PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Dream Chronicles
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-21-2010, 06:14 PM   #1
MajinFro

MajinFro's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Gamerscore League Season 5 MVP   Donator - Level 1   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Gem Location Guide

I am going through on the pc version screen shotting the rooms and marking the gems and confirming their location on the xbla version. Gem locations change from the default locations in Co-Op and if it is not your first time playing the game. If you have already beaten the game, select NEW GAME to get the default locations again.

Chapter One
NO GEMS

Chapter Two 2 Gems total(2/115)
2 Gems (2 Green)

Chapter Three 15 Gems Total(17/115)
6 Gems(3 Green, 1 Blue, 2 Purple) in Room - You must click on the lamp to turn the lights on to collect

9 Gems(8 Blue, 1 Green) in Dollhouse - Lights must be on in the individual rooms to collect

Chapter Four 10 Gems total(27/115)
10 Gems(5 Blue, 2 Green, 3 Purple) - Must Build Bridge to Get Gems on other side
In The PC Version a green gem appears where the red x'd circle is but in the XBLA version it is where the red circle is

Chapter Five 7 Gems Total(34/115)
7 Gems(4 Blue,1 Green, 2 Purple)

Chapter Six 8 Gems Total(42/115)
8 Gems(5 Blue, 2 Green, 1 Purple)

Chapter Seven 8 Gems Total(50/115)
8 Gems(8 White)

Chapter Eight 3 Gems Total(53/115)
3 Gems(3 White) - Gems are on the puzzle wall to open door after finding 8 cards

Chapter Nine 9 Gems Total(62/115)
7 Gems(1 Blue, 1 Green, 5 Purple)

2 Gems(1 Green, 1 Purple)- Must Open Piano to find
On The PC version a purple gem -appears where the red x'd circle is but in the XBLA version it is where the red circle is

Chapter Ten 5 Gems total(67/115)
5 Gems(3 Blue, 2 Purple)

Chapter Eleven 5 Gems Total(72/115)
5 Gems(1 Blue, 4 Purple) - The gem circled with light blue is actually hidden in the bottom gold ring around the blue flowerpot on the floor. You pretty much can't see it, so click towards the middle on the left side of the design coming out of the ring.

Chapter Twelve 5 Gems Total(77/115)
5 Gems(3 Green, 2 Purple) The X'd Red circle gem is not there but instead down around the light blue circle. On the XBLA version there are bricks on the ground there and you can zoom into the picture and twist the camera right to see a purple gem hiding behind said bricks.

Chapter Thirteen 5 Gems Total(82/115)
5 Gems(2 Blue, 3 Green) The Green Crossed out Circle's gem is actually under a bright green 4 leaf clover that is in the blue circle on the xbla version.

Chapter Fourteen 13 Gems Total (95/115)
5 Gems(2 Blue, 2 Green, 1 Purple) The yellow circled gem is gotten by zooming in and twisting the camera left on the xbla version.

4 Gems(1 Blue, 2 Green, 1 Purple)Click on the area around Tutti Frutti and the scales to zoom in and find these 4 gems.

4 Gems(1 Blue, 3 Purple) Click on the main gate to zoom in and find these 4 gems around the poles. The x'd out gem is actually located on the ground below it in the red circle on the xbla version. It is at the point ground meets wall.

Chapter Fifteen 5 Gems Total(100/115)
3 Gems(1 Blue, 2 Purple)

1 Gem(1 Blue) Left Tree Puzzle

1 Gem(1 Blue) Right Tree Puzzle

Chapter Sixteen 10 Gems Total(110/115)
5 Gems(1 Blue, 1 Green, 3 Purple)

1 Gem(1 blue) 1st Puzzle from left

1 Gem(1 blue) 2nd Puzzle from left

1 Gem(1 Blue) 3rd Puzzle from left

2 Gems(2 Blue) Last Puzzle from left

Chapter Seventeen 5 Gems Total(115/115)
5 Gems(3 Blue, 2 Green) Can't collect any gems until the lights are on and the gems upstairs can't be collected until the stairs puzzle is done.

Chapter Eighteen
NO Gems

Last edited by MajinFro; 10-22-2010 at 01:03 AM.
MajinFro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:58 PM   #2
Mightymango

Send a message via MSN to Mightymango

MightyMango's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Mightymango   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Nice work Fro, this game looks to be a very easy 200

^^ Updated 9.26.11

FORUM RULES
Read and Follow them

Mightymango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:20 AM   #3
MajinFro

MajinFro's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Gamerscore League Season 5 MVP   Donator - Level 1   Member of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightymango View Post
Nice work Fro, this game looks to be a very easy 200
yea I thought the same thing but I have yet to break 44 minutes and I have been 8k short of the 1.2million.
Old 10-22-2010, 02:33 AM   #4
Kirstiferlumbus

Kirstifer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just a heads up, if your going to circle stuff, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE use a bright color, not black, never black. Even red would suffice, but stuff like bright green, blue even purple. Black is REALLY hard to look for, specially if your looking for one measly gem/object.

Awesome work, but maybe go back and change the color? I know its a pain, but it would be 100x more helpful.

And thanks for this. God knows im about to throw my xbox out the window with frustration. x.x

Yes. I am female. Get over it.
Yes. My display pic IS my cat. He sees into your soul.
Yes. I am blunt, to the point, and very opinionated. Again, Get over it.
Kirstiferlumbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:32 AM   #5
Mightymango

Send a message via MSN to Mightymango

MightyMango's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Mightymango   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinFro View Post
yea I thought the same thing but I have yet to break 44 minutes and I have been 8k short of the 1.2million.
Yeah, I retract my previous statement. I saw only one person in the world is over 1.2 million.

You have to be fast and accurate, have you tried co-op with Bro and see if that helps?

^^ Updated 9.26.11

FORUM RULES
Read and Follow them

Mightymango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 04:05 AM   #6
MajinFro

MajinFro's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightymango View Post
Yeah, I retract my previous statement. I saw only one person in the world is over 1.2 million.

You have to be fast and accurate, have you tried co-op with Bro and see if that helps?
layout of items changes in co-op. Our fastest time not worrying about gems was 36 minutes but we got tied up on the piano and stairs puzzles due to them being different.

Co-Op Local
36 minutes and 12 gems = 800 something thousand.

Co-Op Xbox Live
2 hours 30 minutes (1st time we played) 115 gems = 600 something thousand

Single player
44 minutes and 113 gems = 1.11 million
45 minutes and 114 gems = 1.10 million
Old 10-24-2010, 04:13 PM   #7
Kirstiferlumbus

Kirstifer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I see you changed the color, thank you SOOO much, >.> they should really put some neon signs on some of those gems though >.<

Yes. I am female. Get over it.
Yes. My display pic IS my cat. He sees into your soul.
Yes. I am blunt, to the point, and very opinionated. Again, Get over it.
Kirstiferlumbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 12:53 AM   #8
ShaneForWax

Send a message via AIM to ShaneForWax Send a message via Yahoo to ShaneForWax Send a message via Skype™ to ShaneForWax

HouseMDfan's Gamercard
Looks good. Thanks for this. I'm working on just finishing the game. I'm stuck on the cards part.

-Sig by GSDragon-
Harry: Shane's a what? Shane is an... ex-con, a murderer, perhaps! Oh, god, please tell me you're not heterosexual!
Shane: I'm a girl. Female. Harry.
Official Xbox LIVE Ambassador and GamerchiX
My Beta Participation: Frontlines Fuel of War, COD4, COD W@W, Medal of Honor, BLUR, Xbox LIVE preview, Xbox Xpert, Full House Poker, Zuma Blitz (Facebook), Dragon Age Legends
ShaneForWax is offline   Reply With Quote