PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-20-2012, 11:43 PM   #31
baddkar

baddkar's Gamercard
Ohhh boy... My cousin played and 100% this game so I decided to play it. I'm missing 4 cheevos....

I've got 98/100 Kingdom
98/100 Damacus
58/60 Templars

34/100 Jerusalem (haven't even tried because of my luck with the other three)

I went through the entire Kingdom the day before yesterday and killed every Templar and got every flag that were still there. Played again last night and went through all 3 cities checking for the 30 Templars. After scouring every map in the game I should have found the last 2...

The crazy thing is I had one Kingdom Templar die while I was fighting a bunch of other guys and it never popped saying I killed him. I took note and went back the next day. Sure enough he was there, killed him again, and still nothing. That's when I quit.

Tonight I'm going to try to clear the cache and go straight for that Templar. If it doesn't pop I'm done with this game.

The worst thing is that I kept track of every flag I got while playing the game and still ended up missing some, which I guess is part of the glitchyness of the game.

For anyone that replayed the game to get the flags/Templars. How far must you go to unlock the cities and such? I mean I know I can do the Kingdom after about 10 minutes of game play but in order to unlock Jerusalem middle I need to practically beat the game again right?
baddkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:05 PM   #32
XToastySniperX

XToastySniperX's Gamercard
Yeah, and that is the very unfortunate bit about starting over. Having to play through half the game again just to unlock all areas of the map. I cannot help you directly with this, so all I can suggest is you try some of the possible fixes I listed. If those do not help, I am sorry to say that you may need to restart.

I wish you luck, good sir. Have a nice day, and let me know how it goes.

1. Assassin's Creed (1000/1000)
2. Assassin's Creed II (1000/1000)
3. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (1250/1250)
Working On - AC:R, Skyrim, and Portal 2

Check out my YouTube channel here!
XToastySniperX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:18 AM   #33
ChaosRyu

kristalizabeth's Gamercard
Oi I cleared my catche and am still missing two Templars. Have the Platinum Hits version and could not find them after using the map and checking off areas I have been at.

I honestly do not want to do the whole thing again.

Last edited by ChaosRyu; 10-01-2012 at 02:21 AM.
ChaosRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:25 PM   #34
XToastySniperX

Hrmm...

Sadly, that is what you may have to do. Make sure first that you have cleared all possible areas of Templars thoroughly, using the maps again. If the second go-around doesn't help, unfortunately you might need to re-do it.

I wish you the best of luck. Just know that you aren't alone. You're in an effing sea of people that have the same problem(s) as you here.

Old 11-05-2012, 09:42 PM   #35
baddkar

baddkar's Gamercard
So I know it's been awhile since my post but I wanted to update and say that one templar did show up and i was able to kill him but I am still missing 1 more templar and 3 flags (2 from kingdom and 1 from Jerusalem)

Tonight I might try this again... clear cache... no update... play offline... I'm going to go straight for Jerusalem. Checking all flags and Templars in those three districts. If I don't find that last flag I might REALLY have to stop worrying about completing this game. =(
baddkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:31 PM   #36
XToastySniperX

Sorry for not responding for a while, but I wish you all the best in completing it. Worse comes to worse you just... pretend to get all the achievements. :P

Old 06-26-2013, 05:25 PM   #37
XToastySniperX

Somebody else on this forum had a great idea.

If you're collecting flags and one of them is glitched, stop with that area and go collect other flags. So for example, if the bugged one is in The Kingdom, go get the others in Jerusalem and so on.

Once you have every other flag achievement aside from the one for The Kingdom (or whichever place you didn't finish), create a new save and go through the campaign, doing the minimal amount required to unlock the necessary areas. Collect your last batch of flags and presto.

I believe it was baddkar who came up with this, so thank him, not me.

Old 07-11-2013, 06:58 PM   #38
acsrock

Legit Dongo's Gamercard
Thread has been going for 3 years lol
I am unfortunately included in this ocean of people whom are having dumb glitches. Unfortunately, I am in the category of "He won't show up ever, even if I leave and come back," and "have no damn clue where he is."
I know it has been said to avoid clearing the cache, I am at that point where I have to. If I have to restart the game for this, it will be speed run central.
acsrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:05 PM   #39
acsrock

Legit Dongo's Gamercard
Confirmed that clearing cache does indeed work
Went through all kingdom templars again and #22 was there.
I did quite a few dances.
acsrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 05:29 PM   #40
Elraf28

Elraf28's Gamercard
A Templar in the kingdom did this to me. I KNEW I hadn't killed him, yet my numbers were off. I went back later and there he was! >.> I wish Altair could turn invisible.

PS AWESOME maps. I think the Templars should have checkboxes, but there aren't many of them so no biggie. :P

Last edited by Elraf28; 07-16-2013 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Wording
Elraf28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 09:27 AM   #41
JakeDixonnn

BookablePear's Gamercard
really helpful info toasty. thanks

ive just restarted ac so i can start collecting the flags from the beginning. i was looking around masyaf in the first memory sequence for the flags using the map you suggested and i couldnt find a flag anywhere

any ideas??

JD

Last edited by DEG23; 08-04-2013 at 11:17 PM.
JakeDixonnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:28 AM   #42
XToastySniperX

Haha, yes, this thread has been going on for quite some time now acsrock. But glad it helped you!

Elraf: Same thing happened with me. Cannot remember where or which one now, it's been WAY too long! xD Glad the maps are helpful though. Kudos to the guy keeping that site running.

JakeDixon: Anytime. And I would try playing the game a little bit more. Advance further in the story, come back later and see if they are there. Also check and see if flags in other cities are missing.

Old 08-06-2013, 08:48 AM   #43
JakeDixonnn

BookablePear's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by XToastySniperX View Post
Haha, yes, this thread has been going on for quite some time now acsrock. But glad it helped you!

Elraf: Same thing happened with me. Cannot remember where or which one now, it's been WAY too long! xD Glad the maps are helpful though. Kudos to the guy keeping that site running.

JakeDixon: Anytime. And I would try playing the game a little bit more. Advance further in the story, come back later and see if they are there. Also check and see if flags in other cities are missing.
thanks toasty. would you suggest just completing the full story then revisiting the animus after that to collect the flags or something different? i also have a few other acheivments to do such as the scholar blending and the reach high points so should i wait until the end again to get those?

Old 08-06-2013, 09:09 AM   #44
XToastySniperX

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeDixonnn View Post
thanks toasty. would you suggest just completing the full story then revisiting the animus after that to collect the flags or something different? i also have a few other acheivments to do such as the scholar blending and the reach high points so should i wait until the end again to get those?
Of course, there is no right or wrong way to do it. I would argue though that waiting until after completing the story to do your collecting would be ideal. Just more orderly that way. Instead of unlocking an area, collecting flags / killing Templars, then waiting to unlock the next area, you can do it all in one big chunk without having to worry about that.

As for Reach High Points, I'd say do those as you go along and by the end you should have them all done. I got the Scholar Blending achievement without even trying because I used them so much.

Old 08-06-2013, 09:16 AM   #45
JakeDixonnn

BookablePear's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by XToastySniperX View Post
Of course, there is no right or wrong way to do it. I would argue though that waiting until after completing the story to do your collecting would be ideal. Just more orderly that way. Instead of unlocking an area, collecting flags / killing Templars, then waiting to unlock the next area, you can do it all in one big chunk without having to worry about that.

As for Reach High Points, I'd say do those as you go along and by the end you should have them all done. I got the Scholar Blending achievement without even trying because I used them so much.
well ill take your advice seen as you 1000g'd the game!yeah it does seem right but if i revisit the memorys such as sequence to when you go back to masyaf it always seems like i have to replay the missions aswell? am i incorrect? and ill do the reach high points as I go along then, thanks.

Old 08-06-2013, 09:38 AM   #46
XToastySniperX

Sure thing, no problem.

It's been a while, but if my memory serves me right, if you restart the Memory Block you also have to do the missions. It has been so long though I can barely remember. Plus, it doesn't help that the only Memory Block I've ever restarted is the final one which is a boss battle.

Old 01-29-2014, 10:53 PM   #47
XToastySniperX

Bumped.