PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Fable 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-13-2014, 08:25 AM   #1
WOLVES R SWEET

WOLFrostBITE's Gamercard
Unhappy can't find chest in the sand place?

I can't find it I just got to the place with all the sand looked and looked the dog tells me it's just ahead of me but I don't see it I think it's glitched can someone help me find it
WOLVES R SWEET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 02:47 AM   #2
wire_mad

tranceformer81's Gamercard
In Shifting Sands after leaving the City of Aurora, take the right path through a canyon. Running towards the rock arch, on the right hand side will be a ramp going up, the Chest is on a platform directly under the arch.

Thats from the guide I used from here http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/Silver_Chests_(Fable_III))

Last edited by wire_mad; 02-15-2014 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Incorrect link
wire_mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 01:18 AM   #3
WOLVES R SWEET

WOLFrostBITE's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by wire_mad View Post
In Shifting Sands after leaving the City of Aurora, take the right path through a canyon. Running towards the rock arch, on the right hand side will be a ramp going up, the Chest is on a platform directly under the arch.

Thats from the guide I used from here http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/Silver_Chests_(Fable_III)
ok I got that one but the treasure I'm talking about is on a sand dune the dog is telling me it's on the dune and points to it but it's not there
Old 02-15-2014, 03:58 AM   #4
wire_mad

tranceformer81's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLVES R SWEET View Post
ok I got that one but the treasure I'm talking about is on a sand dune the dog is telling me it's on the dune and points to it but it's not there
Ok, cant remember that one. Are you sure its a chest and not a flower as I remember when I played the flowers showed up as treasure just like the chests when the dog spotted them. If it is a normal chest I wouldnt worry too much about it as it will probably only be a small amount of gold or a jewel etc.
wire_mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 01:22 PM   #5
WOLVES R SWEET

WOLFrostBITE's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by wire_mad View Post
Ok, cant remember that one. Are you sure its a chest and not a flower as I remember when I played the flowers showed up as treasure just like the chests when the dog spotted them. If it is a normal chest I wouldnt worry too much about it as it will probably only be a small amount of gold or a jewel etc.
maybe it's just strange but anyway no it's not a flower cause I finished collecting the flowers. At first I thought it maybe buried under the sand but I guess not oh well