PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Fallout: New Vegas
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-10-2010, 03:25 PM   #1
Pacificus X

Pacificus X's Gamercard
Fallout: New Vegas Play Time

Everyone who played Fallout 3 knows that many hours can be put into it thanks to its huge playing field, no. of quests and side missions you could do.
But with New Vegas, so many other games are being released around it, such as Fable 3, SW: TFU2, Call of Duty and many others.

So do You think you'll be able to put as much time into Fallout: New Vegas?
Pacificus X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 03:28 PM   #2
JonnyNumber1

JonnyNumber1's Gamercard
Yeah I think I will, usually I play mutliplayer games with my friends during the day and singlerplayer games at night. So I can play some call of duty then some Fallout later that night.
Old 10-10-2010, 06:28 PM   #3
RickyMcG

Tricky Rickay's Gamercard
F:NV will not be seeing the outside of my 360 once I get my hands on it. I'm not doing the stupid mistake I ALWAYS do of "I'll take my time so I can get the most out of it". It will soon just slump down my list once new releases hit, just like RD:R did for me. So I'll be powering the game and putting in the 100+ hours required.

Talking of RD:R, I need to finish the main storyline. Give me something to do before F:NV!

Credit to Xerofox for this astounding signature! Thankyou!

RickyMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 08:37 PM   #4
WogMatt26

II TH3PRO II's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacificus X View Post
Everyone who played Fallout 3 knows that many hours can be put into it thanks to its huge playing field, no. of quests and side missions you could do.
But with New Vegas, so many other games are being released around it, such as Fable 3, SW: TFU2, Call of Duty and many others.So do You think you'll be able to put as much time into Fallout: New Vegas?
Sadly i also just realized this. I have got Fallout New Vegas coming and then 2 weeks later i have got COD:BO. But after i am done with black ops i will go straight back to Fallout NV, because it will be the better game.
WogMatt26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:08 PM   #5
Qonok

Qonok's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
It is tough. I think I will play Fallout: NV until I finish it. The reason for me that it will be tough is Arcania: Gothic 4 comes out the same day and Star Wars: TFU2 comes out a week later. I want to play those games, too.

Qonok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:20 AM   #6
Kivlov

Kivlov's Gamercard
To be honest I couldnt give a fuck about anything else.

I am buying medal of honor to piss about with for a week till fallout then I wont play that again till next year probably, Blackops I am just getting for the sake of it, and the nam shit. I will get one achievement on it, then not play that till im sick of NV.
Kivlov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 01:22 AM   #7
GhOsT SLaYeR

Send a message via AIM to GhOsT SLaYeR

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Well I hope I can beat it in a week... return the game (as I am renting it) and buy it at a later date when the game releases will slow down and clean up the achievements...

GhOsT SLaYeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 02:48 AM   #8
guillermo316

Fantasychampion's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i think i will put over 60 hours into but unlike call of duty it isn't just shooting , its more about the exploration and how you handle the situation! THE SITUATION THINKS IT A SITUATION! LOL!
guillermo316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 02:25 AM   #9
D 3 4 T H B 4 T

D 3 4 T H B 4 T's Gamercard
this is going to be the only game im gonna be playing for a while. im taking my time on the first playthrough so im anticipating 80-100 hours, and then anouther quick playthrough on hardcore which will take 20-40