(If you found all agility orbs) help us out here...

Monk Monk 06

It seams like everyone finds the last few in the same places, A lot of people only have like 1-5 more to find.

this thread is for people to post where they found their last few orbs at, hopefully it will lead to others finding theres.

What seems to be the most overlooked orb is the one on top of the big sphere in shi gen (Melissa fang-Yin's base)

And my 499th was on top of the stadium looking base (Oakley's base)

For for thoes who only need a few orbs lets help each other, thoes of you who have a long ways to go, use the guides.

So if u can remember your last few orbs pls post them.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was checking all the orbs off on a map, but I lost one in Shai Gen. I thought it was in the north island, but it was in the west island, at the top of the skyscraper with loads of rings going up the corner. Didn't know it was there, and just climbed it to have a look at the surrounding area, and there it was :D Was bouncing around the room like a little kid - great moment, lol!

Ok......so.....I will share my experience with the dreadfully mundane task of orb hunting. First off I found all 500 agility orbs without a guide and found 297 hidden orbs without a guide as well. Used to guide last night and within 30 minutes found the last 3 without a single problem. I agree with the second post about los muertos. There were a few there that I didnt get in the beginning of the game that were some of the last ones i found. As for the globe? I HAVE NO EARTHLY IDEA WHY ANYONE WOULD NOT HAVE A HINTING SUSPICION THAT ONE WOULD BE UP THERE..........A...G...I...L..I..T..Y.. ORB....DEEDEEDEE. Anyway, I got to 497 and was stuck for a few hours and after searching Shai-gen again (had a feeling they would be there) there is a building that goes up halfway and then seperates into 2 towers that i overlooked and VIOLA!!! ALL THREE WERE THERE. Another tip would be to not spend too much time seaching the rocky areas scattered along the shoreline. There are some there but chances are if you only have 1 or a few left to find it won't be there. Don't use the guide it looks more fustrating than helpful unless you are starting the search all over. Just zone out, turn volume up, jump around and be patient.

I HAVE NO EARTHLY IDEA WHY ANYONE WOULD NOT HAVE A HINTING SUSPICION THAT ONE WOULD BE UP THERE..........A...G...I...L..I..T..Y.. ORB....DEEDEEDEE

Lol but it seems like its unscaleable and u definitely need to have 4 agility stars to get it.

Ok......so.....I will share my experience with the dreadfully mundane task of orb hunting. First off I found all 500 agility orbs without a guide and found 297 hidden orbs without a guide as well. Used to guide last night and within 30 minutes found the last 3 without a single problem. I agree with the second post about los muertos. There were a few there that I didnt get in the beginning of the game that were some of the last ones i found. As for the globe? I HAVE NO EARTHLY IDEA WHY ANYONE WOULD NOT HAVE A HINTING SUSPICION THAT ONE WOULD BE UP THERE..........A...G...I...L..I..T..Y.. ORB....DEEDEEDEE. Anyway, I got to 497 and was stuck for a few hours and after searching Shai-gen again (had a feeling they would be there) there is a building that goes up halfway and then seperates into 2 towers that i overlooked and VIOLA!!! ALL THREE WERE THERE. Another tip would be to not spend too much time seaching the rocky areas scattered along the shoreline. There are some there but chances are if you only have 1 or a few left to find it won't be there. Don't use the guide it looks more fustrating than helpful unless you are starting the search all over. Just zone out, turn volume up, jump around and be patient.

Yep, I had missed the three on the Shai_Gen building that splits into two. It is because the building stands alone and you would never naturally have to scale it in the course of playing the game, you would probably just go round it.

My other last couple were on top of the dome in Shai-Gen and my very last was a 1* agility on a crate in the building yard.

Best tip: search at night, they are much more obvious. Oh, and be aware of short draw distances, just cos you can see the building doesn't mean you are close enough to see an orb that may be on top of it.

be sure to check los muertos south island. There are just like 4 orbs on the north island. Los muertos has around 220 orbs, The volk has 150 orbs and shai-gen 120 orbs. The other orbs are on The Keep.

In los muertos check funland. There are many orbs there and i was suprised when there was still 1 orb there i forgot to get.

If u find 1 orb also check that area for more orbs because it could be a place u have never been before.

I finally foud my last one, It was on the rocks around the observatory! I guess i missed one when i was hunting a long time ago, or icouldnt reach it. I is was remote and you theres no tall buildings around it so there was no way u could see it be just looking.

My last 3 or so were in los muertos. I think everyone overlooks these because they spend their time trying to get good enough for the other 2 islands. My last one seemed too obvious to miss but I'll list it just in case. In Los Muertos, 1 or 2 buildings North of your first checkpoint (the tower one) there are 2 large buildings connected by a vent or something. Right there in the middle was the orb.

My last few were the low ones cluster in south LM (around bars and strip club signs), probably because I was always looking up for them. 499 was in front of the billboard near the parking garage in LM. 500 was on Golyak's oil rig. I can't believe I had missed that one, since that is where I started the orb hunt run after I defeated all of the bosses. Hope it helps.

I found my last orb, in shai-gen, i had 10 orbs left and decided to ditch the rest of achievements and focus on this task, i thaught to myself stealing gang cars can wait i've almost got this, so i start hoping around, and bam 3 lined up in a row in the volk oil yard, yeah only 7 more to, so i continue bouncing down the street and i see a shiny green object atop a building, bam another one, 4 down 6 to go. I then continue on my journy and find 5 more in the shipyard in volk, i was so excited since it had only been 15 minutes or so since i started my hunt for the last 10 orbs, I was thinking I will have this achievement in no time at this rate, finding these orbs isn't so hard, but then I couldn't find my last one, I searched high, i searched low, I searched everywhere I could think of I just couldn't find it, the thaught of a guide popped into my head but i didn't really want to go through a guide of 500 orbs just to find one. After 10 hours of playing, then a good nights sleep and another 3 hours the next day I finally found it, admist the shai-gen sky scrapers. If your having lots of trouble finding your last few don't bother with a guide my advice would be just hop around looking everywhere you would suspect a orb to be, usually the last few are level 4 orbs at the top of the really high and hard buildings to climb.

i got 2 more agility to go. i cant find this building that turns into two towers that is spoken of either. but if theres three up there then i may have already been there.

yeah i dont know what that building is either i never noticed it...

i think i may have found the building with the two towers. its just south west of The Block supply point. when you reach the freeway dont cross, go to your left towards the ocean. Thats how I found it. I don't know for sure if thats it, but I found my 499th orb there just now. 1 effing more to go! then 25 secret orbs to find!

I've just lost hope on finding the last 5 agility orbs by bouncing around, so I've officially started going through a guide looking for the last 5. I know I already got all 5 at the keep, and thought I missed a few in Shai-gen, but I went through the northern and western islands and I found none. haven't tried the eastern island yet, but I really think I might've overlooked them down in los muertos...

Only time will tell now

i still have 1 hidden orb left, after hours of looking around i've put that goal aside for a while. now that they've made them louder i'm going to look again, sorta. but for my last agility orb, it was, like many ppl, on top of the 'globe' in shi-gen (aka: Intellicenter), sorry don't remember where any of the other orbs were near the end.

I just found my last one near ground level in Los Muertos (north east side) right in front of a pink neon club's sign called "Rough Riders". I also found my last few in the southern-most Volk area on top of those giant crane things. Mellisa Wong's geodome was also one of my final agility orbs.

Good luck for all those still hunting..

I just found my last one near ground level in Los Muertos (north east side) right in front of a pink neon club's sign called "Rough Riders". I also found my last few in the southern-most Volk area on top of those giant crane things. Mellisa Wong's geodome was also one of my final agility orbs.

Good luck for all those still hunting..