PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Hydrophobia
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-27-2010, 02:38 AM   #31
Darkchyle

darkchyle's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawedAngel View Post
Thanks for the help stars, i completely misunderstood how to get the medal, i thought you had to roll under the door - where as i managed to swim under and it unlocked.
Before the patch one is suppose to roll under the door to unlock the medal but after the patch seems like diving and swim under the door before closing counts (lol did that on my new second run) Notice that before patch the flooding take place slower and actually one have enough time to reach the door do a roll..

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawedAngel View Post
Also to Darkchyle - the deep breath medal is still obtainable- you swim down the shaft and the body that was originally next to the lift is down in the flooded area now, so you have to swim to him grab the documents he has then get back up the lift in one breath and the medal pops, however there is no longer a save point at the air pocket so has to be done in pretty much one attempt i think. Aslo Darkchyle your right as most are the same - or close by there original position but some have changed, so i reckon your updated guide could be beneficial i know i need it for 41.
Thanks for the update bro, will update my change update with yours, hope you dun mind and glad I was able to help... You have any update on document 50 location? same area or somewhere else? Thanks...

Last edited by Darkchyle; 12-27-2010 at 02:59 AM.
Darkchyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 02:50 AM   #32
Darkchyle

darkchyle's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bps21 View Post
I can not find this:

Object: 10th anniversary commemorative coin: in the same room where you save the chief Billingham on his left on a fallen shelf near the big glass window.

EDIT: I found this in the room about Billingham in the back of the room on a desk. The room where you get the frequency key from the body.
Thanks for the changes and update I was abit not sure on this but roughly remembered I collected it in billingham room, apology for my mistake its in the upper room with the frequency key body. I will update my change update with the changes to this object. Hope you dun mind, thanks.
Old 12-29-2010, 04:55 AM   #33
Bantha Rawk

Bantha Rawk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkchyle View Post
Medal: Espionage: Use CCTV to spot the malthusian in the cycloconverter B control room: As soon as you enter Cycloconverter B room there is a CCTV camera up in the ceiling, use it and cycle the feeds to spot the malthusian, medal unlocked. After patch this medal no longer valid, need a second opinion and may need to check with developer..
Darkchyle, I was able to get the ESPIONAGE medal after the patch, exactly how your description explains. So hopefully that is no longer a problem.
Bantha Rawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 06:14 AM   #34
Bantha Rawk

Bantha Rawk's Gamercard
Quote:
Document: In the room with flames, on the pillar by the ledges, imprinted document [41]. (After patch no longer there.)
Found it... After you open the 2 valves to release the water, and then have to let some water back in. It is in the "Holding Area" on the wall between the 2 restricted access doors.
Bantha Rawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 07:09 AM   #35
Cipher Complex

Send a message via Skype™ to Cipher Complex

Cipher Complex's Gamercard
I seem to have a issue, the Deep Breath Medal is not unlocking, I am doing what the guide says, but no Medal.
Old 01-03-2011, 02:56 AM   #36
Darkchyle

darkchyle's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bantha Rawk View Post
Darkchyle, I was able to get the ESPIONAGE medal after the patch, exactly how your description explains. So hopefully that is no longer a problem.
Thanks for the update and confirmation, strangely I didn't unlock the medal following he guide and just to clarify its not my description as the original guide is drawn up by StarsRPD credits goes to him
Old 01-03-2011, 03:00 AM   #37
Darkchyle

darkchyle's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher Complex View Post
I seem to have a issue, the Deep Breath Medal is not unlocking, I am doing what the guide says, but no Medal.
Ciper which guide you follow? the original or updated?not too sure here but maybe you can try to get the imprinted document and both the documents from the floating body with one breath without pit stop at the nearby air hole where you collect the 3 documents?
Old 01-03-2011, 03:02 AM   #38
Darkchyle

darkchyle's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bantha Rawk View Post
Found it... After you open the 2 valves to release the water, and then have to let some water back in. It is in the "Holding Area" on the wall between the 2 restricted access doors.
Thanks for the detail description but as my updated guide have also stated where this document can be found in a few lines below (wanted to indicate the difference so that others might be interested to know)...
Old 01-03-2011, 03:04 AM   #39
Darkchyle

darkchyle's Gamercard
Anyone able to locate the 50th Document? I still unable to find despite another run on act2 after I complete the game (after patch)... thanks.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:34 AM   #40
Friend34

Quote:
Document: where you surfaced, its in the lower floor thru an elevator door (use the same elevator shaft where you arrvied) all the way to the room at the end on a pipe,imprint document [21]
I can't find this document. I found the two documents on the dead body in the room under the water,but i don't understand where is the [21]. Is it in the same room of the green body or outside this room? Do i need to take it in the first chapter or in the second chapter?

Thanks
Friend34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:54 PM   #41
pined5551

Traveller Nick's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This is actually quite frustrating, as some of the items have been moved. So far I have seen that the coin in Act 1, is in the room above the dude you save. And the first hidden document in Act 2 is not there as i have no clue where it is? Anyone know of an updated guide?
pined5551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 04:37 AM   #42
Cipher Complex

Send a message via Skype™ to Cipher Complex

Cipher Complex's Gamercard
Quote:
Ciper which guide you follow? the original or updated?not too sure here but maybe you can try to get the imprinted document and both the documents from the floating body with one breath without pit stop at the nearby air hole where you collect the 3 documents?
Wait, I have to collect all 3 at once, the two docs and the imprinted one?

I read off the new one, and I followed the description of the medal in the game, and still no medal.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:05 PM   #43
pined5551

Quote:

I read off the new one, and I followed the description of the medal in the game, and still no medal.
Where is the new updated guide please?
Old 01-13-2011, 04:36 AM   #44
Darkchyle

darkchyle's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend34 View Post
I can't find this document. I found the two documents on the dead body in the room under the water,but i don't understand where is the [21]. Is it in the same room of the green body or outside this room? Do i need to take it in the first chapter or in the second chapter?

Thanks
Sorry for the delay in reply was out of town, The imprint of the document is in the room to the left of the floating body at the end of the corridor. Its on the pipe equipe the navi and you will see it on the biggest part of the pipe abit to the other corner from where you enter.
Old 01-13-2011, 04:42 AM   #45
Darkchyle

darkchyle's Gamercard
Quote:

Sorry am not sure but this is wat you can try;

1) collect both 2xdoc from body and imprint in the room and return to the top with one breath;
2) collect the 2xdoc from the body and return to the top with one breath;
3) collect just the imprint doc in the room and return to the top at one breath;

do update which work for you,thks.

note if all else fail you might need to start the game anew deleting or moving the current save file from your xbox HDD..
Old 01-13-2011, 04:44 AM   #46
Darkchyle

darkchyle's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by pined5551 View Post
Where is the new updated guide please?
pined5551, please try the updates on the guide on post #26 on page 1 with help from others and me. Thanks do update if anything amiss.
Old 01-13-2011, 04:34 PM   #47
pined5551

Quote:
pined5551, please try the updates on the guide on post #26 on page 1 with help from others and me. Thanks do update if anything amiss.
Oh my god, i really feel like a dick for not scrolling down, lol. Thanks alot.
Old 01-17-2011, 02:25 AM   #48
Karachi King

Karachi King's Gamercard
Quote:
Medal: Espionage: Use CCTV to spot the malthusian in the cycloconverter B control room: As soon as you enter Cycloconverter B room there is a CCTV camera up in the ceiling, use it and cycle the feeds to spot the malthusian, medal unlocked. After patch this medal no longer valid, need a second opinion and may need to check with developer..
I had a bit of trouble getting the medal, but it seems you have to actually walk into the room before accessing the CCTV camera. I was previously trying from the hallway outside the room, but it wouldn't work.

EDIT: I just can't get "Deep Breath" to unlock though. I've been down the elevator shaft and collected those documents so many times, and both before and after getting the frequency key, but it just won't work. Any tips?

Last edited by Karachi King; 01-17-2011 at 09:42 AM.
Karachi King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:04 PM   #49
Darkchyle

darkchyle's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karachi King View Post
I had a bit of trouble getting the medal, but it seems you have to actually walk into the room before accessing the CCTV camera. I was previously trying from the hallway outside the room, but it wouldn't work.
Thanks for the update I will update in my update post guide if you dun mind..

Quote:
EDIT: I just can't get "Deep Breath" to unlock though. I've been down the elevator shaft and collected those documents so many times, and both before and after getting the frequency key, but it just won't work. Any tips?
Okay Just to clarify things the medal is obtainable after the patch as I just try it minutes ago before this post on a savegame my gamertag and a new game my other gamertag...

This is how it works for me (sorry no video guide..)

If you are using a completed game save game or any savegame that have act 2 unlock just choose load and select ACT 2 and either watch the cutscene or skip it by holding "A". Before you even go any further, turn around and press "X" to open the elevator door, jump into the water and before you start the run get youself above water first facing the direct of the elevator door (This helps you see elevator for the lower floor and need not waste time if you miss it or need to look for it) for 1 or 2 sec then when ready press the "B" button to dive, as you reach the elevator door quickly press "X" to open it. Once the door open press "A" (swim faster button)to swim in, turn right at the corner and all the wy to the green glowing body at the end of the corridor, as you reach it the "X" button should appear to search the body press to search and press "A" twice to pick-up the two documents, once done quickly turn around and press "A" again to swim faster and back to the elevator door, once there press "X" to open and again once out into the shaft press "Y" immedately to rise to the surface, once you hit the top the medal should unlock.. Thank you..
Old 01-21-2011, 11:23 PM   #50
darkmikasonfire

darkmikasonfire's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Thanks for the update I will update in my update post guide if you dun mind..

Okay Just to clarify things the medal is obtainable after the patch as I just try it minutes ago before this post on a savegame my gamertag and a new game my other gamertag...

This is how it works for me (sorry no video guide..)

If you are using a completed game save game or any savegame that have act 2 unlock just choose load and select ACT 2 and either watch the cutscene or skip it by holding "A". Before you even go any further, turn around and press "X" to open the elevator door, jump into the water and before you start the run get youself above water first facing the direct of the elevator door (This helps you see elevator for the lower floor and need not waste time if you miss it or need to look for it) for 1 or 2 sec then when ready press the "B" button to dive, as you reach the elevator door quickly press "X" to open it. Once the door open press "A" (swim faster button)to swim in, turn right at the corner and all the wy to the green glowing body at the end of the corridor, as you reach it the "X" button should appear to search the body press to search and press "A" twice to pick-up the two documents, once done quickly turn around and press "A" again to swim faster and back to the elevator door, once there press "X" to open and again once out into the shaft press "Y" immedately to rise to the surface, once you hit the top the medal should unlock.. Thank you..

I've tried this numerous times, I haven't gotten the medal, it's the only one i need to get the very last achievement for this game. Please make a video of yourself doing it that way we may see where we're all messing up.

95.63% 1903/1990 cheevos gotten 12-03-02

I exclude games and DLC i don't own. (-3 games, -3 DLC)
darkmikasonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 06:54 AM   #51
Karachi King

Karachi King's Gamercard
Quote:
Document: After shooting the electric wires go left then left. Then shoot the glass at cycloA, go in and look on the top backside of the last engine on the right wall [50]. No longer there after patch.
It is most definitely still there, as I just collected it not 10 minutes ago. It's not an imprinted document as I first thought though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmikasonfire View Post
I've tried this numerous times, I haven't gotten the medal, it's the only one i need to get the very last achievement for this game. Please make a video of yourself doing it that way we may see where we're all messing up.
I assume you're doing the right thing, only your game is bugged. I was able to get the medal after deleting everything and redownloading the game.

Last edited by Karachi King; 01-23-2011 at 06:56 AM.
Karachi King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 02:25 AM   #52
Darkchyle

darkchyle's Gamercard
thanks bro i will do as you did and try the game again dunno if it was due to the fact that i have the game before the patch n have done the game hence the patch bugged here and there..
Old 01-31-2011, 06:45 PM   #53
BigDaddyDirtHog

BigDaddyDirtHog's Gamercard
Excellent guide, thanks!
Old 01-31-2011, 11:39 PM   #54
malicemike2121

Malicemike2121's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide.I have an issue with the Explorer medal unlocking.I went to both rooms,the room in the crashed elevator shaft and the one next to the shaft.Ive gone to both back and forth and Explorer isnt unlocking.
malicemike2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 07:38 AM   #55
RadiantViper

radiantviper's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Document: After opening valve, inside a control room there is a frequeny key(no longer there). In here equip the mavi and collect the imprinted document on the centre wall. [41].
This description is somewhat confusing. IMO Bantha Rawk described it much more clearly.

Appreciate the updated guide though.
RadiantViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:19 PM   #56
Lavindathar

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Gold   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Free Agents - Third Place   Over Achiever - Gold   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Cilisien   GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 31 (more» ...)
Big thanks to the Op for his original guide, and a big thanks to DarkChyle for updating it since the patch. I just couldn't locate some of the items, as all guides/youtube videos show pre-patch.

Big thanks guys!

The OP really needs to edit in DarkChyles changes though.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:18 AM   #57
D0ctorNick

ixhuntxpandas's Gamercard
I can't get Mega Combo, says wait for them to walk under but they haven't done so at all in numerous attempts. Also I'm trying to do this as fast as possible but can't switch from canisters to wires that quickly, any tips???

Edit: Just got it, didn't need to fully charge to shoot the wires

Signature by LankstaTDOT

Last edited by D0ctorNick; 02-03-2011 at 12:20 AM. Reason: figured it out :p
D0ctorNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 01:00 PM   #58
StarsRPD

Eskobar M92's Gamercard
Hey all I didnt know about the replacement until now. Updated locations from Darkchyle's post.

Changed 42 and 41. I need to replay from a new save to recheck the names are correct. the one replaced 41 'holding are'a is that Damnation [Page11]? Edit: Yes.

Summary:
Act1:
10th anniversary commemorative coin: Switched location from top elevator room to the room above Billingham.

Act2:
21 imprint switched location from wall in the start of act 2, to underwater room.
32 imprint swithed location from wall straight ahead of ladder to behind nearby flame.
23-24 documents swithed location from outside elevator, start of act 2, to underwater corridor.
35 imprint switched location from loading bay 1 wall to control maintanence room with document on the floor.
41 [Now 42]imprint switched location from pillar in flaming room to holding area after opening 2 vavles.
44 [Now 43]imprint switched location from top of staircase to bottom of staircase.
46 imprint switched location from under air surface wall to glass room wall.
48 imprint switched location from room after moving bridge to bottom floor corner.

Act3:
52 imprint swithed location from outside elevator to 2nd lobby behind left MediaShack.
53 document swithed location from grass fence to 4th lobby bench.
Anniversary Big Boy Hat: Switched location from the big box to behind a store stand.

Hopefully all this is correct now in the guide and easier to follow.

Last edited by StarsRPD; 02-06-2011 at 08:29 AM.
StarsRPD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 01:16 AM   #59
darkmikasonfire

darkmikasonfire's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Quote:
I assume you're doing the right thing, only your game is bugged. I was able to get the medal after deleting everything and redownloading the game.
if i delete everything and redownload it will i have to redo the whole game and get every medal again or does it keep my data on something else?
also i assume all i have to go is my game collection and go to hydrophobia and click delete or is there more to it?

95.63% 1903/1990 cheevos gotten 12-03-02

I exclude games and DLC i don't own. (-3 games, -3 DLC)

Last edited by darkmikasonfire; 02-05-2011 at 01:24 AM.
darkmikasonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 12:08 AM   #60
UnknownPleasures

New Zer0 Kanada's Gamercard
Quote:

Document: After opening valve, inside a control room there is a frequeny key(no longer there). In here equip the mavi and collect the imprinted document on the centre wall. [41].

Document: after entering the door from the staircase, to the right there is a door enter and exit from the other side, there is a hackable console panel on the left of a door, hack and enter there will be 2 bodies one with a frequency key [orange glow] and one with ammo [green glow] once enter turn 180 equipe navi collect the print on the left wall [43].
Aren't these two the same thing? If not I can't find where the new 41 document is.

UnknownPleasures is offline   Reply With Quote