PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Card and Board > Uno HD
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-02-2010, 11:06 AM   #1
JB x360a

JB x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Silver   Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Overview:
-Estimated achievement difficulty: 1/10
-Online: 0 (0)
-Offline: 20 (200)
-Approximate amount of time to 200 - 1-2 hours
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 Tournament mode, 3 Quick plays
-Number of missable achievements: None
-Do cheat codes disable achievements: None available
-Does difficulty affect achievements: Yes in quick play
-Glitchy achievements: None known
-Unobtainable achievements: None
-Extra equipment needed: No

Introduction:
Welcome to the Uno HD Road map, this is a very simple, very quick game, easier to complete than the XBLA version. There are 20 achievements worth 200 You should only have to play through the main game mode (tournament) once, which will unlock all difficulty modes and therefore you can then gain the 3 achievements outside of the tournament mode.

Abbreviated Walkthrough:
You will first need to touch Single player then tournament, the game will tell you which rules you are playing and you will start with you and one A.I. with basic Uno rules. The game is strange because it says you only have 5 attempts to beat each level but I failed a later one, when I continued I was back at the same round. Continue playing this mode until you have completed level 15, by this time you will be playing against 3 A.I. and all of the rules on.
Within this play through you should get all achievements bar 3 (Win 1st Easy, Win 1st Normal, Win 1st Hard).
Once you have completed tournament mode, you will need to play Quick play mode (top option on main screen). First select easy win one round, you can then quit and do the same for normal and hard.

Conclusion:
In conclusion this is a very simple game and if you are missing any achievements simply replay the mode you need the achievements for, however this should not be needed.

Cool Winner5
Achieve the winner of 3 rounds in a row

This need to be completed in tournament mode, and is easiest done in the first three rounds, for example you will need to win round 1,2, and 3 by clearing your hand of cards before the A.I. does. You need to do this without losing a round.

Four Card5
When you draw a Four card for the 1st time

You will need to lay a pickup four card for this achievement, if you are playing through tournament mode you will definitely get this probably in the first round. The card is a black card with all four colours on and +4 in the corner. Will unlock as soon as you lay the card.

Reverse Card5
When you draw a Reverse Card for the 1st time

You will need to lay a reverse card for this achievement, if you are playing through tournament mode you will definitely get this probably in the first round. The card is a coloured card with two interlocked white arrows in the middle. Will unlock as soon as you lay the card.

Skip Card5
Make your opponent skipped for the 1st time

You will need to lay a skip card for this achievement, if you are playing through tournament mode you will definitely get this probably in the first round. The card is a coloured card with a white circle with a line through it. Will unlock as soon as you lay the card.

The double UNO5
When you called UNO twice for the first time

This need to be called twice in one round.
When you get down to two cards left, when it is your turn you will have an Uno button on the screen, press this before you lay the your card. Hopefully in your following turn if you cannot lay your last card your will pickup a card. When it comes back round to you, repeat the process above and this achievement is yours.

Two Card5
When you draw a Two card for the 1st time

You will need to lay a pickup two card for this achievement, if you are playing through tournament mode you will definitely get this probably in the first round. The card is a coloured card with two white cards on and +2 in the corner. Will unlock as soon as you lay the card.

Wild Card5
When you draw a Wild card for the 1st time

You will need to lay a change colour card for this achievement, if you are playing through tournament mode you will definitely get this probably in the first round. The card is a black card with all four colours on. Will unlock as soon as you lay the card.

Last edited by JB x360a; 11-02-2010 at 11:53 AM.
JB x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:10 AM   #2
JB x360a

JB x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Silver   Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Win 1 st Easy5
1st win in an Easy round in Quick Play mode

Touch Quick Play at the top of the main menu screen, select easy mode it will tell you you need to score 250 points to win the match, but we are only interested in winning one round (clearing all your cards once). will unlock at the end of the round.

Win 1 st Hard15
1st win in a Hard round in Quick Play mode

Touch Quick Play at the top of the main menu screen, select Hard mode it will tell you you need to score 750 points to win the match, but we are only interested in winning one round (clearing all your cards once). will unlock at the end of the round.
I believe that this difficulty is only unlocked once tournament mode is completed.

Win 1 st Normal10
1st win in a Normal round in Quick Play mode

Touch Quick Play at the top of the main menu screen, select Normal mode it will tell you you need to score 500 points to win the match, but we are only interested in winning one round (clearing all your cards once). will unlock at the end of the round.

Win 1 st Tournament10
Win 1st round in Tournament mode

See "Win 15 th Tournament" achievement for details.

Win 10 th Tournament10
Win 10th round in Tournament mode

Win 11 th Tournament10
Win 11th round in Tournament mode

Win 12 th Tournament15
Win 12th round in Tournament mode

Win 13 th Tournament15
Win 13th round in Tournament mode

Win 14 th Tournament15
Win 14th round in Tournament mode

Win 15 th Tournament30
Win 15th round in Tournament mode

Play tournament mode, you will start at level one where you have to play against one A.I. with basic rules going up to level 15 where you play against 3 A.I. with all rules on.
This is still fairly easy, as you get 5 chances to beat a level. However i failed one 5 times and when i touched continue it let me carry on at the level i failed. Each level increase either brings an extra A.I. or a change in the rules. There are 4 sets of rules played throughout this mode:
Basic Rules - The cards are layed normally and each card does what it says on the face.
Penalty Rules - When a player lays a pickup 2/4 card the next player can then lay his pickup 2/4 and this can mean that one player can be picking up 2/4/6/8/10/12/14/16 cards.
Jump in - These rules just mean if someone lays a card and you have one exactly the same you can jump your turn and lay it, you have to be quick. A JUMP IN icon will appear on the screen to do this.
7-0 - These rules mean if someone lays a 7 they can swap card with whoever they want, if a 0 is layed everyones hands move to the next player.
Most of the rounds are quite easy, the hardest one is 7-0 because you can be down one card then someone lays a 7 and swaps cards with you.

TIPS:
Try to keep your Draw 4 or Wild card for your last card, this will mean you will be able to lay on whatever card is on top of the pile.

When playing 7-0 try to keep a 7 in your hand just in case the A.I. looks like they might win or they have a lot less cards than you.

Always remember to call Uno because the A.I. will always challenge you on it, meaning you have to pickup 2 cards.

Keep an eye on the A.I. they are very slack at calling Uno, but you will only have a split second to challenge them.

I would never challenge when the A.I. layed a Draw 4 card because I never won a challenge.

Win 3 rd Tournament10
Win 3rd round in Tournament mode

Win 5 th Tournament10
Win 5th round in Tournament mode

Win 7 th Tournament10
Win 7th round in Tournament mode

Last edited by JB x360a; 11-02-2010 at 11:55 AM.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:33 AM   #3
R43LM4D21D

Send a message via AIM to R43LM4D21D Send a message via Skype™ to R43LM4D21D

R43LM4D21D's Gamercard
thanks for this

small correction - you say there are 220 points for the game in the first post
Old 11-02-2010, 11:38 AM   #4
JB x360a

JB x360a's Gamercard

Changed now, I noticed before I read you post LOL. Cheers.

Last edited by JB x360a; 11-02-2010 at 11:55 AM.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:44 PM   #5
T FUNK 1984

T FUNK 1984's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I do believe you may have the first achievement guide of the new Windows 7 Phone era, looking good as well mate.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:03 AM   #6
DENAz666

DENAz666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
^^^ Already a few in the other game threads :P
Old 01-31-2011, 12:00 PM   #7
crimsonvtx

crimsonvtx's Gamercard
easy achievements, thanks for the guide
crimsonvtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:28 PM   #8
Cringer85

Cringer85's Gamercard
I took medium difficulty instead of easy in the tourny by mistake. The AI owns me big time. losing in the third round non-stop - no fun. Is there really no way to start a new tourny and change the difficulty? Doesn't seem to be possible... getting extremely frustrated, sitting since 2 hours on round three and both AI seem to play against me together...

Edit: alright. was able to abandon the tourny after Mick (AI) had ten times my points. Honestly, they made ne draw 30 cards (drawing EVERY turn, how funny) and then finished and cashed in points big time. damn, this was frustrating!

EDIT 2: WHAT IS THIS??? Easy tourny... AI starts with +2 +2 +4 +2??? REALLY?! this game is too hard cheating ai. damn I'm frustrated right now!

EDIT 3: ok. this happened 5 times in a row now. AI laying down SKip, skip, +2, +4, change direction. uno. I just lost the easy tourny buy losing 5 times in a row on the first table. I've never even had a special card and the AI ALWAYS started with nearly only or only special cards. If the German version doesn't have cheating AI, I really don't know what is wrong here!!!

Last edited by Cringer85; 01-31-2011 at 10:52 PM.
Cringer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:31 PM   #9
easycheese124

easycheese124's Gamercard
awesome guide, gotta love easy cheevos
easycheese124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:24 PM   #10
lijnloos

lijnloos's Gamercard
Somehow I managed to get all the tournement cheevos but the 13th... Is there any way to do that round over, without having to play all the ones before it?
Old 11-15-2012, 08:31 PM   #11
AraknidX

AraknidX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Got a similar problem. I lost round 14 but for some reason it moved me onto round 15. Winning that gave me the achievement for the 15th round but it completely missed the 14th round achievement.
Can't see any way to start from the "lost" round so currently working through another tournament...
Old 11-18-2012, 01:13 AM   #12
YBEAR

ybear's Gamercard
super easy achs...took about an hour, thanks for the guide
YBEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:16 PM   #13
Black Barney

Black Barney's Gamercard
the win 3 rounds in a row is glitchy for me. It now pops up after each match (I won 3 in a row in Quickplay mode on Easy and yet never gives me the achievement. Maybe it will pop in tournament mode like you say.
Black Barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:41 PM   #14
LGS I Hitman

LGS I Hitman's Gamercard
The win the 15th tournament achievement glitched on me and didn't sync properly had to uninstall and re-install did get it though.
LGS I Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 12:54 AM   #15
eventinginfinity

Koala People's Gamercard
Thank you

Thanks for this
eventinginfinity is offline   Reply With Quote