Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > F1 2010
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-25-2010, 06:36 PM   #31
LFC2K6

LFC2K6's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelton View Post
It's possible. In my current season (5) the Force India team is in third in the Constructors Championship. Teams can get better and worse as you progress through your career. If you stick with your starting team, they will eventually be able to rival the top teams. You can really feel the difference between seasons, when your car's performance has been increased.
Is it like... The car will feel like it did at the end of last season, at the start of the next?
Old 10-25-2010, 06:46 PM   #32
Shelton

Tully123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LFC2K6 View Post
Is it like... The car will feel like it did at the end of last season, at the start of the next?
A lot better in my experience. I stayed with Lotus from season 1 to season 2 and the difference was like night and day. I had a couple of wins in my first season, but mostly mid pack finishes. Second season, I was on the podium every race.

Steve Hood (IIRC) confirmed that the upgrades do not carry across between seasons, on Codemasters forum. I'm not pulling the info out of thin air.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:08 PM   #33
LFC2K6

LFC2K6's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelton View Post
A lot better in my experience. I stayed with Lotus from season 1 to season 2 and the difference was like night and day. I had a couple of wins in my first season, but mostly mid pack finishes. Second season, I was on the podium every race.

Steve Hood (IIRC) confirmed that the upgrades do not carry across between seasons, on Codemasters forum. I'm not pulling the info out of thin air.
Lies. Lies. Lies. I always get my info from thin air, it makes things more fun
Old 10-26-2010, 08:16 AM   #34
amacteur
Graphics Team

Send a message via Skype™ to amacteur

amacteur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - amacteur   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
I finally got this achievement, wow was not that easy

Here is my final ranking:

Me: 182 points
Hamilton: 163 points
Webber: 162 points
Button: 161 points
Alonso: 161 points

Sorry for not recording every result, but I managed to be 1st in 5 races (Bahrein, Montreal, Valencia, Monza and Sao Paolo).

Good luck to everybody who's trying to get that

2014 season has been crazy... Roll on 2015!
amacteur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:16 PM   #35
MC B0B x360a

MC B0B x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 2   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
I have fuel and tyre sim on, in a Virgin at Bahrain I can go around 1:58/9
However 2nd season in the Ferrari I pulled a 1:55 in qualifying and 1:56/7 through the race. Everything is generally a little sharper in a better car adding up to a big difference.
I imagine it will be even bigger at Red bull/Mclaren.
I cant figure this game out. My best lap ever in the vigin car at bahrain was a 1:59.xxx and most of my laps were above 2:00.xxx So last night i decided to give to load up bahrain on expert. Same car, same set up and i ran in the 1:56.1's and got pole. Even my slowest lap was faster than my previous fastest lap. Is still think i am going to do the first season on medium or hard because i dont know the tracks. Does anyone had a list of times that i can expect the top qualifiers to run for each track on expert. This way i can gauge how my times would compare if i bumped it up to expert.

MC B0B x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:47 PM   #36
LFC2K6

LFC2K6's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC B0B x360a View Post
I cant figure this game out. My best lap ever in the vigin car at bahrain was a 1:59.xxx and most of my laps were above 2:00.xxx So last night i decided to give to load up bahrain on expert. Same car, same set up and i ran in the 1:56.1's and got pole. Even my slowest lap was faster than my previous fastest lap. Is still think i am going to do the first season on medium or hard because i dont know the tracks. Does anyone had a list of times that i can expect the top qualifiers to run for each track on expert. This way i can gauge how my times would compare if i bumped it up to expert.
To be honest, that just sound like practice. Sounds like you've figured out the track and are cutting your times.
Old 10-26-2010, 06:54 PM   #37
MC B0B x360a

MC B0B x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 2   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
To be honest, that just sound like practice. Sounds like you've figured out the track and are cutting your times.
I hope your right. problem is i have only raced about 15 laps since i have gotten the game. (trying to finish modern warfare 2). I do agree with you though about getting better. My major problem with this game is the feel of the car. I am used to Forza where the cars are so smooth and easy to drive. I was surprised when i started this game how jerky, powerful, and aggressive the cars were. I was expecting an f1 car to handle with ease, but i guess i didnt take the massive power to weight ratio into consideration.

Old 10-26-2010, 07:07 PM   #38
LFC2K6

LFC2K6's Gamercard
Quote:
I hope your right. problem is i have only raced about 15 laps since i have gotten the game. (trying to finish modern warfare 2). I do agree with you though about getting better. My major problem with this game is the feel of the car. I am used to Forza where the cars are so smooth and easy to drive. I was surprised when i started this game how jerky, powerful, and aggressive the cars were. I was expecting an f1 car to handle with ease, but i guess i didnt take the massive power to weight ratio into consideration.
Changes to your set-up or assists should only really be giving you about 0.5secs per lap. Gaining 4 seconds+ per lap is just down to you.

This also shocked me too, the main thing was the speed at which some of the corners can be taken. Like in Catalunya I'm thinking "I really should be braking now!!" but the car just keeps on gripping around the corners at full speed.

You need to learn how to be smooth though, F1 is unlike any other race, for example on Bahrain you could easily push for a 1:53. But this is not sustainable as you will eventually crash due to how hard you're pushing. Whereas if you drop back and post consistent 1:56 every lap, you should keep the car on the track at a good speed. Consistency is key here. You don't have to win the race by 40 seconds, you just need to win.

One thing you'll notice with this game though, when you turn the fuel consumption on and tyre wear. If you're on a long race(say 50%+) it amazes me how hard it is to be fast with a full fuel load, and how much the feel of the car changes through a single race!
At the start of a race it's a struggle to keep the car going, but by the end the car has an almost "time trial" performance.
I love this game.
Old 10-26-2010, 07:17 PM   #39
daenius

Daenius's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   x360a Book Club
Quote:
I love this game.
Except sometimes the AI just doesn't pit. Or sometimes you get held up by the lollipop guy in the pitlane for no reason at all.
Or sometimes AI cars are not affected by tyre wear and fuel sim while yours is. Or sometimes the AI cars simply ghost through you when you're ahead of them and are about to enter the pitlane, therefore fucking up your whole race.
Or sometimes the first person to cross the finishing line in qualifying gets about 30 seconds taken off his laptime, therefore making the whole qualifying session unnecessary.

But other than that, I love it too

x360a F1 2011 World Championship - McLaren Driver #1

Last edited by daenius; 10-26-2010 at 08:05 PM.
daenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 07:31 PM   #40
LFC2K6

LFC2K6's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by daenius View Post
Except sometimes the AI just doesn't pit. Or sometimes you get held up by the lollipop guy in the pitlane for no reason at all.
Or sometimes AI cars are not affected by tyre wear and fuel sim while yours is. Or sometimes the AI cars simply ghost through you when you're ahead of them and enter the pitlane, therefore fucking up your whole race.
Or sometimes the first person to cross the finishing line in qualifying gets about 30 seconds taken off his laptime, therefore making the whole qualifying session unnecessary.

But other than that, I love it too
Yes but, these things haven't happened a lot to me and are about to disappear!
So I still love this game.
Old 10-26-2010, 08:07 PM   #41
daenius

Daenius's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   x360a Book Club
Quote:
Yes but, these things haven't happened a lot to me and are about to disappear!
So I still love this game.
I have one more (just happened):

You're faster than your teammate in qualifying, you're actually overtaking him on his fast lap while doing yours; and when you post a 1:20:000 at the end of the lap, he posts a 1:18:000. Now that is fucked up!

Old 10-26-2010, 08:17 PM   #42
LFC2K6

LFC2K6's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by daenius View Post
I have one more (just happened):

You're faster than your teammate in qualifying, you're actually overtaking him on his fast lap while doing yours; and when you post a 1:20:000 at the end of the lap, he posts a 1:18:000. Now that is fucked up!
That's because the AI qualifying times are generated by the game.
There are only other cars on the track to give the illusion that they are actually setting those times.

It's something to do with the accelerating time & "jump to track" functions why they made it that way.
Old 10-26-2010, 08:52 PM   #43
MC B0B x360a

MC B0B x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
That's because the AI qualifying times are generated by the game.
There are only other cars on the track to give the illusion that they are actually setting those times.

It's something to do with the accelerating time & "jump to track" functions why they made it that way.
is this getting fixed in the patch also?

Old 10-26-2010, 09:01 PM   #44
Shelton

Tully123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
is this getting fixed in the patch also?
No, it is a design choice.
Old 10-30-2010, 01:18 AM   #45
Furnace Inferno

Furnace Inferno's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1ferrari View Post
Spain - Q 1st | R 20th QT 1.27.800 RT 1.24.612 Horrible race bad crash,
Are the A.I doing different things, i thought the times were simulated so would be the same across the board?

On my 1st season at Cataluyna on Expert and full sim my qualifying time was a 1.24.8 which put me 12th, pole was a 1.22.xxx. I finished 20th going flat out lapping 1.25's on low fuel with the next slowest car doing 1.24's on a full tank and i only finished 20th because Vettel crashed out and 3 other cars got DSQ.
Furnace Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 09:46 AM   #46
f1ferrari

F1 Ferrari's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furnace Inferno View Post
Are the A.I doing different things, i thought the times were simulated so would be the same across the board?

On my 1st season at Cataluyna on Expert and full sim my qualifying time was a 1.24.8 which put me 12th, pole was a 1.22.xxx. I finished 20th going flat out lapping 1.25's on low fuel with the next slowest car doing 1.24's on a full tank and i only finished 20th because Vettel crashed out and 3 other cars got DSQ.
What happened, Q1-2 was dry, Q3 was wet, I got the pole easily should have stated in the summary, pole would have been 1.21 based on AI lap times in Q1 and 2. But the race was bad, only due to my setup, I must have missed a flaw in my race setup, the car was great towards the end of the race, but by then it was no good.
Stuck at Monaco now, need the patch to help me here for the win. hence no progress just yet. I will update the summary.

f1ferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 05:01 PM   #47
Furnace Inferno

Quote:
What happened, Q1-2 was dry, Q3 was wet, I got the pole easily should have stated in the summary, pole would have been 1.21 based on AI lap times in Q1 and 2. But the race was bad, only due to my setup, I must have missed a flaw in my race setup, the car was great towards the end of the race, but by then it was no good.
Stuck at Monaco now, need the patch to help me here for the win. hence no progress just yet. I will update the summary.
Ah ok, that makes sense i was starting to think my game was taking the piss with some ridiculous rubberbanding.

Just won two back to back races at Istanbul in the rain and Montreal in my Lotus .

The A.I are ridiculous though, i'm not sure if it is rubberbanding or they just push harder when you do to try and keep up, because i qualified on pole with a 1.17.2 (my opening flying lap to conserve the tyres) with the next best being a 1.18.1. Then in the race i was on it lapping 1.18.3 on the 2nd lap and then Alonso pulls out a 1.17.9 so next lap i do a 1.17.8 and start pulling away and get down to a 1.17.6 before i pit on lap 7 with my tires orange and started at 98%.

Alonso, Hamilton, Rosberg, Button all stay out on the option for another few laps with Alonso lasting until lap 11 and Hamilton setting a new fastest lap of 1.17.5 on worn tyres.

I just overtake Alonso as he leaves the pits and then both now on primes he starts dropping 1.17.9 bombs every lap and i'm now doing 1.17.8, it was just ridiculous, it took 5 laps of me putting out 1.17s and then a new lap record of 1.17.4 on primes before he relented and i started pulling away.

Which is what makes me think it is A.I behaviour rather than rubberbanding. Granted i shouldn't be able to pull away in a Lotus anyway as the A.I are too slow around Montreal but still i shouldn't have to pull out qualifying times for 21 laps just to win by 5s. It makes it so difficult to relax into a rhythm when your on the absolute edge of control lap after lap.

Qualifying times are always significantly slower than their actual race pace especially in the wet and you can tell they are going to be faster in the race because the cars lapping are absolutely flying.

Last edited by Furnace Inferno; 10-30-2010 at 05:04 PM.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:23 PM   #48
f1ferrari

F1 Ferrari's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by pined5551 View Post
I have now decided to put myself through this again, but i plan to take it too the extreme. 100% race distance on Expert, this being for my 7th and final season, hopefully also being my first with Red Bull. I am finishing my 5th now and have signed with Mercedes for season 6. I am also going to wait until the patch has been released for this. Should be interesting
Looking forward to seeing your 100% results.

Old 11-05-2010, 09:16 PM   #49
Furnace Inferno

Well just finished up on my 1st season on Expert in the Lotus:

W.D.C
Me 234
Webber 224
Vettel 204
Hamilton 186
Alonso 183
Rosberg 163
Button 158
Massa 124

W.C.C
Redbull 428
McClaren 344
Ferrari 304
Mercedes 256
Lotus 234
Toro Rosso 85
Force India 76
BMW Sauber 68

Stats
Experience Level = 23
Best Grid Position = 1[x5]
Podiums = 6
Best Race Finish = 1[x6]
Race Wins = 6

Vs. Trulli
Out raced: 17-2
Podiums: 6-0
Out Qualified: 19-0
Fastest Laps: 11-8
Championship Points: 234-0

Signed with Ferrari this year, wanted to go with Force India but i wanted the hot property achievement more and Force India were too low.

Also notice in my Trulli stats how i crushed him in qualifiying but race pace, of which mine is around the same as qualifying, he was faster on 8 tracks.

Last edited by Furnace Inferno; 11-05-2010 at 09:21 PM.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:02 PM   #50
Furnace Inferno

These are my rough positions as i'm not 100% sure on all of them:

Sakhir - 4th
Melbourne - 13th
Kuala Lumpur - 6th
Shanghai - 4th
Catalunya - 20th (Trulli beat me)
Monte Carlo - 11th
Istanbul - 1st
Montreal - 1st
Valencia - 11th
Silverstone - 4th
Hockenheim - 1st
Budapest - 15th (Trulli beat me)
Spa - 1st
Monza - 1st
Marina Bay - 5th
Suzuka - 7th
Yeongam - 4th
Sao Paulo - 4th
Yas Marina - 1st

Went into the last race with a 2 point lead on Webber expecting to finish second in the W.D.C as i qualified 4th with a 1.41.9 and Webber in 1st with a 1.41.2, though i wasn't 100% sure what would happen as no a.i driving around caught me in practice.

In the end it was a comfortable victory, i was only lapping 1.43s and cruised the last few laps and still won by 8s.

Had a little test drive of the Ferrari and Force India on the same track in timetrials and was lapping 5 seconds faster without trying, so i tried again in the Lotus and was doing 1.38s so it is useless for comparing times, they really need more stats in career mode.

The outcome of winning was also a little disappointing i wanted more than just a few stats, there wasn't even a seperate interview just for winning .
Old 11-06-2010, 03:09 PM   #51
chr!s

chriscba's Gamercard
3rd Season, Ferrari 2nd driver coming from 2 seasons at Lotus.

Sakhir
- Q5th R1st
Melbourne - Q8th R2nd (Pit glitch)
Kuala Lumpur - Q8th R1st
Shanghai - Q10th R1st
Catalunya - Q6th R14th (AI needs fixing)
Monte Carlo - Q1st R1st (Post patch onwards)
Istanbul - Q4th R1st
Montreal - Q1st R1st
Valencia - Q13th R1st
Silverstone - WET Q7th R2nd (went for inters before the track dried, lost 1st place on final lap)
Hockenheim - Q1st R1st
Budapest - Q1st R9th (glad to finish this, points are a bonus)
Spa - Q8th R1st
Monza - Q4th R1st

5 races left to dnf for the acheivement, will race these some other time.
Only 1 wet race out of the above, all in all a surprisingly enjoyable albeit lucky 3 quarters of a season.

Standings after Monza
Me 288
Webber 151
Vettel 126
Alonso 115
Hamilton 89
chr!s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:47 AM   #52
G3N3TIC FoX

FoX XBL's Gamercard
Hi all,
here is my result

-4th Season - RedBull (2nd Driver) // W.E Short - 20%

01-Sakhir: Q/6 - R/1
02-Melbourne: Q/6 - R/2
03-Kuala Lumpur: Q/1 (wet) - R/1
04-Shanghai: Q/6 - R/1
05-Catalunya: Q/5 - R/DNF
06-Monaco: Q/14 - R/DNF
07-Istanbul: Q/5 - R/2
08-Montréal: Q/1 (wet) - R/2
09-Valencia: Q/1 (wet) - R/2
10-Silverstone: Q/1 (wet) - R/1
11-Hockenheim: Q/1 - R/1
12-Budapest: Q/1 (wet) - R/DNF
13-SPA Francorchamps: Q/2 - R/1
14-Monza: Q/1 - C/DNF
15-Marina Bay: Q/1 (wet) - R/DNF
16-Suzuka: Q/1 (wet) - R/DNF
17-Yeongam: Q/1 (wet) - R/DNF
18-São Paulo: Q/24 - R/DNF
19-Yas Marina: Q/24 - R/DNF

I have to finish first at 222 points,followed by Hamilton at 215 points.

Achievement unlocked 12 november 2010, after patch

Last edited by G3N3TIC FoX; 11-13-2010 at 12:17 PM.
G3N3TIC FoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:16 PM   #53
f1ferrari

F1 Ferrari's Gamercard
Nice little Bump here for all those still trying to get it, got mine today wohoo hard slog but finally.

Old 02-16-2011, 01:52 PM   #54
daenius

Daenius's Gamercard

After getting a wheel last week, finally started my Expert Championship, I will update the races as I progress in the season:

Red Bull Racing | Driver 1 | Season 5

Bahrain - Q 1st | R 1st QT 1:56:221 RT 1:56:482

Pulled away from Webber, who started in 2nd and managed to build a gap of +8 seconds before my pitstop. Considerably faster than the competition.

Melbourne - Q 1st | R 1st QT 1:27:258 RT 1:27:776

Qualifying was insane, the top 5 were within 1 tenth of a second. Managed to get a good start and won the race with a gap of +30 on Hamilton.

Kuala Lumpur - Q 1st | R 1st QT 1:34:832 RT 1:36:400

After being behind the top spot by 1.5 seconds in Qualifying, I changed my setup and put in a blistering lap, took pole and managed to hold Webber off until the end of the race. Gap to Webber: +4.5 seconds.

Shanghai - Q 3rd | R 2nd QT 1:36:511 RT 1:36:719

Since Shanghai is one of my weakest tracks, I did not expect too much. Qualifying was an absolute horror, Webber's time was absolutely unbeatable.
Race started perfectly, I was 1st until my pit stop - then I got held up by the traffic and lost a lot of time, so I fell back behind Alonso in 2nd and Webber in 1st.
After some hard pushing, I overtook Alonso one lap before the finish and secured a Red Bull 1-2 finish.

Catalunya - Q 1st | R 9th QT 1:22:191 RT 1:23:009

I couldn't even believe that I actually qualified on pole in Catalunya, but an absolute stunner of a lap put me there.
After the start the usual Catalunya glitches started appearing, cars just being superfast after they pass you, etc.
When Bruno Senna posts the fastest lap of the race and finishes 6th, you know Codies have fucked up the AI on this track.

Monaco - Q 1st | R 1st QT 1:23:023 (WET) RT 1:18:201

One of my favourite races, good time for pole on INTs, good win.

Istanbul - Q 1st | R 1st QT 1:27:512 RT 1:27:979

Another one of my strong tracks, good and fast race.

Montréal - Q 1st | R 1st QT 1:16:030 RT 1:15:334

Considering this is my favourite track of all, this race was a horror.
Drove out a considerable lead over the first 5 laps until I pitted (had about 30 secs on 2nd) and got a drive-through for pit-lane speeding because I completely missed the limit.
After I drove out another lead of about 25-30 seconds and served my drive-through, I blew my wing off with 2 laps to go and had to pit - Alonso and Hamilton overtook me but I still managed to grind out the win somehow in the last 2 laps.

Valencia - Q 5th | R 2nd QT 1:40:966 RT 1:44:939 (WET)

Considering some people here got pole with times over 1:41 I was very surprised I only got into 5th with my time. Alonso got pole with a whopping 1:40:013.

Got a 20 second penalty for a caused collision when I overtook Button, only thing is I never touched him...

Silverstone
- Q 2nd | R 1st QT 1:31:919 RT 1:33:513

Actually thought I would get pole for that time until Alonso came back with a 1:31:887. Still managed to get the win with a perfect race.

Hockenheim -
Q 1st | R 1st QT 1:17:034 RT 1:18:114

One of my favourite tracks, got pole with a 1:17 and a gap of 2 seconds on 2nd even though I could go faster, drove it home safely and also got the "Schuperb" Achievement after this race

Budapest - Q 1st | R 1st QT 1:22:348 RT 1:22:072

Easy race, all went well.

Spa - Q 1st | R 1st QT 1:52:367 (WET) RT 1:48:428

Another one of my favourites, easy win.

Monza - Q 1st | R 1st QT 1:23:513 RT 1:23:319

Again, good and easy win, no competition.

Wrapped up the WDC after this race and crashed out in the last 5 races.

Singapore - Q 24th | R DNF QT -:--:--- RT -:--:---

Japan - Q 24th | R DNF QT -:--:--- RT -:--:---

Korea - Q 24th | R DNF QT -:--:--- RT -:--:---

Brazil - Q 24th | R DNF QT -:--:--- RT -:--:---

Abu Dhabi - Q 24th | R DNF QT -:--:--- RT -:--:---

Last edited by daenius; 02-18-2011 at 12:01 AM.
Old 02-18-2011, 09:19 AM   #55
f1ferrari

F1 Ferrari's Gamercard
Nice lap times, very closely matched with my own times, I think it's good to see similar lap-times.

Old 02-22-2011, 01:03 AM   #56
pined5551

Traveller Nick's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I already have the achievement. This is now my 4th season on Expert however this time it is at 100% distance, and i am not going to use cheeky wrecking tactics or restart a session if i get a penalty, or restart a race once the first 10 laps are done.

7th Season, Driver 2 at McLaren.

Bahrain: Q1, R1

Australia: Q2, R1 (Heavy rain for first 30 laps)

Malaysia: Q1, DNF (RAIN)

Shanghai: Q1, R7 (RAIN)

Spain: Q1, DNF

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monaco: Q19, DNF

Turkey: Q1, R2

Canada: Q1, R1

Valencia: Q5, R1

Silverstone: Q4 (Prime Tyre), DNF

I'm considering abandoning this attempt and returning to 20% distance. I'm only 28 points behind in the standings but with the AI being so much faster in the first half of a race it takes all the fun out of it.

Now at 20%

Germany: Q1, R1

Hungary: Q3, R1 (Heavy Rain)

Spa: Q1, R1

Monza: Q1, R1

Singapore: Q2, R2 (Rain)

Japan: Q6, R8

Last edited by pined5551; 03-20-2011 at 10:29 PM.
pined5551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:14 AM   #57
f1ferrari

F1 Ferrari's Gamercard
Be nice to see your times as well pinned, nice work on the 100% numb fingers spring to mind lol I will attempt this soon, just busy at the moment.

Old 02-26-2011, 04:34 AM   #58
pined5551

Traveller Nick's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Be nice to see your times as well pinned, nice work on the 100% numb fingers spring to mind lol I will attempt this soon, just busy at the moment.
Yeah i can add in some times for the next races. Won't be that great though. Also i use a racing wheel so no numb fingers for me haha. Just sore ankles from covering the break peddal all the time. Holding it above at an angle can be a real pain after an hour and a half. Have to lay it to one side on the straights lol. A reason i am not looking forward to Monaco, no straights and one of the longest races haha.
pined5551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:22 PM   #59
o H i T M a N z

o H i T M a N z's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Seen as i forgot to post here in my first season on Expert, i will do it this time in my 2nd season. First season on Expert i finished 2nd in the drivers championship for Torro Rosso.

Season 6 - Williams

Bahrain - Q 6th | R 5th

Melbourne - Q 12th | R 2nd

Kuala Lumpur - Q 5th | R 5th

Shanghai - Q 11th | R 1st

Catalunya - Q 3rd | R 17th

Monaco - Q DNS | R DNS

Istanbul - Q 1st | R 1st

Montréal - Q 1st | R 1st

Valencia - Q 12th | R 2nd

Silverstone - Q 14th | R 6th

Last edited by o H i T M a N z; 03-13-2011 at 01:42 PM.
o H i T M a N z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 02:29 PM   #60
MasterSparky

mastersparky's Gamercard
My Expert Career:

Barhain - Q 5th | R 1st Love this track, Easy Win, (Over 30seconds ahead)
Melbourne - Q 6th | R 1st Again, I really enjoy this track, another easy win.
Malaysia - Q 7th | R 3rd Not that fast on this track, happy with 3rd
China - Q 8th | R 2nd Chasing Alonso from the beginning and just couldnt catch up..
Spain - Q 15th | R 19th 19th! without a single mistake, the AI need fixing on this track!
Monaco - Q 10th | R 1st This is my sixth season and I dont think I've ever won this on the other difficulties, very happy with this win!
Istanbul - Q 1st | R 3rd Cant remember this one.
Montreal - Q 1st | R 1st Absolutely love this track, just the right length. I guess the AI on this are quite easy.
Valencia - Q 11th | R 3rd Could have done better in Q, Just got lazy... Could have won the race with a better starting pistion I think
Britain - Q 14st | R 7th Was surprised to get any points, not a fan of this track...
Germany - Q 1st | R 1st Very easy win, fun track also.
Hungary - Q 5th | R 3rd Dislike this track, and the pits screwed me over, had to really fight for third.
Spa - Q 1st | R 1st Easy Win. Stormed off from the very start.
Monza - Q 1st | R 1st Another easy win.
Singapore - Q 1st | R 3rd First and last time I span in this entire season, lost 3 places...Hamliton then crashed out ahead of me handing me 3rd (If I'd had won I'd have won the WDC, or placed above Button, didnt do either of these haha)
Japan - Q 8th | R 1st Not a fan of this track either, cant seem to get the sweeping corners right.. But the rain saved the day and I won easily *WON WDC*
Korean - No achievement so was worried... continued to crash out for the last 3 races... At the very end the achievement popped! Phew!
Loved this game, very very enjoyable and a good challenge... Cant wait for 2011!!

WDC Points = 299 Closest Rival = Button 197 (At point of winning WDC)