PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Medal of Honor
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-16-2010, 12:32 AM   #1
lil d 916

LIL D 916's Gamercard
tier 1 mode

dont like the game that much to go through again i guess ill sit here with my 900 GS anyone else fell the same way
Old 10-16-2010, 12:53 AM   #2
Mad Sativa

Mad Sativa's Gamercard
Tier 1 is as easy as it get's. Try growing a pair and quit crying

Yeah use the broken search feature before posting

Last edited by Mad Sativa; 10-16-2010 at 12:59 AM.
Mad Sativa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 12:53 AM   #3
xTGMx INF3RNO

xTGMx INF3RNO's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
MOH is brilliant tbh. But what is teir 1 mode. I take it its like rainbow six's relastic or summin like tht

xTGMx INF3RNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 12:54 AM   #4
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I can do it, but I just need to work up the courage to take it on. I got careless in the first level and died like three times. I've learned that tip is true though, use peek with and you WILL survive the level. I learned the hard way after I kept running in and getting murdered. At least the friendly AI does something in this game...

EDIT: Three posts at the same time ROFL.

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 03:41 AM   #5
Grumpy Warner

Send a message via AIM to Grumpy Warner

Grumpy Warner's Gamercard
Tier 1 mode is glitched for me, I tried Friends From Afar and I sniped all the guys and then nothing happens. I waited til 5 minutes and nothing happened, restarted the level and shot the guys in the first camp and then nothing happened. This game is filled with fail. Definitely selling it to gamestop before black ops comes out.
Grumpy Warner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 04:56 AM   #6
Tha Mantis

Tha Mantis's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Warner View Post
Tier 1 mode is glitched for me, I tried Friends From Afar and I sniped all the guys and then nothing happens. I waited til 5 minutes and nothing happened, restarted the level and shot the guys in the first camp and then nothing happened. This game is filled with fail. Definitely selling it to gamestop before black ops comes out.
Im having the same problem, I beat every other level on Tier 1 and this is the last one I need, I can load the level on any difficulty and and it works fine. But the Tier 1 mode nothing happens after killing the first 4 guys.

Tha Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:25 AM   #7
NaK Quinn

Quinn351 SVT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
LOL! Its because you have to find them. Press down on your D-Pad to find them easily.
NaK Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:32 AM   #8
Tha Mantis

Tha Mantis's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaK Quinn View Post
LOL! Its because you have to find them. Press down on your D-Pad to find them easily.
Thats not it at all, after killing all 4, the next group does not spawn. After doin on Easy, Medium, and Hard I know what Im doing, they just wont spawn and I can't figure out how to fix it. Im going to try on a different Xbox tomorrow, but I seriously doubt it's my Xbox. Ill try again in the morning, it BETTER work.

Tha Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:48 AM   #9
Mad Sativa

Mad Sativa's Gamercard
Quote:
This guy thinks he is a god or something. The fact is he doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. It's kinda of funny how he is trying act all smart and rip on the guy, when he is the one being laughed at. Classic

Yeah use the broken search feature before posting
Mad Sativa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 06:03 AM   #10
CheezyLotus

CheezyLotus's Gamercard
Quote:

its actually "up" on the d-pad.....
CheezyLotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 06:15 AM   #11
iCondemned

iCondemned's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil d 916 View Post
dont like the game that much to go through again i guess ill sit here with my 900 GS anyone else fell the same way
You can stick with your 900, I'm going for the 1000 like a real man.
iCondemned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 06:28 AM   #12
NaK Quinn

Quinn351 SVT's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Sativa View Post
This guy thinks he is a god or something. The fact is he doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. It's kinda of funny how he is trying act all smart and rip on the guy, when he is the one being laughed at. Classic

Hey fuck you buddy. I had the same problem, killed the first 4 then nothing else would spawn. I pressed Up or Down on the D pad to turn on that heat view thing and saw the enemy. After I put the scope on them he marked them and told me to take them out. Was just posting something that helped me get threw it. No need to be an asshole. Sorry someone with 100,000+ gamerscore does have a clue.
Old 10-16-2010, 06:41 AM   #13
PLEYOR

PLEYOR's Gamercard
Quote:
Hey fuck you buddy. I had the same problem, killed the first 4 then nothing else would spawn. I pressed Up or Down on the D pad to turn on that heat view thing and saw the enemy. After I put the scope on them he marked them and told me to take them out. Was just posting something that helped me get threw it. No need to be an asshole. Sorry someone with 100,000+ gamerscore does have a clue.
Are you even old enough to play half the games that have helped you get that 100,000+ gs?
PLEYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 06:56 AM   #14
NaK Quinn

Quinn351 SVT's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLEYOR View Post
Are you even old enough to play half the games that have helped you get that 100,000+ gs?
Thats the best you can do? Seriously, keep it on topic or goto PM's.

Last edited by NaK Quinn; 10-16-2010 at 08:06 AM.
Old 10-16-2010, 08:49 AM   #15
homer09001

Danhill87's Gamercard
so far i have tried the first mission on Tier 1 and have died about 5 times because i try to be clever and knife everyone for the 2 secs timer pause, going to try again today without being stupid
Old 10-16-2010, 08:51 AM   #16
iiDaRReN316x

i7z iDaRReNx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
IMO Medal of Honor > Reach, this game takes skill thats why people from MW2 Get raped at it.

iiDaRReN316x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 09:06 AM   #17
xTGMx INF3RNO

xTGMx INF3RNO's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
^ very true this is a good game not for cod noobs.

xTGMx INF3RNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 09:12 AM   #18
iiDaRReN316x

i7z iDaRReNx's Gamercard

You might get 850.

Old 10-16-2010, 10:26 AM   #19
Barad
Reading 50 Shades of Grey

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
I'm definitely going for Tier 1 seeing as some of these multiplayer ones (only fire control really) is gonna be impossible for me..

**Work of Jardinho**
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 10:30 AM   #20
Trash Man

oO Trash Man Oo's Gamercard

What are the time limits like? Are they tight? Do you need to run through or can you take your time and keep in cover and take people out?

Trash Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 04:43 PM   #21
Balc0ra

Balc0ra's Gamercard
Quote:
Just did that one myself. And same thing happened. Was wating for Dust to mention the other camp. But nothing.

Restarted... Still nothing after the 4 first guys. But on the 3th restart I started to look around. And when I found the 2nd camp, Dust started to talk. He never mentioned the next camp. I had to find em my self. The nav point did not show until I zoomed in on it.

Edit: oh and the one before that where you need to cover with the 249... I did not wanna waste my bullets. So I used the M9. Still worked. Used less then a min to get it done lol. Rapid fire with a M9 and he did not fire. So I had 700 rounds to waste at that last stand off lol.

Last edited by Balc0ra; 10-16-2010 at 04:46 PM.
Balc0ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 06:01 PM   #22
Dead Herb

Dead Herb's Gamercard
I've just finished the Tier levels and I gotta say they are relatively easy, the only level that gave me some shit was "Belly of the Beast" as I couldn't seem to find a safe spot for the last section til I ran it on hard again and found one.
As for the game I must say I thought the campaign was alright a few little glitches but I've played worse.

Last edited by Dead Herb; 10-16-2010 at 10:54 PM.
Dead Herb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 10:14 PM   #23
DEAD DINGO

DEAD DINGO 69's Gamercard
they should of let you do teir 1 right from the begining or did away with it and put an achievement saying finish the game without dieing
DEAD DINGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 11:43 PM   #24
ChizCafe

DrChiz's Gamercard
Can someone please tell me how hard this is to stay under par. Like will I always have to be getting headshots and knife kills to make the par, because I basically got to the MG nest part on the first level around 4 minutes and that was with knifing probably 6 people and a couple headshots. Then I died cause stupid prone made me come back up for some reason IDK. But I just wondering how difficult it was to make the par, cause I can stay alive.
ChizCafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 12:31 AM   #25
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
The par is a piece of cake to make. On the last level, I had a whole 7 minutes left to spare. There's one mission, the one where you have the M249, where I had like 1:30 left before I failed, but that's the only one that cuts close.

All in all, it's just like Hard pretty much with a gracious time limit. It's easy.

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 01:19 AM   #26
ChizCafe

DrChiz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
The par is a piece of cake to make. On the last level, I had a whole 7 minutes left to spare. There's one mission, the one where you have the M249, where I had like 1:30 left before I failed, but that's the only one that cuts close.

All in all, it's just like Hard pretty much with a gracious time limit. It's easy.
But did you do a lot of headshots and knifing to slow the timer down, I am talking about how bad is the Par if you basically just kill and move forward and not slow the timer down
Old 10-17-2010, 07:03 AM   #27
ZedChuva

ZedChuva's Gamercard

I like the fact they have this in the game. I loved "Arcade Mode" in MW, and was really hoping they'd keep it in MW2. It's a fun addition for sure. I still question some of the leader board times tho.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:38 AM   #28
EnqeN

Codex x360a's Gamercard
I think the singelplayes is kinda good So no problem for me doing the Tier 1 mode.
But speaking of gameplay, mw is better. But when it comes to the story moh wins my heart :P

100% Retail: 47
100% Arcade:

50 005 GS - 09.11.2011 (MW3, Requiem)

60 100 GS - 08.04.2012 (COD2, War Hardened)
70 000 GS - 13.11.2012 (HALO 4, Lone Wolf Legend)
80 005 GS - 01.06.2013 (GoW Judgment, Quality Soldiering)
EnqeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 12:24 PM   #29
iiDaRReN316x

i7z iDaRReNx's Gamercard

This is some Tier 1 bullshit hehe

Old 10-17-2010, 01:52 PM   #30
ChizCafe

DrChiz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnqeN View Post
I think the singelplayes is kinda good So no problem for me doing the Tier 1 mode.
But speaking of gameplay, mw is better. But when it comes to the story moh wins my heart :P
Yeah no shit.
You cant match the fluid 60fps movement of a CoD twitch shooter game, but the story kicks ass in MoH like you said. MoH runs at 30fps and the controls and movement feel so heavy and clunky to me like in BFBC2 and then after beating this on Hard all day, hopped onto CoD4 and like it was so sensitive and 100 times faster, took me a while to get into grove of playing it again.