 93 and it was pretty tough, but I amnaged to beat the dragons and received the achievement.

I did this on disc 2 btw.
Awesome!! Judging by what that Japanese guy said, I figured you'd have to talk to Loki in his hometown to get a quest. Problem was, I couldn't remember where I recruited him from. Nice job, dude.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:04 AM   #83
DestroyMePlz

DestroyMePlz's Gamercard
ok so judging by the loki achievement/quest im guessing there are a few more quest for the people you can recruit from the guilds(the ones that say something after you recruit them) I know that some of the people are actually rewards from previous quest done but there are some(like Loki) that talk and werent rewards. So those of you that want to do all the quest look for these people.

I think we should start a list so everyone knows who they are.
And just so its clear

Only the Leaders that say something when you recruit them.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:07 AM   #84
Skyghene

skyghene's Gamercard

A lot of leaders say something, but usually no quest. There's also a quest when you recruit Jager. After you have finished that quest, you'll get a summon (no achievement though).
Old 11-27-2008, 12:09 AM   #85
DestroyMePlz

DestroyMePlz's Gamercard
Quote:
A lot of leaders say something, but usually no quest. There's also a quest when you recruit Jager. After you have finished that quest, you'll get a summon (no achievement though).
yeah but im thinking one of the 200g ones is probably complete all side quest so even if you dont get achievements for them just doing the quest is all you really need.
Old 11-27-2008, 02:04 AM   #86
iFraust

Defraust's Gamercard
EDIT: Nevermind, I found it... Looks like I left the first map for no reason whatsoever. :P

Last edited by iFraust; 11-27-2008 at 02:08 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:26 PM   #87
BlackDragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyMePlz View Post
yeah but im thinking one of the 200g ones is probably complete all side quest so even if you dont get achievements for them just doing the quest is all you really need.
Actually, both of the 200g's have been revealed, though independent confirmation remains pending. They are: Complete game without Rush ever dying, and Complete game without every using resurection-technique (Vivification Herb, ect.) May not be a good idea to attempt both at once.

Old 11-27-2008, 12:38 PM   #88
SOG Random

ch4rlie b0y's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDragon View Post
Actually, both of the 200g's have been revealed, though independent confirmation remains pending. They are: Complete game without Rush ever dying, and Complete game without every using resurection-technique (Vivification Herb, ect.) May not be a good idea to attempt both at once.
I really hope that those achievements are fake as they are ridiculously difficult, especially given that there is no way to track what is done. I would not mind so much if genuine if they were: not secret or worth so many points but how are you meant to work those out if not told? Also does getting knocked out and revived count as dying?

Moving on

The GOdslayer achievement (140g) is available after you complete the 6 bases and main base quest on DIsk 2 in Baaluk assuming you have done the Baaluk quest on Disk 1 (The monster you have to kill has the right name so I am certain this is it despite not having unloclked it yet).

It may only be available until you enter Berechvatelle for the first time as it was replaced by the Loki quest when I did that and the character you need to speak to disappears though it may just be that only 1 boss side quest at a time is available on Disk 2.
SOG Random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:56 PM   #89
Skyghene

skyghene's Gamercard

Hmm so it might be a missable. Although, again a Japanese player, has the achievement now, right before he got the necromatic metal. Hmm...
Old 11-27-2008, 03:58 PM   #90
SOG Random

ch4rlie b0y's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOG Random View Post
I really hope that those achievements are fake as they are ridiculously difficult, especially given that there is no way to track what is done. I would not mind so much if genuine if they were: not secret or worth so many points but how are you meant to work those out if not told? Also does getting knocked out and revived count as dying?

Moving on

The GOdslayer achievement (140g) is available after you complete the 6 bases and main base quest on DIsk 2 in Baaluk assuming you have done the Baaluk quest on Disk 1 (The monster you have to kill has the right name so I am certain this is it despite not having unlocked it yet).

It may only be available until you enter Berechvatelle for the first time as it was replaced by the Loki quest when I did that and the character you need to speak to disappears though it may just be that only 1 boss side quest at a time is available on Disk 2.
Sorry that should be Undelwalt not Berechvatelle, I looked at the wrong place on the map (town unlocked after Mt Vackel)

Personally I think these achievements are badly designed as there are alot of achievement worthy side quests and as far as I am aware no main quest assocated quests, and while I think achievements should not just be given for completing a game I do like acheivements that show that I have complered a game
SOG Random is offline   Reply With Quote