PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-22-2010, 12:14 AM   #121
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brambledamble View Post
The guide is now 100% complete Thank you everybody for your support! Where can I get a sticky?
I'll take care of things, I'll skim through for errors or I'll let you know if I come up with any ideas to format it (like star next to commonly missed).
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:35 AM   #122
LThompson6

LThompson06's Gamercard
Thanks a lot for doing this guide I know I wouldn't have been able to do it, got 1k on this game now.

LThompson6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:23 PM   #123
jinjo1983

jinjo1983's Gamercard
GAH!!! last achievement needed and i am soooooo stuck lol
chapter 9 i had 96% found 5 orbs while chasing the dog now up to 99%. played this level 5 times and i still have no idea where the last orb could be anyway around the damn glitch problem? as im guessing thats what its gona be
jinjo1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 04:22 PM   #124
Brambledamble

Brambledamble's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
I'll take care of things, I'll skim through for errors or I'll let you know if I come up with any ideas to format it (like star next to commonly missed).
Thanks, I've marked the hard to find ones in bold now. I think it's well-arranged that way.
100% Retail: Avatar, Lost, CSI, King Kong, TMNT, NBA 2K6, Cloudy, Saw, Night at the Museum 2, Quantum of Solace, Too Human, X-Blades, Sega Mega Drive UC, Terminator, Wolverine, Brütal Legend, Modern Warfare 2, Bayonetta, Halo: ODST, Transformers WfC, Blazblue CT, Dead Space, [PROTOTYPE], Halo Wars (1200), Halo 3 (1750), Gears of War 2 (1750), Fable 2 (1350), Borderlands (1750), Resident Evil 5 (1400), Splinter Cell (1250)
Brambledamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:59 PM   #125
HavokAndChaos

HavokAndChaos's Gamercard
Anyone found any other tricks for getting the glitched one in chapter 3? I am at 99% and pretty sure that is what I'm missing to get 1000/1000.

Edit: Tried the level a few more times and turns out it wasn't the glitched one. It was the one I think demi was refering to here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by demi View Post
Ok, after freaking out over 99% on Chapter 3, I finally found the one I was missing. So add this to the guide as I definitely do not see it there.

At the part where you rip off the gun from the mech (shielded), it's in the room with all the metal bars (the same room with the plasma ammo). There is a hole inthe wall leading outside to a metal platform that has a health vial, and a single orb.
There is actually two small balconies one that has the health that can be accessed from the side of the building via polls and the other that you have to be standing on the platform underneath the one with ammo, with you back facing the mechs you just fought and walk straight out to find one lone orb. So if your also at 99% might want to check it.

Thanks for the guide Brambledamble and everyone who helped. I wouldn't have been able to 1K the game without it.

Last edited by HavokAndChaos; 10-22-2010 at 10:26 PM.
HavokAndChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 12:27 AM   #126
zindar

ThatGuyLester's Gamercard
I need help on Ch. 5 99% I think I am missing one orb in the beginning but I can't seem to find it
zindar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:35 PM   #127
MASS DOMINATION

mass d0minati0n's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
chapter 9
- Get off the boat again and thoroughly explore this new area while also killing all mechs and the 2 turrets. Beware of the mines and double-check everything before you get back on the boat. There's a group of 3 mechs in this area that will wake up if you pass by. There's an Orb to the left of them in front of the wall next to the ramp and I'm 99% sure that it is also glitched. I checked this area 9 times and it wasn't there. When I checked for the 10th time, it suddenly appeared.
any confirmation on if this orb is actually glitched? I've gone through the level many times and im stuck at 99%. i feel like the orb could be glitched but if it is i have no idea how to get it.

UPDATE: currently just beat the game on hard and have 100% on all the levels EXPECT chapters 5 and 9. i have played them over 10 combined times and im still stuck at 99% for each. ARRGH!!

GT: MASS D0MINATI0N
111 completed games 82 Retail - 29 Arcade
Mass Effect 3 - Liara & Garrus conversation:
Liara : Did you really take out three Blue Suns mercs with one bullet?
Garrus:Nah of course not... The third guy had a heart attack. Not fair to count him.

Last edited by MASS DOMINATION; 10-25-2010 at 10:06 PM.
MASS DOMINATION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 08:03 PM   #128
JACA86Pl

JACA86Pl's Gamercard
i have completed the game on hard then decided to go back and collect all tech orbs. So i changed difficulty to easy and start collecting orbs. i got stuck at chapter 5 replaying it almost ten times. Then i decided to replay it but with difficulty set to normal and then 2 orbs Apeard !!!
JACA86Pl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 12:33 AM   #129
MASS DOMINATION

HaHAAA! i just found the missing orb in chapter 5 that has been causing me so more frustration. the location needs to be added to the guide since its practically invisible. its located in the first section of the level (surfing part) and on one of the last platforms before u lift up the block for trip. its hidden right in the middle of a bush on the left edge of the last big platform after u have dropped the truck into the water and are about leap up and lift the block for trip. its VERY hard to spot and can only be seen from certain angles depending on the location of the orb when its floating.

its easiest find if u start at the blue crate that u must lift for trip (thus exiting the area) and walk directing back to the right corner of the platform and look down. u can see if hover in the middle of the bush.

hopefully this helps some people out since this level along with chapter 9 seems to be causing the most trouble for people. now i only need 1 orb in chap 9 and im done with this game!

Garrus:Nah of course not... The third guy had a heart attack. Not fair to count him.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:51 PM   #130
farbeyonddriven

thedoors27's Gamercard
Chapter 12, followed the guide twice but i'm still on 98% lol.
farbeyonddriven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 01:11 PM   #131
TheIrishBeast

theirishbeast's Gamercard
Lightbulb Help

Great guide, I was wandering if you can just redo a level, get the last few orbs, then quit the level, AND still be 100%?

basically, do you have to redo all levels TO THE END to get 100% collectibles, or can you quit after you picked up the orbs you miss?

if I can quit it would make it a lot easier!
Old 10-26-2010, 05:16 PM   #132
Oelli

Quote:
There's an Orb to the left of them in front of the wall next to the ramp and I'm 99% sure that it is also glitched. I checked this area 9 times and it wasn't there. When I checked for the 10th time, it suddenly appeared.
i can confirm this one too. same as you it popped up after a view tries on my console it popped up after 5 times thanks for this awesome guide
Oelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 09:45 PM   #133
zindar

quick question on chapter 8 I followed the guide but I only got 95% are there orbs while fighting the dog?
Old 10-27-2010, 12:45 AM   #134
MASS DOMINATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIrishBeast View Post
Great guide, I was wandering if you can just redo a level, get the last few orbs, then quit the level, AND still be 100%?

basically, do you have to redo all levels TO THE END to get 100% collectibles, or can you quit after you picked up the orbs you miss?

if I can quit it would make it a lot easier!
if u quit the orbs u collected will still count. i did it for my last to levels.

Old 10-27-2010, 02:53 AM   #135
Tyger7

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award
All right, it's stickied. I colored things and took out the stuff that isn't needed (such as 100% complete). Go ahead and just modify the introduction, you can copy/paste what I say about orbs in the guide if you want to. Just kind of some info they should know before using your guide.

Xbox360 games I have
Old 10-27-2010, 03:05 AM   #136
Kayin

Kayin Amoh's Gamercard
Hey, Bramble - thanks for putting this guide together. Without your help I'd never have been assed to get the 1000 points and for such a superb game that'd be a crying shame.

Thanks again!
Old 10-27-2010, 11:32 AM   #137
Brambledamble

Brambledamble's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
All right, it's stickied. I colored things and took out the stuff that isn't needed (such as 100% complete). Go ahead and just modify the introduction, you can copy/paste what I say about orbs in the guide if you want to. Just kind of some info they should know before using your guide.
Alright, I had to shorten the introduction a bit because of the 10k character limit, but I think it's quite understandable Thanks for the sticky and the good teamwork Tyger
100% Retail: Avatar, Lost, CSI, King Kong, TMNT, NBA 2K6, Cloudy, Saw, Night at the Museum 2, Quantum of Solace, Too Human, X-Blades, Sega Mega Drive UC, Terminator, Wolverine, Brütal Legend, Modern Warfare 2, Bayonetta, Halo: ODST, Transformers WfC, Blazblue CT, Dead Space, [PROTOTYPE], Halo Wars (1200), Halo 3 (1750), Gears of War 2 (1750), Fable 2 (1350), Borderlands (1750), Resident Evil 5 (1400), Splinter Cell (1250)
Brambledamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 08:35 PM   #138
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Looks very good. This was a really tough thing to write a guide for and you did a great job. Thanks for putting all the time and effort into it, it's going to help a lot of people! This will work as a good "one source" for people instead of them googling around or going to different sites and getting no where.

Xbox360 games I have
Old 10-28-2010, 06:30 PM   #139
zindar

Quote:
Originally Posted by farbeyonddriven View Post
Chapter 12, followed the guide twice but i'm still on 98% lol.
I am stuck on 98% too wonder where the hell the last orbs are
Old 10-28-2010, 06:49 PM   #140
thehellbeast

deth incensed's Gamercard
some of the wording confused me. but overall a huge help in getting the full 1000. thanx alot!
thehellbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:16 AM   #141
Legendary IXI

b1oodybrilliant's Gamercard
I can confirm (if anyone hasn't yet) for the Chapter 11 chase scene with the Rhino, all orbs can be collected on the first level playthrough. If your willing to do a few attempts which can help you know the pathway better (preferably allowing the Rhino to crash into the tanks with Trip on its back rather than restarting checkpoint and watch the unstoppable cut scene when you mess up), 100% tech orbs can be achieved on the first play through of the level without redoing the level several times just to go back and collect an orb or two. Just follow the upward path and make sure you collect each orb along the way. Miss one, just let the Rhino crash by falling behind. I can't confirm saving trip in the allotted time for the achievement AND doing the 100% orb run so that's still up in the air. I suppose its possible on a perfect run. I was more concerned about the tech orbs.

BEST 100% Completed
- Dead Rising Series (plus DLC), Devil May Cry HD Collection, Devil May Cry 4, DmC Devil May Cry, Gears of War, Hitman: Blood Money, Last Remnant, Lost Odyssey, Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, Max Payne 3, MGS: Peace Walker, The Orange Box, Stuntman: Ignition (1st to complete), SSX
Legendary IXI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:52 AM   #142
CrimsonX1999

Send a message via Skype™ to CrimsonX1999

DrJackel666's Gamercard
Man this Tech orb collecting is so annoying every time I think i found the one or phew i missed it's just gone up by 1% man this is annoying...is so getting sick of games be ruined by having to find shit.

CrimsonX1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 12:49 PM   #143
residog1

Residog1's Gamercard
Thanks a lot Brambledamble for the guide it helped me get all tech orbs in my first playthrough now to go play it on hard. this game is best game i have played all year it's a shame it only sell t 80k units. i do not think we will see a sequel
again thank you
residog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:22 PM   #144
xMANNY FRE5Hx

xMANNY FRE5Hx's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide and all the tips from the users! You guys made this pretty simple.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:55 PM   #145
Unworldly

Unworldly's Gamercard
Lovely, all orbs on every Chapter aside from 99% on Chapter 9.
I'm almost positive it is the glitched orb, it makes me so happy...
Unworldly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 03:42 PM   #146
endgames

endgames's Gamercard
Amazingly accurate guide. I recommend you print it out and mark off each section as you do it. Double check the area, then move on. I got the orb cheevo thanks to this guide!
Old 11-04-2010, 10:33 PM   #147
Amalrik

Amalrik's Gamercard
Thanks a lot for your amazing guide ! With your help, I could complete levels 1 to 6. I completed Level 14 during my playthrought.

Missing levels ...
Lvl 7 : 95%
Lvl 8 : 96%
Lvl 9 : 87%
Lvl 10 : 84%
Lvl 11 : 97%
Lvl 12 : 79%
Lvl 13 : 97%

Any advice from one of you ?
Old 11-04-2010, 10:59 PM   #148
jrmtz85

jrmtz85's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalrik View Post
Thanks a lot for your amazing guide ! With your help, I could complete levels 1 to 6. I completed Level 14 during my playthrought.

Missing levels ...
Lvl 7 : 95%
Lvl 8 : 96%
Lvl 9 : 87%
Lvl 10 : 84%
Lvl 11 : 97%
Lvl 12 : 79%
Lvl 13 : 97%

Any advice from one of you ?
Wow, I dont want to sound mean but if you have less than 90 (an even 80) AFTER using the guide, you are definetely doing something wrong. Just go through those chapters slower, taking the time to look around.
jrmtz85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:01 PM   #149
Amalrik

Amalrik's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmtz85 View Post
Wow, I dont want to sound mean but if you have less than 90 (an even 80) AFTER using the guide, you are definetely doing something wrong. Just go through those chapters slower, taking the time to look around.
Oh I think there is a misunderstanding. I didn't use the guide for the levels I mentionned. It was during my first playthrought ^^

I will go throught these levels soon on easy, with the guide on my knees ^^ I was just asking for more details about very very annoying orbs in the levels I have to do.

Update : levels 7 & 8 completed ^^ worst time is coming ...

Update 2 : OK, 100% completed for tech orbs ! Thanks for your help with this amazing guide ! Well, I just have to deal with the chase achievements ... And I don't understand what I badly do to can't unlock them ...

Update 3 : I don't know why but I get the 2 last on the first try tonight ... Anyway, 100% completed ^^

Last edited by Amalrik; 11-05-2010 at 07:19 PM.
Amalrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:09 PM   #150
russian box

russian box's Gamercard
if you reply a level do all the orbs come back or only the ones you missed?