Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > RPG > Trusty Bell
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-14-2007, 07:29 PM   #1
FlyersFan20

Send a message via AIM to FlyersFan20

FlyersFan20's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Demo in Japanese Marketplace

The demo for this game is available in the Japanese Marketplace. If you have a japanese account, that was created on a Japanese console, you can still access this material. A great note: When played on a console with English as the default language, the game is in English!!!!

[HP Ed: Please keep all Demo-related discussion in this thread, thankin you]

Thinking about getting a Japanese Xbox?
Check out my FAQ:

Import Collection: A Train HX | Blue Dragon (JP) | Blue Dragon (Asia) [English Menus] | Every Party | Diario | Absolute Blazing Infinity | Rain | TGM: Ace | Oneechanbara vorteX | The Idolm@ster | Aquazone | Super Robot Taisen XO
On Pre-Order: Trusty Bell (Eternal Sonata)

Last edited by highpass; 05-16-2007 at 03:59 PM.
FlyersFan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 07:44 PM   #2
Xm4ster

Send a message via MSN to Xm4ster

Xm4ster's Gamercard
This game is awesome. Im soooo buying it once it gets released in North America!!! Been looking for a good JRPG for a while now, and I think I've found it. Hurry and get that demo. Its good crack.
Xm4ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 07:47 PM   #3
Xm4ster

Xm4ster's Gamercard
Demo Question: Music Session

Is the music session thing (when u get ahold of a score piece) is fully implemented in the demo or I just suck at understanding how its supposed to work?
Old 05-14-2007, 09:28 PM   #4
FlyersFan20

FlyersFan20's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Why wait until September? Play-asia will have both the NTSC/J and Asian versions mid-June? I've already pre-ordered mine (I went with the Asian version because they always seem to be in English when played on a console whose default language is English). I mean, come on the demo is in English, but only available on the JP marketplace? One of the two (Or both) versions is bound to be in English as well as japanese.

Check out my FAQ:

Import Collection: A Train HX | Blue Dragon (JP) | Blue Dragon (Asia) [English Menus] | Every Party | Diario | Absolute Blazing Infinity | Rain | TGM: Ace | Oneechanbara vorteX | The Idolm@ster | Aquazone | Super Robot Taisen XO
Old 05-14-2007, 09:38 PM   #5
Xm4ster

Xm4ster's Gamercard
NTSC/J is the format for north american consoles..right? Oh well I might pre-order it. Better not make a mistake if I pre-order the japanese version and its not in english when played on an english console like the demo.

EDIT: Link to the pre-order (for the north american compatible version)? to make sure im staring at the right one :P

Last edited by Xm4ster; 05-14-2007 at 09:43 PM.
Old 05-14-2007, 09:47 PM   #6
FlyersFan20

FlyersFan20's Gamercard

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...l-70-1zwb.html

NTSC/J is Japanese, NTSC/U/C Is United States, Canada. You need a Japanese console to play the NTSC/J or the Asian version which are the only ones available in June. If you only have a NTSC/U/C Console do not buy either copy!

Check out my FAQ:

Old 05-14-2007, 10:13 PM   #7
Xm4ster

Xm4ster's Gamercard
fawk ill have to wait then. That sucks.
Old 05-15-2007, 01:20 PM   #8
PET

Peter Paul's Gamercard
The Demo is great. Nice music & graphic, good character design.
PET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 02:15 PM   #9
AOS Puck

AOS Puck's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   2,500 Posts   Staff/Subscriber Last Man Standing - Third Place   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck   XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
With the exception of the camera, I really enjoyed the demo. I doubt it will happen, but it would be nice to actually have control of the camera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xm4ster View Post
Is the music session thing (when u get ahold of a score piece) is fully implemented in the demo or I just suck at understanding how its supposed to work?
I don't know if it's "fully implemented", but there are 2 Score Pieces in the demo. The one found in the flower field gets you an A ranking while the score found in one of the houses (can't remember which) gets you an F ranking.

Read them.... apply them.

Last edited by highpass; 05-16-2007 at 03:54 PM. Reason: threads merged, edited to make sense
AOS Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 01:37 PM   #10
JVinz

JVinz's Gamercard
Good to know that the demo is in English. I've been playing the full Japanese version, but I think I'll try the demo out to learn what some of the things are.
JVinz is offline   Reply With Quote