PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Left 4 Dead 2 > The Sacrifice
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-08-2010, 09:08 PM   #1
KingOfZer0

KingOfZer0's Gamercard
Cheap dlc.

Not gonna lie feel cheated here with L4D dlc's. 3 chapter campaigns, with hardly any zombies in them at all. Poor design and a finale we already played. To me its laziness on valve.

WE shouldnt have to pay for poorly designed dlc like this. Specially since pc users dont have to. Yes that arguement has been around since the first dlc, but when its half assed(cant get achieves, very short, zombies are very limited) we shouldnt have to pay for it.

The whole time going through this new dlc i never felt the intense or urged to get to a safe house because there is no zombies to fight at all. Even hitting a car alarm or the finale doesnt spawn many zombies.

Very disapointed in valve and how crappy their dlc has been. At least give us a different finale, not one we already played numerous times.

KingOfZer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:45 PM   #2
iiDaRReN316x

i7z iDaRReNx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Well play the campaigns on expert thats replay value

iiDaRReN316x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:55 PM   #3
LThompson6

LThompson06's Gamercard
You didn't have to buy it if you did a bit of research you would have known that the finale would have been almost the same as the passing.

LThompson6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 10:06 PM   #4
Dumbdumbjr

AloneDumbdumbjr's Gamercard
I'm getting tired with everybody and there mothers thinking they're critics. 'OHHHH THERE AINT NOT ENOUGH ZOMBIES I NEED BETTER FINALLLLEEEE!!!" Like you should have know it showed how the original survivors met up with the L4D2 survivors. Hell, any daily user of this site should know. If people would stop coming into it with biased opinions maybe you'd enjoy it more? (PS- Valve wants it to be free but microsoft said no.)
Old 10-09-2010, 01:37 AM   #5
axeuup

AXE DEATH 4U's Gamercard
when the passing came out i felt ripped off. so short. the sacrifice gives you no mercy also which makes it worth it in my opinion.
axeuup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:32 AM   #6
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdumbjr View Post
I'm getting tired with everybody and there mothers thinking they're critics. 'OHHHH THERE AINT NOT ENOUGH ZOMBIES I NEED BETTER FINALLLLEEEE!!!" Like you should have know it showed how the original survivors met up with the L4D2 survivors. Hell, any daily user of this site should know. If people would stop coming into it with biased opinions maybe you'd enjoy it more? (PS- Valve wants it to be free but microsoft said no.)
This,

I hate when idiots complain about it reusing the passings finale. bill died on the port would it make any Flaming sense to put it anywhere else ughh just shut up already....and it goes to all of them not just him.

Last edited by Annalie; 10-14-2010 at 06:35 AM.
Annalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 03:45 PM   #7
Flyn Dutchmn

flyn dutchmn's Gamercard
I love left for dead, but this DLC is hard to defend. Without No Mercy in versus it's very forgettable.