PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-07-2010, 07:23 PM   #151
Unworldly

Unworldly's Gamercard
Can anyone tell me if I can keep restarting checkpoint for the glitched orb in Ch.9 or do I have to restart the entire level?
Unworldly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 02:56 PM   #152
Delta438

Delta748's Gamercard
FINALLY got 100% in Chapter 2. Turns out I was missing one behind the camera at the part where Trip uses her EMP for the first time. I always ran past that area. Hope this helps someone.
P.S. I don't really understand what you mean by the glitched orb in Chapter 3. Drop down where?
12 more chapters to go... Aww ****.

Delta438 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 03:08 PM   #153
swatnflyz
Banned User

Quote:
Blow up the yellow tank on the half-sunken ship on the left with Plasma to find three 8-Orb-clusters.

I can't even begin to thank you enough.
swatnflyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:22 PM   #154
RuYi

Location: It's not the end of the world. But you can see it from here.

Westraid's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Thanks for the guide to everyone who contributed. I wanted to squeeze in another playthrough on hard before AC:B next Thursday, and I hoped to get all the tech orbs, and I found all the missing ones so far. :)
Old 11-15-2010, 06:03 AM   #155
Tyger7

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   PAX Meet 2010
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuYi View Post
Thanks for the guide to everyone who contributed. I wanted to squeeze in another playthrough on hard before AC:B next Thursday, and I hoped to get all the tech orbs, and I found all the missing ones so far.
It comes out Thursday? Thanks for reminding me PHEW!
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 07:05 PM   #156
Xylon Uxkid

Xylon Uxkid's Gamercard
Finally got them all. Thanks for the guide. If anyone want to know, my last orb was in The Wasteland chapter, in the last part when you are chasing the dog.
Old 11-21-2010, 03:06 AM   #157
archivers

archivers's Gamercard
Thanks for this guide, I finally got all of them! I almost went crazy looking for some of these.
archivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:16 PM   #158
XperimntNterror

XperimntNterror's Gamercard
this guide is indispensable and a huge thank you for the time and effort that, undoubtedly, had to go into making it. i'm using it now to clear up collecting the remaining orbs and i was worried, because i had collected the vast majority of them during my initial playthrough, that it would be difficult to follow for collecting the ones that i did miss, but the guide is written so well that i have not had a single issue with finding the ones i am missing so far. some of these orbs i never would've found without the input from the guide, so thank you again for creating it!

Thanks to V1ZIONZxBLOOD for the really cool sig!
XperimntNterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 08:30 AM   #159
Black Reign MCW

Black Reign MCW's Gamercard
YEah, I am in the same boat. Anyone figure out the missing ones or easily missed ones? (Stuck at 98% in Chapter 12)
Black Reign MCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:03 PM   #160
spydermatt

spydermatt's Gamercard
This guide really helped in a big way! Got all levels into the 90% on my first play through and used this guide on my second time through it and got all 100% except a couple of levels. Some of them are so easy to miss!
spydermatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:56 AM   #161
LK Tien

LK Tien's Gamercard
is this guide complete as of today?
LK Tien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:56 AM   #162
pizzabit

p1zzabit's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide.. it really helped me get 100%

To LK Tien: It should be 100%, even if it is not, those easily missed are listed in this guide. Most of it are easily found
Old 12-01-2010, 02:42 PM   #163
Mario Reborn

Mario Reborn's Gamercard
Some really tedious orbs in this game, almost takes away the fun!
Finally picked up my last orb, somehow on chapter 9 when you first encounter 2 mechs I missed the one in the water, right in front of the green plant in front of you before the mechs. Didn't help that I thought the orb near the end was glitched and kept replaying the last area!
Really appreciate the guide. Helped so much, only cleared 1 chapter 100% before using the guide!
Mario Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 09:44 PM   #164
Pixi

Mjukbrallan's Gamercard
A general tip for chapter 5 is keep looking in the cloud surf area at the beginning. Don't assume you've found them all until you have 100%. I was stuck at 99% for aaages. I must have played through that damn chapter 20 times hehe. The last two lousy orbs were, of course, located at the very beginning - before you start climbing the bridge.

The first one (looking all innocent, though I knew better - oh yes) was bobbing happily underneath a big piece of bridge debris over on the right hand side of the area. However, it was placed at a devious angle when looked at from the starting point. I just never approached that particular piece of bridge from that particular angle so I kept missing it. Keep riding around and try to approach cluttered areas from various angles. Slow down or, better yet, find pieces of the bridge to stand on and thouroughly scan the area around you from different vantage points and angles.

The other orb was on one of the final platforms you run along with Trip - after the container and truck but before you lift the blockage. It was out in broad daylight on the right hand side (when facing the bridge) on a piece of broken-off slab that tilted down toward the water. It was rendered practically invisible by the fact that the surface underneath it reflected a lot of sunlight. That, along with the generous bloom effects in the game, camouflaged it like a tiny spherical ninja.

As a final tip - it felt a lot better for me to keep Monkeys active ammo on Stun while looking around. Having the Plasma ammo activated keeps drawing my attention when I scan for orbs. Plus, there's always the chance that one is hiding in that corner behind the HUD - inadvertantly making me ignore it in the belief that it's the ammo I'm seeing and not an actual orb.

Science flies you to the moon - religion flies you into buildings.

Last edited by Pixi; 12-05-2010 at 12:01 AM.
Pixi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:48 AM   #165
Brambledamble

Brambledamble's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LK Tien View Post
is this guide complete as of today?
Yep, the guide is 100% complete.
100% Retail: Avatar, Lost, CSI, King Kong, TMNT, NBA 2K6, Cloudy, Saw, Night at the Museum 2, Quantum of Solace, Too Human, X-Blades, Sega Mega Drive UC, Terminator, Wolverine, Brütal Legend, Modern Warfare 2, Bayonetta, Halo: ODST, Transformers WfC, Blazblue CT, Dead Space, [PROTOTYPE], Halo Wars (1200), Halo 3 (1750), Gears of War 2 (1750), Fable 2 (1350), Borderlands (1750), Resident Evil 5 (1400), Splinter Cell (1250)
Brambledamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 02:53 AM   #166
NJMane

NJMane's Gamercard
Even with the guide its easy to miss a few. Thought I picked them all up in some level only to find it stuck at 98% or 99%. Not sure if I have it in me to replay for those last few orbs.
NJMane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:48 PM   #167
Jiyuu17

SecondHeartbeat's Gamercard
Very nice guide, man! Doubt I'm going to go for this achievement though because I get nauseous when I start looking around too much in Enslaved. Shame.. it's the last achievement I need as well.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:36 AM   #168
mastas

Kae Mastas's Gamercard
Thumbs up

Alright Ill give you my little nuances with this achievement. On chapter 5 there is a single orb on a small piece of red/pink metal right next to the ramp to knock down the second object for trip.

Thanks this is the one i was missing. If you have 99% check this location.
Thanks again

Last edited by mastas; 12-16-2010 at 12:40 AM.
mastas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 02:22 AM   #169
k2natural

k2natural's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegfried View Post
Crap, 99% at chapter 5

Got 100% on the first 3 with your guide and 100% on the 6th by myselft first try.

The bad part is that I replayed the first area of chapter 5 and I'm sure the orb isn't there.
Same here. I have no idea where the last orb or two are.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:12 PM   #170
Gor1lla

gor1lla the one's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2natural View Post
Same here. I have no idea where the last orb or two are.
Check this thread. The map for chapter 5 (especially the beginning with cloud) is perfect

Third in Germany to 1000 Batman: AA
First in Germany to 1000 Batman: AC
Gor1lla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:46 AM   #171
jammiejay85

jammiejay85's Gamercard
great guide after 2 playthroughs i'm at 90% plus for all of the levels just gonna have a good scavenge tomorrow for the rest
jammiejay85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:55 PM   #172
F Swan

Ferocious Swan's Gamercard
Ok was getting a bit frustrated and worried over chapter 9, my last 1% for 1000g. I tried the dog chase over and over then I thought it was the ramp glitch, so kept restarting checkpoint.
Restarted the level again, and it was right where you first encounter mechs on that level asleep. Trip is standing on some metal gating, directly in front of her in the water below was the orb, maybe it'll help someone.
Also its the part where you are first allowed to use the cloud on that level.

Last edited by F Swan; 01-04-2011 at 01:58 PM.
F Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 06:10 AM   #173
Spliff Starz
Banned User

Perasnovitch's Gamercard
Question 1:

If you miss an Orb in any chapter, when you replay it and collect it, do you need to finish the level or you can quit right away and its save ?

Question 2:

If you chapter select a level and try to get the orb you didn't get, do you need to collect every orb in the level or the one you already collected will dissapear and you'll need to collect only the remaining one or every of them are still there ?

Last edited by Spliff Starz; 01-09-2011 at 07:36 AM.
Spliff Starz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:20 AM   #174
BKV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spliff Starz View Post
Question 1:

If you miss an Orb in any chapter, when you replay it and collect it, do you need to finish the level or you can quit right away and its save ?

Question 2:

If you chapter select a level and try to get the orb you didn't get, do you need to collect every orb in the level or the one you already collected will dissapear and you'll need to collect only the remaining one or every of them are still there ?
You'll have to complete the chapter, or at least get to a checkpoint. If you chapter select, the only orbs you should see are those that you missed. Those you have already picked up will no longer show up.

Just be wary of chapter 9. There seems to be a glitchy orb there, as that's the only chapter I've been stuck at 99% for a while, and I've gotten all the orbs from the Dog Chase.
BKV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:11 AM   #175
Spliff Starz
Banned User

Perasnovitch's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKV View Post
You'll have to complete the chapter, or at least get to a checkpoint. If you chapter select, the only orbs you should see are those that you missed. Those you have already picked up will no longer show up.

Just be wary of chapter 9. There seems to be a glitchy orb there, as that's the only chapter I've been stuck at 99% for a while, and I've gotten all the orbs from the Dog Chase.
Thx for taking the time to answer my questions. I appreciate it.

I only played thru level 1 to 7 on hard so far, but I love the game. When I pick it up at gamestop I wasn't so sure, there was really no game I was interested in, so I decided to give that I try. I don't regret it at all. And the 1000/1000 seems to be a bit challenging.
Spliff Starz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:58 PM   #176
Stevey Boy2006

Original Bstard's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide Ive just ordered the game so will be using this when it arrives
Old 01-13-2011, 07:03 PM   #177
tongump

tongump's Gamercard
thanks for the guide, now up to my last uncompleted stage: crash site 97% collected
tongump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:26 AM   #178
The Watcher

the watcher ii's Gamercard
Thanks man i reckon it would have take me months to find all these damn orb it reminds me of all the fun i had collecting the orbs in crackdown 1 ah ah ah.
The Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:44 PM   #179
maur1c1o

s1mple maur1c1o's Gamercard
Yeah got all the orbs that was hard work lol had to play some levels up to 4 times oh well good thing its a great game thanks everyone the guides really helped
Old 02-08-2011, 01:04 PM   #180
Squirrelzofwar

Thanks guys was not looking forward to trying to find them all without a guide. I have a habit in games of missing one collectable and having to keep doing in over and over just for that last one.
Squirrelzofwar is offline   Reply With Quote