PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Saw 2: Flesh and Blood
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-12-2011, 05:03 AM   #1
Furious M1

MH The Rockstar's Gamercard
Biggest piece of crap

This game is one of the worst pieces of crap I have ever played. The first Saw was entertaining and showed a lot of promise. Then comes along Saw II which manages to undo everything the first game work hard at accomplishing. The puzzles are virtually the same but with a few colours thrown in. The combat system has been removed so you are reduced to a few button presses to try and protect yourself - which is absolutely useless against several enemies (looking at you slicer). Don't even get me started on the effing balancing beam sections. I mean seriously, this game is just pure shit. One of my top 5 worst games of all time which is really a shame since the first was a pretty good effort. They will have to pay ME $60 to play next one if they somehow manage to get it made (for the love of all that is good, please please do not try to make a 3rd)!

Furious M1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 03:48 AM   #2
Corrupt.
Lapsed Completionist

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Tyger7
Total Awards: 44 (more» ...)
It is just horrible to look at...
Old 12-10-2011, 05:48 PM   #3
jules the great

Send a message via AIM to jules the great

OldSchoolJules's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
HAHAHAHA. So then would both of you agree that the broken copy they sent me from gamefly that didnt work and me just sending it back, never to play it......was a good thing?
Old 02-21-2013, 07:27 PM   #4
77ThugRabbit77

Snootypeguin66's Gamercard
I enjoyed this game alot more than the first one. Maybe cause I was expecting it to be complete trash, lol.
77ThugRabbit77 is offline   Reply With Quote