Car Setups on each track

Banks123

in Qualifying and in races on some tracks i can come 1st and on others i seem to get 24th... which i know its somethink to do with the car setup, so as any one got a guide here so i can see the best car setup to use in Qualifying and in races?

Thanks

Are these any good for online??

Yes and no...

Make setup first, save it in a slot and load it for online coz you only got 30 secs to setup your car before each race.

And here's why it won't work; mate of mine (T675 Sparky) did rank 30-odd on Spa (Time Trial) by only adjusting the gears a bit and using wheel+pedals to drive very smoothly...

in Qualifying and in races on some tracks i can come 1st and on others i seem to get 24th...

Please note on some tracks the AI is somewhat "dumb" it's being looked at because some tracks the AI are as fast as they should be and others they brake and slow down to much, this will cause your times to seem fast at times and slow at other times. I'm sure once the patch is done you will be consistently fast/slow everywhere, ie you always do about the same performance at all tracks. as the car improves, or you move to better teams the times will get better. this was the intention, but it's not happening right now.

Please note on some tracks the AI is somewhat "dumb" it's being looked at because some tracks the AI are as fast as they should be and others they brake and slow down to much, this will cause your times to seem fast at times and slow at other times. I'm sure once the patch is done you will be consistently fast/slow everywhere, ie you always do about the same performance at all tracks. as the car improves, or you move to better teams the times will get better. this was the intention, but it's not happening right now.

o right thats why its all over the place, yea hope the patch comes out soon then :S

@ Y4n

thanks ill give that link a try

only if you struggle with them right now, I think in a Red Bull/Mclaren/Ferrari you will automaticly be strong as your in a strong team. so I think it depends on your overall skill.

Not struggling but just making sure I have a bigger chance to get the cheevo before the patch than after... ;)

yeah it'll be much easier now to get it than after. CM are going to "tweek" the AI issues, they've been compiling a list where the AI is to slow on track so they can investigate it themselves and make the changes required.

Quote from CM's "Helios" Community Manager was "Based on some of the feedback we’ve received we are looking into the variation of AI race pace, as well as working hard to address as many of the following issues as possible in the upcoming patch"

So bring on the patch I say, the AI need speeding up. as well as fixing everything else lol